• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to test 28th April?

Hello ladies, been a member for a short time and lurking but have decided to join you if that is ok. Currently on 12dpo and am due to test on 28th although I jumped the gun and did one today :bfn: though :( but am crossing my fingers as I have had a temp dip 9dpo with 3 days very light spotting which finished yesterday and temps have now risen again to higher than previousely. Still having light cramping which is centralised, vieny bb's and metal mouth that makes me salivate loads so who knows, time will tell.

:dust: to all those waiting :)

xx

I have just started having right sided pain, like a stabbing pain. been having it for 30 mins now on and off :wacko:
I am def gonna wait until thursday morning now (14dpo), can't cope with more :bfn: x

Hello ladies, been a member for a short time and lurking but have decided to join you if that is ok. Currently on 12dpo and am due to test on 28th although I jumped the gun and did one today :bfn: though :( but am crossing my fingers as I have had a temp dip 9dpo with 3 days very light spotting which finished yesterday and temps have now risen again to higher than previousely. Still having light cramping which is centralised, vieny bb's and metal mouth that makes me salivate loads so who knows, time will tell.

:dust: to all those waiting :)

xx

sounds promising hun .. IB at 9dpo?? and a dip!! means your HCG levels wont pick up just yet?? im 11dpo and well had a faint line on IC but im not gettin my hopes up!!

I have just started having right sided pain, like a stabbing pain. been having it for 30 mins now on and off :wacko:
I am def gonna wait until thursday morning now (14dpo), can't cope with more :bfn: x

FX hun for your testing bfn are hard :( have had maybe like 200 this year lmao!!! x

thanks destinyfaith,
just tested again (mainly coz i wanted to finish them so I had no more in the house as really want to wait!) thought i could see the faintest of lines on cheap £1 test,not sure though lol
Could just be evap line as was 15 mins later! :wacko:
Technically not due to test until Thursday but couldn't wait.
Is anyone else testing around that time?? x :dust:

Well the witch got me tonight. Knew it was coming! Going to take next month off ttc, 6 months now getting too much for me. Will be back trying month after! Good luck and dust to everyone! X

Don't know quite how to do post on this site (I hope I am actually replying to the thread...), but I am testing on the 28th too! This month will be my third, and possibly final round of Clomid... So I am keeping my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed!!! Good luck to all of you also!!

I am so happy to have found this site, it is nice to know that other people out there know what I am going through! I think my husband is a little worried that I am going bonkers.... but I think it is just part of the process! :dust:

i tested again to day and i will tomorrow!! lmao poas!! addict! .. how are we all doin today who held off who tested?? xx

Don't know quite how to do post on this site (I hope I am actually replying to the thread...), but I am testing on the 28th too! This month will be my third, and possibly final round of Clomid... So I am keeping my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed!!! Good luck to all of you also!!

I am so happy to have found this site, it is nice to know that other people out there know what I am going through! I think my husband is a little worried that I am going bonkers.... but I think it is just part of the process! :dust:

hi hun glad you posted!! welcome to b n b hope you get your bfp!!!! :flower:

:cry: I'm out this month she got me this morning:dohh: :hugs: Rainbowpea, I see she paid you a visit too, :awww: I know how you feel, I'm getting fedup with trying too, but I can't afford to take a break as time isn't on my side and I don't fall easily :nope:. Good luck for you when you start trying again :dust:
:dust: for the rest of you ladies, good luck and hoping to see some :bfp: today :thumbup:

:hugs: vickiuk hate the witch!

Fx for next month for you!

Waiting to see some BFPs on here today! x

14 dpo here at the moment, af was due yesterday so I tested yesterday and today both :bfn: :( temps still rising though but it was very warm last night, will give it a few days and try again. FX'd for those still waiting xx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->