anyone else 1 dpo and want to wait this out together!!!?

cadinavi

Reaction score
hi ladies! so join me if your 1 dpo and entering this dreadful yet exciting 2 week period!! I'm 1 dpo and this cycle I ovulated day 31 (yes I know long cycles lol) and was able to be 4 days,2 days and 1 day before ovulation day. i had a miscsrriage in feburary and then concieved again in april and didnt realize it was ectopic until i was about 6 weeks and i was rushed to surgery. so my cycles are all over the pkace now. anywho here we are on this cycle day 32 :) I use opk and I temp :) join me and we can keep each other entertained :) best wishes all !

Hello i also think i am 1dpo. Use cbfm and didn't peak this month but got positive ic opks cd 15 and 16 and think i had ov cramps yesterday. I usually have a 26 day cycle and ov 13-15 so slightly later this month. Sorry to hear about your mc and ectopic, sounds like you've been through a lot. Is this #1 you are ttc? We are on cycle 4 for #2, we conceived cycle 2 with our first so already feels like its taking a long time but i keep reminding myself that its still early days.

Look forward to wia with you, hopefully the next couple of weeks goes quick. Im not sure with ov cd16 if my leutal phase (9-10) days will be enough. I dont know if af would still be due cd26 or if it would push back

heyy :)) I have been through a lot :( I'm trying to convince my 2nd as well :) first baby wasn't planned and I had no idea how many things could go wrong until I tried for a 2nd and it just doesn't seem to be working out. I'm jealous of your cycle length ;) mine are so long. hopefully this is it for us :) let's see what happens in these next few days :)

I think I'm one or two days past ovulation. Hoping the next two weeks go quickly!!!

yay dobsd!! I hope so too! FF says I'm 3 days past ovulation but I know I'm only 2 :) let's see how these next 2 weeks go! well let's be honest here. let's see how these next 6 days go bc u know I'm going to POAS at 8 dpo lol. I can never resist!!

How are you both feeling today? Both me and OH feel really positive about this cycle, probably due to the effort we put in haha. Bd 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17 really hope that it's enough. I think we will need to lighten up a bit next month if we don't fall this cycle, its become a bit of a marathon the past 2.

Im sorry you've been through a lot cadinavi, heres hoping that this is all of our lucky cycles.

I often wonder what peoples names mean on here. Mine is because when i joined i was dreaming for my first lo. Cant believe ive been using this site for 4.5 years! What about you guys?

How old is your lo cadinavi? Dobsd i see your lo is 9 months? My first is 3.5 so we will have quite a big age gap!

hi ladies :) I just want to start off by saying that I'm using this site from my phone and the autocorrect on here is horrible. so if I make mistakes and fail to correct them before I post it I'm sorry! but anyways :) my little one is about to turn 5 in 3 days :((( haha. I'm always hopeful but it never works out :( I ovulated cycle day e1 and baby danced days 30,29 and 27 so well see

I'm a bit off but can i join? I think i am DPO 2 today.

here's my cycle. didnt BD a lot because we are trying for a girl.

CD 17: DTD at 11pm. Ovulation symptoms (bloated, cramps, headaches)
CD 18: +OPK at 11am. Lighter ovulation symptoms. Super blazing +OPK at 9pm.
CD 19: Super blazing +OPK at 8am, 12pm and 6pm. +OPK at 10pm. Massive headache between 7pm to 9pm. Suspect ovulation at 11pm, 36 hours from 1st +OPK
CD 20: Negative OPK at 8am. DTD at 9.30am. (this is an attempt at O+12 that sways girls)

my screenname is tomato because when i signed up i was TTC #1 and I drank a glass of fresh tomato juice every morning. BFP on 1st attempt with boy.

welcome tomato!! oh I want a girl soooooooooo badly but I'll be happy w anything :) yesterday I took my LOL to toys r us bc he got a gift card and on our way out the store I stopped in the baby section and was shopping around all the girls clothes just imagining having a little baby girl :) ! I'm crazy aren't I!?

