anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

ajr1990

Reaction score
anyone else 1dpo today(or around there).. need testing buddies :happydance:

Guess I'm *sorta* around there? 3 DPO today, planning to test @ 8 DPO. What about you?

I dunno I have was too many tests to not start early lol:wacko:

Probably around 8 too

No idea how I will last until 8 DPO.

I am trying so hard to keep busy, but all I keep thinking is, "I could test today. I mean... what if my ovulation estimate is off?" (Even though my very clear, very obvious temp shift was three days ago.)

Are you pretty sure of your Ov date?

Yes petty positive on o date.
Don't do it! Lol. Really should not talk. I spent a small fortune on tests last cycle

Me too. Went through 20 Wondfos, a pack of Target brands, and a pack of FRERs, all BFN. :/ Hoping to be more mellow this cycle, haha :)

Can I join you girls? I'm 3 DPO today. Having very strange post O temps as you can see in my siggie. They have been flat for 3 days! Don't know what this means. Anyways, aiming to test as late as possible but not sure if I could hold out lol~:wacko:

Welcome rhodora! Have you checked the battery on your thermometer? I've read in a couple of places that flat lines can be a sign of a low battery

ajr, how are you holding out?

I failed miserably at waiting. Tested yesterday at 4 DPO and today at 5 DPO "just to have a negative for comparison"... riiiiiiggghhtt. I think deep down I am hoping that FF's CH location is somehow wrong and I ov'ed earlier and would see something, it's so silly. I hate the OWW--thanks to modern tests, it's not even a TWW anymore.

x

haha, totally did not test yet.
I'm still a bit confused when I od my temps are crazy and I think FF will set O to cd21 instead of 20 like I thought and then ladies on here looked at my chart and felt I o'd possibly on 18/19. UGH, I am having a love/hate relationship with charting! I love I can tell I'm fertile by checking cm but then on the other hand am hating the temp'ing!
I just don't understand IF I o'd on possibly the 18th/19th.. then why a blaring ++++ OPK on the the 20th? here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5bfd73
and here are my OPK:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/all-user-images448085
so if I o'd lets say 19, I'd be 4 dpo, if I od when I though cd20 I am 3dpo.. If I old when FF is going to say I did, cd21 I am only 2dpo :/ OMG I hate this lol

Hmm, my first instinct was CD21 but really, when I take a step back and think about it, I think CD19 is more likely. It would be a bit odd to have three days of +OPK before O. Surge is supposed to precede O by 24-48 hours max. For me, it's always 24 hours. I always Ov the day after my *first* +OPK.

So I'd say your CD15 temp is probably a fluke, and that your coverline should be at around 36C, making your CD19 temp the first rise above. I wouldn't put O at CD18 because that would mean surge and Ov on the same day. That is certainly theoretically possible, but I don't think it happens that often?

Oh and I posted here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2336067-feeling-hopeful.html
But I guess I should of just posted to this thread.

Are you having any symptoms? I really "love" this achy feeling I'm getting right now and really hope it's a good sign. I do remember it with all my other pregnancy. I really HATE how much hope I'm putting into this cycle. I think I will be so crushed if things turn out to be negative. Not a good thing at all. I wish I went in with a moderate amount of positivity ya know. I guess just with the miscarriage I did not give it my all the lat two cycles but this one I gave it everything I had.

Oh yeah and my SVT is acting up. That was the first sign I was pregnant with my last two + the miscarriage. Hope it's a good sign again.

ajr, I am not having any symptoms, absolutely nothing haha, which is odd for me!

So regarding pre-implantation DPO symptoms, there is a lot of debate out there, but here is my perspective: there some evidence that the body may know it's pregnant before implantation. I don't think it's a bad thing if someone has no symptoms pre-implant, and I think *most* symptoms prior to 6 DPO can be explained by the normal progesterone rise that happens every single ovulatory cycle, whether or not a person conceives, but I think there are some that could actually be due to a fertilized egg that hasn't implanted yet. For a small number of symptoms, the one that women swear are just... odd... out of the ordinary, there are two possible things: one is called EPF, and it is secreted by the fertilized egg within 24 hours of fertilization. As far as I understand it goes out into the tubes, somehow gets into the blood stream, and tells the body to suppress the immune system. It can be picked up in blood tests very soon after conception. So it is totally conceivable to me that a woman could tell that something changed in her body. It might explain extreme fatigue or a propensity to get a cold very soon after conception. Or, she may not be able to put her finger on quite what it is that has changed, but can just tell that something is different.

https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/3322417
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(77)92605-8/abstract?cc=y=

The second possible explanation is from some studies that have shown that the blasto communicates with the uterine lining before implantation. It secretes hormones into the uterine fluids that are somehow picked up by the lining itself, telling it to thicken or become receptive in some way.

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jrd/50/2/50_2_155/_article

yeah I know most don't think symptoms before implantation(hey I'm a skeptic too!) are possible but SVT has always been my first pregnancy symptom and I was easily out of breath yesterday and today after my cup of coffee, heart was racing. Normally, not pregnant, my svt is under control with my medication. We will see, waiting to test is going to be so hard. I wish tests no days can tell you even earlier! can you image years(years!!!) ago when it took so much longer and there really were no tests?!

I can't! And the first pregnancy tests used to be really complicated and cruel to rabbits and mice :(

I failed miserably at waiting. Tested yesterday at 4 DPO and today at 5 DPO "just to have a negative for comparison"... riiiiiiggghhtt. I think deep down I am hoping that FF's CH location is somehow wrong and I ov'ed earlier and would see something, it's so silly. I hate the OWW--thanks to modern tests, it's not even a TWW anymore.

x

When is the next day you are testing?
I'm going to hold out until Saturday.. going to be a really long week! Need to figure out how to keep super busy :)

Well here is what cart says based on O tests / FAM. It's what you and everyone else(and me) though that I o'd between the 18th and 20 .. hmm so that means maybe I can test sooner? haha ;)

https://i61.tinypic.com/2czr5hx.png

ajr - glad SVT is a sign but keep it to a minimum lol ex medic here, but I have had it in the past too. worst was rate of 192 for a few hours when preg with DS- converted to reg rhythm just as they sat me on the ER bed :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->