Anyone else 5DPO?

Shell's, 9DPO if way to early to test babykins!
xxx

im due on monday i have 27 day cycles.... i ovulated later this month

Ive always got my tests as bfp's on 10dpo or 11dpo the last one.... but i am sat here now feeling af is coming so not testing now unless she dont arrive monday

Hows everyone else?

Ive got a cracking headache, cant stop sleeping im so tired and af cramping... oh and sensitive nipples and emotional as hell lol xx

I have some horrid veiny boobs, sensitive boobs, tired, headache, backache, cramps (and pully sensation) and runny nose.

You will get there, it's still early. One of my best friends, Nat, told me I have to wait till the 14th.
xxx

Good afternoon Ladies,

All so quiet today...

Last night cramps / aches were intense (even in my back?), but today I feel as if symptoms are declining and that maybe it was all in my head :( ....

How's everybody feeling?

Well my earlier quote about looking a wally is about to become true.....I am 9DPO today, no symptoms what so ever, they've dissappeared and my temps have dipped right down like they do when AF is about to arrive.

My LP is normally 10 days so witch is due Sunday. I tested today and it was a BFN....boohoo :growlmad: I'm not even gonna waste another test tomorrow!

I'll be watching for your updates ladies! :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

theres my chart, i really feel af is getting ready, i only have a 27 day cycle and 4-5 days b4 it starts with heavy feelings, sobbing and highly stressed and i have it all :-(

Just having another look at your chart if it rises tomorrow its quite similar to you last one :hugs: how are you feeling today symptom wise

I think FF has my o day wrong and I'm 8DPO today, so hoping to see a good rise in my temp tomorrow

has any one had creamy cm with stretchy Cm in it I think I am noticing more :shrug:

Oh and by the way your chart is looking great... maybe a implantation dip today?? lets hope for a raised temp 2moro :)

Don't give up yet, on less preparing for the worst helps you cope :hugs: as I know how bad that disappointment feels, but do remember no two pregnancy's are the same and some symptoms you get in one you don't get in another. my FX are crossed for you. I hope your right I hope I see a rise tomorrow :thumbup:

Good afternoon Ladies,

All so quiet today...

Last night cramps / aches were intense (even in my back?), but today I feel as if symptoms are declining and that maybe it was all in my head :( ....

How's everybody feeling?

Well my earlier quote about looking a wally is about to become true.....I am 9DPO today, no symptoms what so ever, they've dissappeared and my temps have dipped right down like they do when AF is about to arrive.

My LP is normally 10 days so witch is due Sunday. I tested today and it was a BFN....boohoo :growlmad: I'm not even gonna waste another test tomorrow!

I'll be watching for your updates ladies! :flower:

have you tried any thing to legthen your LP I hope I dont upset you but 10 is on the short side, I know some still can get a BFP but all depends on when implantation takes place. I have been taking vit B complex as mine was very short because of Breastfeeding my DD its up to 14 days now. might give you a better chance :hugs: just though I would mention it. there is a whole thread on it here.
I stopped taking it last cycle and it sliped back to 12 not so bad but I started taking it again just incase.

I got some cramping tonight, am 8dpo, my last LP was 12 days. So will see what the next few days bring. On top of that my temp took a big dive today. I am hoping it will recover tomorrow

I got some cramping tonight, am 8dpo, my last LP was 12 days. So will see what the next few days bring. On top of that my temp took a big dive today. I am hoping it will recover tomorrow

Possibly a very nice looking implantation dip :happydance:

:hugs:

theres my chart, i really feel af is getting ready, i only have a 27 day cycle and 4-5 days b4 it starts with heavy feelings, sobbing and highly stressed and i have it all :-(

Just having another look at your chart if it rises tomorrow its quite similar to you last one :hugs: how are you feeling today symptom wise

I think FF has my o day wrong and I'm 8DPO today, so hoping to see a good rise in my temp tomorrow

has any one had creamy cm with stretchy Cm in it I think I am noticing more :shrug:

Oh and by the way your chart is looking great... maybe a implantation dip today?? lets hope for a raised temp 2moro :)

