Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

Congratulations Ladiee on your BFP.

Wantbb2 fingers crossed for you x

Congrats morningstar and Laidee! So sorry :witch: got you Jen. Afm: I'm a day late so far, no spotting or anything. Got a bfn last night on a dollar store cheapie. Guess I'll wait a few more days to see if the :witch: shows. It sucks not knowing what's going on.

Congratulations Motning Star and Laidee!!! I hope everyone who has got their BFPs has a safe and healthy 9 months, you will see each other through so much over then next few months and after! We will hopefully see you over in the 1st tri soon!! Sorry to everyone who didn´t get BFPs this month, here´s to them coming soon!!

Wonderful news on all the BFPs! I still haven´t tested since I got a BFN on Tuesday, AF was due on Thursday but only one test left ans since there wasn´t a hint of a live on Tuesday I´m too scared to test again even though I´m now two days late! Can´t stop peeing and craving healthy food (not like me - the healthy food not the peeing.)

Congratulations Motning Star and Laidee!!! I hope everyone who has got their BFPs has a safe and healthy 9 months, you will see each other through so much over then next few months and after! We will hopefully see you over in the 1st tri soon!! Sorry to everyone who didn´t get BFPs this month, here´s to them coming soon!!

Wonderful news on all the BFPs! I still haven´t tested since I got a BFN on Tuesday, AF was due on Thursday but only one test left ans since there wasn´t a hint of a live on Tuesday I´m too scared to test again even though I´m now two days late! Can´t stop peeing and craving healthy food (not like me - the healthy food not the peeing.)

sorry for my typos!! Is that a pregnancy sign do you think?

Oh my goodness Pachamama! I was wondering where you went. You should definitely test tomorrow! I was in that exact position. I didn't even have a hint of a line when I tested the morning my period was supposed to start, but when I tested 2 days later (today) it was a clear positive frer and confirmed with a digi mid day! You are one day behind me, so fingers crossed for you!!

So I'm having more spotting and a pain around my right hip/ab area. Spotting is darker than yesterday and ever so slightly more too. I called to speak to a midwife at the hospital she has advised paracetamol to see if it takes the pain away. If it doesn't she wants me to go to a&e to be seen.

Does anyone know what they will do? It's too early to see anything on a scan so I know they won't scan me.. I know they will take bloods and maybe have a feel around my tummy but what else can they do? My nerves are actually shot to pieces now because of the previous ectopic. Tmi alert but I have also been having a lot more frequent bowel movements like 3 times a day and I'm worried about that also as it's a symptom of ectopic..

I don't know girls I guess I have to "wait and see"

All I know is that if it's not good news for this little bean then I'm done with ttc. I can't go through this anymore. OH had agreed. I've been so unwell for days and I just don't want to do it anymore.

I'll let you girls know how I get on xx

So I'm having more spotting and a pain around my right hip/ab area. Spotting is darker than yesterday and ever so slightly more too. I called to speak to a midwife at the hospital she has advised paracetamol to see if it takes the pain away. If it doesn't she wants me to go to a&e to be seen.

Does anyone know what they will do? It's too early to see anything on a scan so I know they won't scan me.. I know they will take bloods and maybe have a feel around my tummy but what else can they do? My nerves are actually shot to pieces now because of the previous ectopic. Tmi alert but I have also been having a lot more frequent bowel movements like 3 times a day and I'm worried about that also as it's a symptom of ectopic..

I don't know girls I guess I have to "wait and see"

All I know is that if it's not good news for this little bean then I'm done with ttc. I can't go through this anymore. OH had agreed. I've been so unwell for days and I just don't want to do it anymore.

I'll let you girls know how I get on xx

Oh honey, I'm so sorry! :hug: Hope everything works out for you.

Congrats Morning_Star and Laidee. Good luck to those that are left.x

Well girls I ended up in a&e. Not much help was sent home after bloods and not much else.. I had a miscarriage tonight.my ttc journey is now over.

Thank you girls for all your lovely words and support I really appreciate it.

I would like to wish everyone who got their bfp a happy and healthy 9 months good luck to you all :)

And for the others still waiting and still brave enough to carry on, your in my prayers please don't give up your turn will come :)

Thanks girls xxx

Well girls I ended up in a&e. Not much help was sent home after bloods and not much else.. I had a miscarriage tonight.my ttc journey is now over.

Thank you girls for all your lovely words and support I really appreciate it.

I would like to wish everyone who got their bfp a happy and healthy 9 months good luck to you all :)

And for the others still waiting and still brave enough to carry on, your in my prayers please don't give up your turn will come :)

Thanks girls xxx

I am so sorry to hear that! A million :hug::hugs:

Aww, Wantbb2, I´m so sorry! We´re here for you if you want to chat. Thanks for your lovely message. Sending you hugs from here xoxoxoxox

Still haven't gotten af and my cervix is still high soft and closed and I'm having quiet a bit of ewcm... :shrug: I've also noticed extremely blue and very noticeable veins in my arms, legs and breasts. I'm pale so you can slightly see my veins anyway but nothing like they are now. I mean I can tell exactly how they criss cross in my arms right now, it's so strange. At this point I would just be happy to see the :witch: I just wanna know what's going on with me, it's so frustrating! :cry:

I tested without a hold yesterday evening, bfn... :( I'm four days late... I guess if I just keep getting negatives then I'll just assume my spotting was a very light period that didn't require tampons or pads. I only used one panty liner the whole time I was spotting and was never full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->