Hi ladies just thought I'd update as I have my first symptom which I believe to be related to progesterone but haven't had it any other month..sore bbs and nipples! I think it's more of a sign that I did ovulate tho. Even tho I already knew I did bc I chart. Also I was having some pulsating feelings last night that woke me up in my right tube (I've had an ectopic in this tube before) anything from u ladies

Hey guys, may I join? ☺️ We were ntnp but we just so happened to dtd two days during my ovulation days. So I think maybe I'm 2 or 3 dpo on,y by ewcm though because I haven't started to track my cycles since we weren't really going to try until the new year.

I'm symptom spotting like crazy. I didn't really think I could be until a few days ago I got really bad acid reflux that I only got when I was pregnant with my DS. But since then I'm thinking everything is a sign. Haha. Today I'm cramping a lot and I've had headaches for daaaaaays but could be allergies. Ugh.

Welcome kern! ! I think we all symptom spot even tho we say we're not going to lol. Even I do and I know for a fact half my symptoms occurred whether im pregnant or not lol. I just make stuff up in my mind bc I'm that crazy! !

OK I'm confused...could I have ovulated the same day as a postive opk?? ff friend says I did...and that makes me 6 dpo today. But I thought I would have ovulated the next day ...so I think I'm only 5dpo. I'm going to a fair on Saturday and probably gonna drink a beer or 2 so I'm gonna test on Saturday I'll be 8 dpo!! Bc obviously if I'm preggers or think there's a possibility I don't want to drink :)

Hmmm i really don't know! My interpretation is...you ov 24-36 hours after your lh surge starts. But depends when in your lh surge you catch it with the opk. When was your last negative before your positive? As your lh surge could have started between then and your positive. I think thats why they say you usually ov 12-36 hours after a positive opk. I had a positive opk on cd 16 (thurs 3rd), I'm not 100% sure if im 5 or 6dpo so guess we had our + on the same day?

Is it common to get a positive pregnancy test at 8dpo? What about in your previous tests? Mine was barely visible at 9dpo (thought it was an evap), then stronger at 10dpo and a pregnant on clearblue on 11 or 12. I'm going to try hold off testing, last time i was so scared of a chemical pregnancy, I'd rather not know i think. We'll see if i have enough willpower to hold out haha.

You cant help but symptom spot its part of the tww. I had stomach cramps yesterday and really painful gas. Probably something i ate! I usually get sore boobs at 7-8dpo and in my previous pregnancy i definitely didn't until well after 4 weeks so wondering if that would give me a clue.

Welcome kern, how old is your ds?

with my DS i didnt even realize i was pregnant. i kept waiting for my period and i thought im just going to take a testso i can stop worrying about this and then my period will come when its going to come. ha! a minute later i was freaking out (i was young and didnt think i was ready). my next pregnancy was a miscarriage but i tested at 8dpo BFN, thought i was out so didnt test 9dpo but 10 dpo i thought why not. second lineshowed up right away haha. my most recent pregnancy (ectopic) i tested + at 8dpo but that bc it had implanted in my tube way earlier than it was supposed to :(. today i have these really low dull cramps and like fluttering feelingin my uterus area. i dont know whats going on down there! cant wait for saturday to come!

My DS is 10mos old ! I'll admit he's such an easy baby that I'm afraid baby 2 will be a nightmare. I keep telling him he's been easy to trick me into having another. Hehe. I hope luck will strike a second time!

I'm symptom spotting like crazy! I have been so cramps today like af is going to come any minute but I'm only 4 or 5 dpo, no way I could be implanting that early right? I don't even have any tests, thank goodness, or I'd be driving myself crazy. Haha. Last time I was pregnant I had no symptoms whatsoever, I thought I was out and was tired of the two week wait so decided to live my life and ignore everything. Go figure right?

Fx we see some bfps!

Haha kern that's how I keep feeling! Like AF is coming today or tomorrow but I know it's too early for that. I do have tests....a lot of them lol. And I just ordered some frer the older ones w the straight handle (bc I hate the new ones) that should arrive tomorrow !!

Hi, may I join you ladies, I'm 1 dpo I think it's quite hard to keep track as I stopped the pill last month so this is quite new to me. Af is due 23rd how long dpo are you all testing x

I'm testing Saturday! ! OK maybe Friday for fun lol. Saturday I'll be 8 dpo if I go by ovulating next day after my +opk or 9 dpo if I go by FF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->