Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

pachamama92

Reaction score
I'm about 8dpo (cycle #1, ttc #2) but that is according to my phone, af due on the 8th! Let me know if you have similar dates and we can test together!!

8 dpo too. af due around the 8th or 9th...ttc number 2 month 5.i am having major cramps today with terrible headches...i dont know what it is.baby dust

I'm due for AF on the 9th but testing Sunday morning 9dpo. I think I od early though so fxd for a bfp! I've been crampy the past two days and my bbs were super sore yesterday, good signs I hope :) babydust to you guys!

Hi I'm 9dpo due on the 7th. I took a test this morning and am driving myself crazy thinking I can see a shadow so will do a FRER tomorrow morning I think. Do you want to see a pic of today's test?

Hi I'm 9dpo due on the 7th. I took a test this morning and am driving myself crazy thinking I can see a shadow so will do a FRER tomorrow morning I think. Do you want to see a pic of today's test?

Sure, we can try and help you see! Fingers crossed!

As for me I'm 8-9 DPO and AF is due on the 7th as well. I'm on month #2, TTC #1. I'm trying to hold out for testing till at least Sunday (1/4). I cannot even concentratee at work because it's all I can think about. I am just too anxious and excited!

Thanks morningstar- I know what you mean about losing concentration!
This was taken at 9mins or so. Please do be honest.
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150102_065535_zps5ccd2fd6.jpg

I am also due around the 6-9? I honestly haven't been tracking but I KNOW I'm in the TWW. I will be testing on Sunday...just to see..babydust to ya'll! Please let this be the month we get our BFPs!!!! I am on month #4 and TTC #1 :)

I see what you mean about the shadow, CertainTurton. It's hard to tell and I'm not familiar with that test. Let us know how the test tomorrow turns out, hopefully it'll be more clear.

Is anyone else more familiar with this test and can tell??

8 dpo too. af due around the 8th or 9th...ttc number 2 month 5.i am having major cramps today with terrible headches...i dont know what it is.baby dust

I have cramps too!!! I did this morning anyway but they ve gone now

Thanks morningstar- I know what you mean about losing concentration!
This was taken at 9mins or so. Please do be honest.
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150102_065535_zps5ccd2fd6.jpg

I did a test today too even though I know it is a bit soon, couldn't resist. Came back negative but I feel um going to be a bit of a poas monster this month

Certain I can't really see anything I don't know with those tests though I normally use frer. Looks like a lot of us are testing Sunday. Hoping we all have good news to share that morning/afternoon!

Me, me! I am unintentionally in the TWW. OH & I are essentially NTNP. My :witch: is supposed to be due Jan 8. However, I O'ed early this month. I wish I knew the exact date, but it definitely wasn't 8 days ago. I'm going to go with at least 12. Damn, I need to start charting.

Anyways, about a week after I O'ed, I had INTENSE cramping for about 5 minutes. So bad that I had to just sit and whine. Since then, I've had light cramping on and off all day, everyday. I'm having some right now actually. Last night, it felt like needle pricks almost.

Aside from that, not many symptoms I don't think.. Just headaches, thirst, and fatigue. I think I'm going to test this weekend, as we have a snowboarding trip planned next week and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Baby dust to all!

So I took a FRER because my app thought I was 10dpo (could possibly be 9dpo). I couldn't see much (maybe a shadow) then at 10min I took these. Do evaps show on an invert? Thanks
https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150103_073405_zpsd610efd3.jpghttps://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150103_073318_zps9c22155f.jpg

Invert at 5min https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/Mobile%20Uploads/20150103_072903_zpsf9c58c68.jpg

Okay, so I just had a teary freak out because I couldn't find my inspection card for my engagement ring. I accidentally ripped some important papers in the process and started crying. DH tried to check on me and I told him to leave me alone and shut the door on him twice, because I knew I was being ridiculous, but I needed to cry out my frustration anyway. A few minutes later I found the card :dohh: but now DH is giving me the cold shoulder.

I'm hoping these emotions are a good sign and not just a terrible case of PMS. :cry:

I'm due between the 4th-8th. My calendar says Jan. 8th but I think I may have O'd early so think maybe period will be early. I had pink spotting Jan.1st twice but only when I checked cervix. Nothing on Jan.2nd. Nothing when I got up until I had to have a bowel movement(tmi sorry) and had reddish brown only when I wiped once then went to straight brown and now nothing again. If I go by when my last cycle was then af is due Jan. 8th but if I did ovulate early I think it would be due Jan. 4th which would still be spotting three days early which is very uncommon for me. I only spot 1 day before af and it's always brown never pink like I've experienced... My cycles are always normal and never early. Will update if af doesn't show by the 8th. So far all tests have been :bfn: Fx for everyone! :)

Baby dust for everyone, I did another test this morning even though I know it is still too early. Zilch, nada, not even a peep of a line!! Fingers crossed for everyone testing tomorrow!

I believe af will come Jan 8-10th, my tracking app says Jan 11-12. So we will see!
feeling super light headed today.. feels like low blood sugar kind of feeling. I've been noticing increased cm.. does that sound like it means anything?

My goal is to not test until the 12th. I'm horrible at waiting.. so I can relate pachamamma! Hah. Hopefully it's just too soon!

Has anyone had an implantation cramps? I'm 7dpo and have a really dull ache like period pains. I don't remember having them with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->