• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to test 28th April?

I'm crazy symptom spotting too! been feeling reeallly tired and a bit sick in the mornings but not much else and I think it is too early for those symptoms to be real isn't it? I had a dream a had a BFP last night, maybe that's a sign? oh come on 28th! :test:

1 week to go girls!!! Is anyone going to get a FRER and test early? x

Hiya Everyone, Do you mind if I join in??
I'm trying my hardest to wait till the 27th to test again (Had 2 BFN this week already but I'm thinking/ hoping that's because I've tested too early!!)
Hubby and I have been trying this month after our misscarriage at 8 weeks back in February and hoping that it doesn't take too long for us to fall this time as we fell straight away last time.
My problem is that I have no patience at all thought and the thought of another 6 days until testing is driving me crazy!! I am a bit of a control freak at heart I think and the whole waiting game is awful for me!
I havent really had any symptoms yet, only feeling tired but I'm putting that down to being lazy! I didnt last time either before the m/c so that could be normal for me.
Fingers crossed for everyone's BFP this month!

Hi Jessie sorry for your loss :hugs: I am TTC after a MMC in Nov, this is my 6th cycle since, still no luck :nope:

I too have already been at the tests :doh: waaay to early. Have sore boobs too but got that last month between O and AF, just my body trying to trick me! Anyway, not going to pick up a FRER yet, have got some IC's so won't pick up anything else until they show something or AF is late.

Got a feeling this is not my month and if it isn't going to have a couple of months break. TTC doing my head in! Anyway, give me your symptoms girls so I have someone else's to stress over!

:dust:

Evening ladies,

I am sorry for your losses :hugs:

If I tell you my symptons you may laugh..... Have you ever gone a while without sex? Then started getting a bit heated in foreplay? Don't know about anyone else but I get a aching feeling like a earning, I have a feeling like that at the moment. Bet you are laughing or thinking TMI :haha::haha:

I have also been to the loo loads of times today although up until tonight only drunk 2 cuppas today.

Come on then ladies I have spilled your turn now! x

ha ha yomo that did make me laugh :haha: just what i needed!

so I have sore boobs, and threw up this morning. no cramping though and that was what I had last time. sometimes when I am tired I feel sick so maybe just too tired this morning!

HATE the tww! :growlmad:

Hi Rainbowpea and Yomo!

I dont think I have any symptoms, and definitely not feeling the yearning =) tho am slightly jealous, sounds like fun!

I have been having a few headaches, but nothing major and I do feel a little sicky today (but that could be the 3 digestive biscuits I just scoffed with my tea!) =)

I kinda feel that this isn't my month either but I guess fx'ed and wait for AF, and still hope while I wait!

Last time before the M/C I got BFN on 9dpo and didn't get my BFP till 2 days after AF was Due so I don't know why I've been testing so early cos it's most probably a waste of time for me anyway!
Hubby threatening to hide the tests now! (Better hide my debit card too then!)

Good Luck girls! If I knew how to send you baby dust I would! So I'll just say BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST!!! =)

Looks like I'm out this month, just been to the loo and when I wiped there was a big blob of cm with the slightest tinge of pink, looks like I'm starting to spot :cry:

Sending you all loads of babydust and hoping you all get your :bfp: this month, fingers crossed xx

Hi Vickiuk, Could it be a bit of Implantation bleed?
You never know, it may not be too late till the wicked AF shows her ugly face in full force.
Sending you Babydust! x

good luck ladies it all sounds very promising

ha ha yomo that did make me laugh :haha: just what i needed!

so I have sore boobs, and threw up this morning. no cramping though and that was what I had last time. sometimes when I am tired I feel sick so maybe just too tired this morning!

HATE the tww! :growlmad:

Ha ha! I am a plonker at times so my hubby tells me.

All sounds promising, fingers crossed x

Hi Rainbowpea and Yomo!

I dont think I have any symptoms, and definitely not feeling the yearning =) tho am slightly jealous, sounds like fun!

I have been having a few headaches, but nothing major and I do feel a little sicky today (but that could be the 3 digestive biscuits I just scoffed with my tea!) =)

Good Luck girls! If I knew how to send you baby dust I would! So I'll just say BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST!!! =)

You are missing out! It's even better than the real thing lol

I think we are gonna have some :bfp::bfp: on here!

I have been to pick some tests up today from superdrug 4 for 8 pound bargin!!! I may just test one in the morning to see if they are suitable lol

I am off to catch some zzzzzzz now night night xx

Looks like I'm out this month, just been to the loo and when I wiped there was a big blob of cm with the slightest tinge of pink, looks like I'm starting to spot :cry:

Sending you all loads of babydust and hoping you all get your :bfp: this month, fingers crossed xx

That would mean the witch is early!! I would say that is implantation bleed!!!! Don't count yourself out yet babydust to you xx

Lets Hope so Yomo!

I did my BBT this morning, for the first time (I know bad timing to start!) I was 98.2 but I dont know if thats good or bad??? :confused: Heeelllppp???:wacko:

I posted this in the other 28th April thread lol:

I might be. I originally thought I ov'd on the 3rd, then I got symptoms again on the 14th & since I've had a few of my pg symptoms from last time but no idea whats going on. Symptoms have mostly gone today but that happened last time but last time I *knew* I had to test by 11DPO so if I'm not still feeling it I won't bother testing next week.

I posted this in the other 28th April thread lol:

I might be. I originally thought I ov'd on the 3rd, then I got symptoms again on the 14th & since I've had a few of my pg symptoms from last time but no idea whats going on. Symptoms have mostly gone today but that happened last time but last time I *knew* I had to test by 11DPO so if I'm not still feeling it I won't bother testing next week.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Fingers crossed, I feel like AF is coming today, done a test this morning and :bfn: booooooo but then again it says on the packet 4 days b4 AF and it's 5 today lol sorry had to pee on something.......feel betta now though! I am going to leave it till Sunday now :haha:

Lets Hope so Yomo!

I did my BBT this morning, for the first time (I know bad timing to start!) I was 98.2 but I dont know if thats good or bad??? :confused: Heeelllppp???:wacko:

Hi Babes, I wouldn't be able advise you as you need to start from at least half way through the month. I found it really stressful temping so did my hubby as my alarm at the weekend woke him up so I could temp at same time! :haha::haha:

Hiya Yomo!
I know awful time to start, but so tempting.
Funny isn't it, just dont feel pregnant at the mo, but I'm hanging on until AF comes! (or hopefully not!)

I know what you mean, my hubby thinks I'm crazy! If only it was as easy as he seems to thinks it is!

Fingers crossed and wait and see then! x x

I tested today and got BFP!! Come on ladies:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"