Hiii,

Title says it all.

If anyone is 4DPO or 6DPO thats fine.
Just wanting to know your symptoms and stuff :D

Thankkkss.
xxx

My right boob feels heavy :/
They hurt as it is.

hi im new to this site hope u dont mind me gatecrashing ! im due af on monday having strange symptoms i dont know wot to think!!!!!!

Hi hun

Im 6dpo! just gassy and dizzy symptoms really yesterday at 5dpo i had some odd twinging but now today i feel af is preparing already??

I'm sure it isn't love!

I'm gassy and have cramps. So I feel like AF is coming, but it probably isn't.
Just us crazy 2WWers :p
xxx

well here goes lol last week had this real heavy feeling lasted about 5 days now ve got light cramps have the mood from hell this is the odd bit my boobs dont hurt at all normaly do an my son opened a tin of tuna earlier an i honestly thought i was going to throw up!!! i dont know wot to think! xx

Sound promising.
How many DPO are you?
xxx

9 days! sounds daft but i dont feel preggers at all nor do i feel normal an wots the sicky thing all about grrrrrrr lol ive 2 kids already btw xx

Well I am 6DPO today - no symptoms up until today.....this morning I had a massive temperature increase, thats out of character for my charts (see my link in my signature if you wanna peek). I have told myself thats the effects of pregnancy progesterone kicking in :blush: Honestly I will symptom spot all day long! :coffee:

I have not had any CM from OV up to last night and this morning, I have had a mass of what can only be described as a creamy-lotiony wallpaper paste consistency CM! :blush: It doesn't smell so its not a YI, its not curd like as a YI would be - but I am sure I could put a few rolls of wallpaper up with it :winkwink:

I heard someone else say they got that sort of CM right before they got a BFP....so fingers crossed! :cloud9:

I haven't had any cramping this month and I usually do get twinges here and there.

Anyone else wallpapering with me this month? :flower:

u will have to excuse me im really new to all this! i do however know wot u mean thank goodness lol i had a great lump of cm last wendnesday ive nothing at all really now just fed up with it all weve been trying 6 months i really dont think i am preg just struggling to make sence of wots wot with my body right now xx

u will have to excuse me im really new to all this! i do however know wot u mean thank goodness lol i had a great lump of cm last wendnesday ive nothing at all really now just fed up with it all weve been trying 6 months i really dont think i am preg just struggling to make sence of wots wot with my body right now xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down in the dumps :flower:

Are you charting, or using a fertility monitor, OV Prediction Kits or anything like that to help out? Have you recognised an issue with your body or are you just confused with it all? I found charting and using a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor helped me to know firstly that I am definitely OV'ing and secondly when I am OV'ing - its not always been when I have thought! I vary between OV'ing on CD 13 through to CD 17 so its been helpful for me.

I have also ascertained from charting that I have a fairly short Luteal Phase, average is ten days for me. My GP doesn't seem to think thats a problem though, and having read posts from lots of other ladies who got a BFP with a short LP I am hoping I have nothing to worry about. I tried taking Vit B6 to extend it but have to say despite taking 150mg a day, it hasn't really done much if anything!

How many DPO are you? :flower:

Well I am 6DPO today - no symptoms up until today.....this morning I had a massive temperature increase, thats out of character for my charts (see my link in my signature if you wanna peek). I have told myself thats the effects of pregnancy progesterone kicking in :blush: Honestly I will symptom spot all day long! :coffee:

I have not had any CM from OV up to last night and this morning, I have had a mass of what can only be described as a creamy-lotiony wallpaper paste consistency CM! :blush: It doesn't smell so its not a YI, its not curd like as a YI would be - but I am sure I could put a few rolls of wallpaper up with it :winkwink:

I heard someone else say they got that sort of CM right before they got a BFP....so fingers crossed! :cloud9:

I haven't had any cramping this month and I usually do get twinges here and there.

Anyone else wallpapering with me this month? :flower:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I have some decorating needs doing !!!!!!!!!!!

FX it's a good sign for you hun x :hugs:

I'll be round shortly then lol!

Just noticed your Jenny Renny reading....wow, I'll be watching out for your updates in the next few days! How exciting! I wonder if your dip on 4DPO was an implantation dip? Are you feeling any different or getting any symptoms?

I'll be round shortly then lol!

Just noticed your Jenny Renny reading....wow, I'll be watching out for your updates in the next few days! How exciting! I wonder if your dip on 4DPO was an implantation dip? Are you feeling any different or getting any symptoms?

I'm cramping, bloated, tired and boobs are bigger and sore (but nothing I haven't experienced during non-pregnant cycles lol)

Will be using my first IC on Friday :blush:

:hugs:

Hi,
Iam 6 DPO, gatecrashing from WTT as me and hubby had a lapse of patience this month lol
my symptoms are cramping since ov which has been focused on my left side since yesturday and quite uncomfortable!
Feeling nauseous today and my nipples are sore (but this could be pms symtom although they do seem more sore this month but this could be wishful thinking!)
Iam due AF tues but iam sure i will lapse and test at the weekend

xx

I have a stuffy noise today, cramps, aches, excessive hunger (i'm not happy with that), spots.
xx

I have a stuffy noise today, cramps, aches, excessive hunger (i'm not happy with that), spots.
xx

I have the same!! really stuffy nose, and its bleeding?..

FULL of gas still and integestion?

Oh and a sudden lack in energy mind you that could be the fact my toddler had me up half the night with a bad dream and wouldnt go back to sleep so i am pretty exhausted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->