anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Oh man I suck, broke down and tested hahaha!! Geeze horrible, why did I do this? Lol I just figure I'm around 5dpo possibly lol https://i60.tinypic.com/332t3r5.jpg

we all get like that love between 8 and 13 dpo hun probuly get a pos then xx

yeah I know I won't be testing again till Saturday :)

thank you :)

Just realized I entered my temp wrong this am ugh, tired I guess! fixed it now. I thought it was the same at the day before for some reason but when I was in my room right now I looked over at the paper I set by my bed(and write temps down on) and saw I entered the wrong temp.

Haha i know! Well when you have three kids that wake up at 5:30.. Lol

its hard when u have get up at 7 wouldn't like get up at 5,30 been only getting up at 9 with the dd the olds only gets up at 12 all will change when there back at school both will be up at 7 xx

ajr, so excited to see where FF put your CH! I would definitely say to take the temp result vs the OPK result, and that is great--you're 5 DPO! And HA! you totally tested, LOL!

Hey, why stop now?

I am 5 DPO today, and in answer to your question, I'm testing every day til AF shows, "just in case my dates are wrong" (riigghht)

ajr, so excited to see where FF put your CH! I would definitely say to take the temp result vs the OPK result, and that is great--you're 5 DPO! And HA! you totally tested, LOL!

Hey, why stop now?

I am 5 DPO today, and in answer to your question, I'm testing every day til AF shows, "just in case my dates are wrong" (riigghht)

hahaha totally just spit out my water :) :lol:
And I know, when their "only" $1.25 from the $.. why not eh.. but then when you have to drive all round town for 2 days looking for a $ store that still have some on the shelf.. I guess it's getting pretty silly UGH lol I think I have like 8 $ store tests under my sink + 2 CBE. I better get my ++++ this cycle I'm tired of this craziness.. getting to old for this! :wacko:

I swear I must be crazy, but I feel is see a super SUPER squinter.. right?!
Am I just totally imagining it?
https://i58.tinypic.com/21lubuw.jpg

I see it, ajr!!!!! :) OMG! I bet you Oved on CD 18 and you're 7-8 DPO today?

I see it, ajr!!!!! :) OMG! I bet you Oved on CD 18 and you're 7-8 DPO today?

Yeah just got chills! So glad you see it too! You know those "line eyes" we develop can cause "confusion and delay" hehe

:cloud9::cloud9:
Can't wait to keep testing!
Looks like that means NO rides at the fair tomorrow!

Even with O on 18th still only 6dpo.. way to early still!

Yes, stay off the rides! I know they say you can't jiggle an implanting egg loose but frankly I'm so paranoid, I'd be like...not even taking a chance!

6 DPO today too and I am deep in the heart of BFN city with both Wondfos and $ store tests. Boo!

Yes, stay off the rides! I know they say you can't jiggle an implanting egg loose but frankly I'm so paranoid, I'd be like...not even taking a chance!

6 DPO today too and I am deep in the heart of BFN city with both Wondfos and $ store tests. Boo!

Oh No Boo! I'm really just hoping this is not a fluke.. but being just 6dpo, it could def be false hope and be a false + ya know! Either way, neither of us are out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->