Hahahaha...that's pretty irritable :)!

I know right! LOL.
My DF says "You're crazy you".
Which is probably right.
lol.
Have you had excessive eating?
lol.
xx

I really wish I could say for sure....I"m either 5 dpo or haven't even ovulated yet....I get very distinct cramping on o day and I had those very cramps ALL DAY on cd 8, which was only 4 days after af ended.....seems sooooo early for me, as I usually O after day 12.....these cramps are unmistakable though, right side, down low, aching cramping alll day long....I have no clue if I o'd early, or if I'm still waiting to o....if I go by what my body tells me then that makes me 5 dpo, if I go with what is "supposed" to happen, then I haven't even o'd yet....I guess I will find out soon enough :)

Good luck to all of you ladies ....

YES! I have actually eaten so much I feel ill. That could also be totally unrelated to pregnancy and plain old being a piggy... Man! Everyday is going to be like this - analysing every single thing!

Do you know when you will test or will you wait until AF due?

I REALLY want to test on my AF due date.
I got cramps atm.
Bah.
xx

Good luck to you too Liz5178!

The worst thing is that I really haven't wanted to even try to conceive for 6 months now, because I am petrified of going through another M/C... But, now that there is a possibility that I could be preggies, I find myself obsessing again and scouring all these websites, and reading into every little sign haha - this wait is terrible hey?

Thats what I'm like.
And its unhealthy LOL.
xxx

I will test on AF date. Well...that's what I say now lol... AF due between Wed and Fri next week...so maybe test on Thursday (if I can wait that long!!!). It's my bday next Fri, so would like to know before or on the day (either to celebrate with sparkling fruit juice or drown my sorrows with the real stuff lol). x

Yea :p
I think I'll test the 12th.
1 week away.
Nervous as hell.
xx

hey ladies
im 6dpo today and feelin nothing really couple odd twinges but thats norm for this stage with me, think its not my month again so if not will be going in to our 14 month :(
all your symptoms sound good thou ladies baby dust to you all xx

Stay positive mrschristie24 - still early days :)! x

i really feel like af is preparing here, heavy feeling backache sore boobs and killer headache, spot on my nose too.... lovely! :-( god we really gave it heck of a good shot too this month was hoping we had cracked it lost hope now.
Fingers crossed one of more of us on this thread get bfps x

The signs for AF & Preg are the same.
Stay pos lovey.

Although on my AF I don't get spots or backache, which are new for me.
xxx

i have terrible backache and heavy legs tonight, it does feel very much like that dull horrid feeling b4 af.

But these are normal signs for me! spots i normally get on my chin and there on me nose this time lol

I have ONE achey boob.
And my tummy hurts tonight.
xxx

mmmmmmm... just eaten chocolate, that's a bad 'AF is approaching' sign for me :( also have the dull ache in my left thigh which seems so have appeared over the last few months befroe AF, never notice it before TTC !!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->