• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to test 28th April?

I tested today and got BFP!! Come on ladies:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!! Congrats to you and H&H 9 months!!! Come on girls we have to get a second one. What symptoms have you had??? I tested this morning and got Bfn! But something feels diffrent this month so I am stick clutching at straws xx

I tested today and got BFP!! Come on ladies:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!! Congrats to you and H&H 9 months!!! Come on girls we have to get a second one. What symptoms have you had??? I tested this morning and got Bfn! But something feels diffrent this month so I am stick clutching at straws xx

not really had any symptoms except sore boobs.... feel a bit bewildered by it all, hard to believe really.
I wish you loads of luck, would dearly love to see you all get yr BFP's too:hugs:

Congrats on the bfp! Yay! Afm no symptoms, sore boobs and nausea gone :-( had spotting today so think the witch is going to be early. Grrr.

Congrats on the bfp! Yay! Afm no symptoms, sore boobs and nausea gone :-( had spotting today so think the witch is going to be early. Grrr.

It's not over until the witch arrives, fingers crossed.

I had really bad aching in my legs and knees yesterday, normally get sore boobs this close to AF but nothing don't know if thats a good sign or not :shrug:

x

Hi girlies

Can I join you please ??
My AF is due 28th so roll on wednesday for testing (again)
I tested about 10 mins ago and was BFN.

Symptoms - very sore boobs and slight cramping.

This is our first month ttc.

Jen xx

Hi girlies

Can I join you please ??
My AF is due 28th so roll on wednesday for testing (again)
I tested about 10 mins ago and was BFN.

Symptoms - very sore boobs and slight cramping.

This is our first month ttc.

Jen xx

Of course you can, Good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust: x

Fingers crossed !!!! :flower:

Which test are everyone using - Ive just ordered a batch of early responce !!

im testing 28th too i tested yest at 9dpo and nothing lol was maybe a bit early but i vowed i wouldnt test till wed!! but omg im itching too lol, i got no sytomps sore boobs and achen back but nothing else lol x

Congrats sar35 - I've only just joined here and its really interesting reading every1s stories and symptoms etc. Glad you have your BFP - Baby dust to everyone else on this thread. xx

:dance: :yipee: Fantastic news sar35 congratulations.

I don't know whats going on with me, on Thursday I had some red blood and severe cramping, not much but I thought AF was on her way, since then I've been gettting the tiniest amount of brown when I wipe, not enought to wear a pad, one day it feels like AF is on her way the next it doesn't, so I'll just have to wait and see. I don't have any symptoms at all, I just want this week to fly by:dohh:

Good luck to the rest of you :dust:

hi vicki

Sorry for crashin your chat, that sounds like implantation bleeding! hopefully for you it is!! I tested today at 11dpo and it was :bfn: still time yet i know but was sooo hoping it would show 2 lines instead of one. Even stared at it for about 5 mins and thought I could see a v v v faint line but think it's just my eye's playing tricks coz i wanted it so much, lol.
:dust:

congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh i want to follow in your footsteps :D x

That def looks like a line!!!! Is that the tests from the poundshop?? I have those but tested this am ang got BFN!!
I am only 11dpo, how many dpo are you?? :thumbup:

Does look like a line definitely, have you got any other brands to try? I have the pound ones first and a clear blue for after. :dust: good luck

im 11dpo 2 and its so very very faint girls!! no my test are from the internet i got about 50 for really cheap like 6 pound delievered lol some1 edited and said it had colour !!

im 11dpo 2 and its so very very faint girls!! no my test are from the internet i got about 50 for really cheap like 6 pound delievered lol some1 edited and said it had colour !!

this is it thanks to nataliexx :) shows a better line x

Attachments

• 260420101243[1].jpg
    260420101243[1].jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 26042010124345[1].jpg
    26042010124345[1].jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12

Congrats babes a H&H 9 Months, thats 2 girls who is going to make the 3rd???

I tested this morning another BFN! but I am still not letting go! x

Congrats babes a H&H 9 Months, thats 2 girls who is going to make the 3rd???

I tested this morning another BFN! but I am still not letting go! x

FX its you hun!!! PMA!! and see mines super light so i would hold your congrats incase of a nasty evap lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->