Don't give up yet, on less preparing for the worst helps you cope :hugs: as I know how bad that disappointment feels, but do remember no two pregnancy's are the same and some symptoms you get in one you don't get in another. my FX are crossed for you. I hope your right I hope I see a rise tomorrow :thumbup:

Well i got a nice raise today and incredibley sore nipples..... but a bfn. I think its just my body SLOWLY preparing for af lol god its being cruel lol xx

Well i got a nice raise today and incredibley sore nipples..... but a bfn. I think its just my body SLOWLY preparing for af lol god its being cruel lol xx

Thats great temp went up instead of down, may be that BPF is still possible :)

Any one else ever get round ligament pain in the TTW its annoying I get it when Im pregnant but I have gotten it lately when Im not! last night lifting my DD in the cot it really hurt!
Temp the same as yesterdays so think that rules out implantation !

Gosh, I'm so obsessed that a temp rise to me as as good as a BFP lol FX it stays high for you hunny :hugs:

Same for me... temp rise but BFN :( booooooooooooo !

Your chart is looking good Notquitesure :)
Fingers crossed for you.

have you tried any thing to legthen your LP I hope I dont upset you but 10 is on the short side, I know some still can get a BFP but all depends on when implantation takes place. I have been taking vit B complex as mine was very short because of Breastfeeding my DD its up to 14 days now. might give you a better chance :hugs: just though I would mention it. there is a whole thread on it here.
I stopped taking it last cycle and it sliped back to 12 not so bad but I started taking it again just incase.

Yeah I have tried taking B6 - first 50mg, then increased it to 150mg and its not really done anything in my opinion. In February and also this month, it delayed OV to CD17 but so far my LP has hovered at either 9 or 10 days.

I've been to the GP and they did bloodwork and advised everything is fine and there is nothing they can do because I om OV'ing normally. Even tho I am 35, they said I had to wait a year before I go back. Its been four months now. I can't even lie about it because they have records of when they removed my Mirena Coil so I am stuffed really.

I just got to keep hoping when it does happen, that implantation will be early enough. If I haven't had a BFP by September I am going to pay to go private in London :wacko:

Yeah I have tried taking B6 - first 50mg, then increased it to 150mg and its not really done anything in my opinion. In February and also this month, it delayed OV to CD17 but so far my LP has hovered at either 9 or 10 days.

I've been to the GP and they did bloodwork and advised everything is fine and there is nothing they can do because I om OV'ing normally. Even tho I am 35, they said I had to wait a year before I go back. Its been four months now. I can't even lie about it because they have records of when they removed my Mirena Coil so I am stuffed really.

I just got to keep hoping when it does happen, that implantation will be early enough. If I haven't had a BFP by September I am going to pay to go private in London :wacko:

Try the B complex its all the b vitamins its better, or may be look in to MACA or angus catus there is threads on it here as well, hopefully though it does sort it self out is it a side effect of the coil at all. :flower:

if you intrsted I will find the links for you woth the read any way :)

Aww thanks Celtic - I have read through a lot of the posts for these. I might try the Complex next. I also looked at Agnus Cactus - do you know off hand wht the daily mg should be? If not, I can search for the thread.

I feel pretty sure AF is going to rear her head today - CM has turned a pale beige colour and had a tiny fleck of pink....:sad2: If my temps were still up I would think the fleck might have been IB but temps are almost down to the coverline now so I doubt its that.

Aww thanks Celtic - I have read through a lot of the posts for these. I might try the Complex next. I also looked at Agnus Cactus - do you know off hand wht the daily mg should be? If not, I can search for the thread.

I feel pretty sure AF is going to rear her head today - CM has turned a pale beige colour and had a tiny fleck of pink....:sad2: If my temps were still up I would think the fleck might have been IB but temps are almost down to the coverline now so I doubt its that.

Dam :witch: I hate her grrrr
Im not sure how much you take but here is the thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-successful-can-first-bfp-10.html#post5264725

oh and here is the MACA Im giving this a go waiting on it to get here the ash cloud is holding it up!! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...nning-collect-those-bfps-169.html#post5310440

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->