Anyone due to test???

H

HAYS

Any ladies due to test?? We wana hear some more BFP news!!

xxx

Im WAY to early to test but I will sneek one in on November 30th to try to catch some of the Good Luck this month ;)

AF is due anywhere between Monday - Thursday.

This is only my 3rd cycle and they've all been different so far :dohh:

I bought one of those clear blue digital tests today, I might try that first thing tomorrow.......I don't think I can wait to see if AF shows up :headspin:

Good Luck hun....Hope is reads PREGNANT!!!

:dust:

I wouldnt test unless my AF didnt arrive for around a week!

im 4 days late but im not going to test til after thanksgiving since i tend to have irregular af.

:dohh:Now who is the Dork... ME!

I keep thinking CD28 is on Dec 3 but its not...CD28 is on November 26.

SO I have a whole Week of November I can Test my brains out.....:headspin:Come on november Luck....Dont pass me by....:happydance:Ive been a good little TTCer....:blush:

Good luck Suz,

Here's hoping the November BFP club has room for a few more members xx

I would just die if all of the TTCers got their BFP this month.....We would have to go recrute Newbies for the TTC forum.... :rofl:

I can't believe how much everyone elses BFP's are affecting me! They cheer me up so much!

I would just die if all of the TTCers got their BFP this month.....We would have to go recrute Newbies for the TTC forum.... :rofl:

Don't worry Suz - I'm still here! No BFP for me this month...maybe December for an early Christmas present!

i still have another week to wait :loopy:

i'm gonna try and hold out until :witch: is one day late (reeeeally hope she is)

Do OPK's count? I am still waiting to O here (but I think I may within the next week).

im only 4dpo so i have a while yet to test
fingers crossed i get a bfp

:rofl::rofl: I love the TTC forum!!!! I can't leave!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't going nowhere - are you going to ban me? LOLLOL

I hope you ALLLLLL get your BFP's I am soooo rooting for you all. Hope we all have BFP's for XMAS!

yay team cheer for everyone, i wonder if we can someone invent a message board mexican wave.

(mmm, i know that's a bit random but i was getting all excited and imagined us all doing a mexican wave) :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Don't worry Suz - I'm still here! No BFP for me this month...maybe December for an early Christmas present!

:hugs: Baby Dust for December.... I will write Santa asking for a BFP for you :headspin:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"