Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

Ugh, I see the witch is making her rounds :growlmad:. I'm sorry to those she has caught so far :(

AF didn't come for me yesterday like she usually does and I'm not having any of her usual cramping either. I've only been off BC pills for 2 months so maybe she's just changing things up on me now. She did come right on time last month though. I had that BFN yesterday, so I'm going to try to hold out till Saturday to test again if she's still not here.

BFN here today as well. I'm not sure when I OV 'd last month so may have been too late .

Oh no! So sorry Doctor. Hopefully next cycle will be the one for you.

The spotting has stopped for me as well, and no AF. I have that icky feeling down there like she's coming but no cramps or anything. Still trying to hold out and test. How are you ladies doing?

Hi girls sorry af has shown for a few :( Fx for the ladies still in xx

Well I had a bit of a scare today. I got up from bed and felt instantly unwell. Though I was going to pass out and started having a panic attack :(
Went to the doctors in the afternoon because I felt so dizzy and just unwell all day, it's to do with blood pressure apparently. Mines is really low and everytime I stand up it's dropping. Feel so yucky today. I felt like I was going to start bleeding, the doctor is sending me to epu but they won't see me for another 12 days so I need to just wait it out. I hope today is just a bad day and tomorrow I'll feel better. Everyone in my college class kept asking what was wrong with me because they could clearly see I was ill, I looked like I was dead! Not a bit of colour in me. I think they have guessed but I daren't say anything... I'm still feeling horrible so I'm just relaxing in my pyjamas laying on the sofa. Here's hoping tomorrow is better xx

Feeling really nauseous today. Had one spot of red when I wiped this am and nothing since, af still hasn't shown. Cervix is high and soft like my lips and I have another major headache. Days not over so the :witch: could still show. Will update if anything changes.

Still nothing here except my CM has gone from brown to pink, I have a dull ache tonight as well. I am going to test again in the morning.

It is the first month ttc and i wasn't even sure when I was OV. I just took it for granted as it happened the first time when ttc our daughter.

Hi girls sorry af has shown for a few :( Fx for the ladies still in xx

Well I had a bit of a scare today. I got up from bed and felt instantly unwell. Though I was going to pass out and started having a panic attack :(
Went to the doctors in the afternoon because I felt so dizzy and just unwell all day, it's to do with blood pressure apparently. Mines is really low and everytime I stand up it's dropping. Feel so yucky today. I felt like I was going to start bleeding, the doctor is sending me to epu but they won't see me for another 12 days so I need to just wait it out. I hope today is just a bad day and tomorrow I'll feel better. Everyone in my college class kept asking what was wrong with me because they could clearly see I was ill, I looked like I was dead! Not a bit of colour in me. I think they have guessed but I daren't say anything... I'm still feeling horrible so I'm just relaxing in my pyjamas laying on the sofa. Here's hoping tomorrow is better xx

Oh my goodness, that sounds scary. :hug:

Oh my goodness! I got my :bfp: this morning! AF was supposed to come Wednesday (1/7), but didn't even make a peep. I had a BFN on Sunday (1/4) and Wednesday (1/7) on FRERs, but today, 3 days late, I have a clear positive! So don't worry ladies! Those FRERs can be wrong even up to the day! Just believe your gut! Lots of baby dust to all! :dust:

Big congratulations Morning star :)

I have been to the chemists this morning for some OV sticks so will watch when I next OV. Got a couple of pregnancy tests too as i was 3 for 2.

Big congrats Morningstar :) that's great news!

How are all you other ladies doing?

My temp went back up today so that's relaxed me a little bit, still feeling a bit light headed so won't be doing much today xx

I'm definitely out :witch:got me. I've only had a 26 day cycle this time and when i look at it we did it 2 days after i had ovulated.

Good morning ladies!

CONGRATS morningstar on your :bfp:.

I'm sorry to hear AF showed for you jen. That :witch:! Hang in there. I'm praying that next month will be your month.

AFM.....I reluctantly poas this morning and was surprised that in less than a minute the line showed. It was a blue dye test from the grocery store so I tried not to get too excited, but once i got to work I took a digital ClearBlue test and sure nuff it says 'Pregnant'. I am truly shocked! I guess that little boy in so many words calling me 'fat' was right lol. So now i want to tell the world but will wait until i have my first scan. Quite nervous about this one for some reason.

Congrats ladiee! Another bfp!

I've just been to the bathroom and I've had a few spots of pink. I'm really worried now. I'm 4 weeks today and I don't seem to get past 5 week mark. Please let my little bean stick please :'(

I cannot go through this again. I don't have the strength pysically or mentally. I feel like curling up in a ball and crying

Oh wantbb2.....I am definitely keeping you in my prayers. Please please stay strong! Sending lots of :hugs:

Thank you ladiee panic starting to set in now. I can't even contact my OH he doesn't have his phone. I'm so terrified because I've had a previous ectopic and 2 m/c. I will need to just try and relax and breathe deeply. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->