• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

I believe af will come Jan 8-10th, my tracking app says Jan 11-12. So we will see!
feeling super light headed today.. feels like low blood sugar kind of feeling. I've been noticing increased cm.. does that sound like it means anything?

My goal is to not test until the 12th. I'm horrible at waiting.. so I can relate pachamamma! Hah. Hopefully it's just too soon!

One of my first symptoms with #1 was feeling faint. I passed out once (outside a bar, it was so embarrassing everyone thought I was blind drunk) with my mum which is how she guessed I was pregnant! I only fainted once but defo felt very light headed for months, esp if I was thirsty.

Has anyone had an implantation cramps? I'm 7dpo and have a really dull ache like period pains. I don't remember having them with my first.

I have been having them this cycle too. Everytime I check...there's nothing there! I haven't been spotting either. Have you? I hope this is a good thing :) FXed for you!!

Kind of sounds like what I'm feeling pachamama..! At a get together with friends today and felt almost claustrophobic and anxious.
..I did notice some intense cramping type pain that just lasted a second or two yesterday, but very very intense cramping pain. It went right away but it left me feeling almost a rush over my body of heat and nausea. It all went away just as soon as it started!

I feel like i should constantly assume it's a false alarm. Just to keep my emotions in check.

Has anyone had an implantation cramps? I'm 7dpo and have a really dull ache like period pains. I don't remember having them with my first.

I have been having them this cycle too. Everytime I check...there's nothing there! I haven't been spotting either. Have you? I hope this is a good thing :) FXed for you!!
Nope nothing there yet, have just ordered pregancy tests from Amazon so will hold out to test.

Testing tomorrow Sunday.will be 10dpo then..FX.baby dust to everyone!

lutz I'll be right with you at 9dpo though according to my chart. I keep thinking that I'll be around 10-11dpo technically. I kept wanting to test today but I knew that I had a better chance with fmu tomorrow.

Hi!

Can I jump in? I just posted about my cramps. I have been using the Fertility Friend free menstrual calendar to track my periods since like 2008. According to it, I am due for a 30 Day cycle this month that ends on Jan. 11th. I have zero idea when I Oed. Could not even begin to guess. No symptoms out of the ordinary. Although, my NYE hangover was especially bad. But maybe that is just me being too old to party like that. ;) I'm tired, but I have been doing a lot. I don't know. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy. I don't even know when I should start testing. I know that once I do it'll turn into a storm of testing every day. x.x One time when my period was 2 months late due to a health issue, I tested three times in one day.

Oddly enough I cannot find the edit button only my last post. For a decade, I Oed like clockwork on Day 14. I had a health issue that messed with my cycles late 2013-2014, but got back on track in Mayish. But then after July, I started having 30 day cycles.

Got a bfn today due on the 7th but feeling out now. Oh well was only cycle 1 ttc #2.

How long did it take you with your first if you don't mind me asking?

JenJen - It took us 6 cycles - really hope it doesnt take that long again :( did get quite down about it. Hate to say it but it happened the month we were on holiday, I ate what I wanted, drank lots and only dtd once, just happened to be at the right time (was on a boat with in laws...) thats why im trying to be a bit more relaxed this time (not working though!).

Fingers crossed for you x
I only asked because first time I fell first month which was a shock. Now we are ttc #2 I was wondering if it would take a bit longer.

Hi ladies mind if I join?

Today I am 13dpo I have a LP of 15. So here's my dilemma! I have had light pink the. Brown spotting from 9dpo to 12dpo then it just completely stopped. Checked my cp a few days ago and it was quite low but today it's really high. I have no hpt in the house aargh!! What do you girls think?

Got a bfn today due on the 7th but feeling out now. Oh well was only cycle 1 ttc #2.

I'm in the exact same boat. I got a bfn on a frer first thing this morning, guessing about 10 dpo and AF starts on Wednesday (7th). I'm feeling discouraged too, but I'm still holding out hope that AF won't come. If so, then I'll test again on Thursday (8th). Here's hoping AF steers clear of us!

I'm in the exact same boat. I got a bfn on a frer first thing this morning, guessing about 10 dpo and AF starts on Wednesday (7th). I'm feeling discouraged too, but I'm still holding out hope that AF won't come. If so, then I'll test again on Thursday (8th). Here's hoping AF steers clear of us!

Also in same boat! Pretty sure this month won't be a bfp but you never know! Here's hoping out bfps come fast!

Hi ladies mind if I join?

Today I am 13dpo I have a LP of 15. So here's my dilemma! I have had light pink the. Brown spotting from 9dpo to 12dpo then it just completely stopped. Checked my cp a few days ago and it was quite low but today it's really high. I have no hpt in the house aargh!! What do you girls think?

I think that sounds promising, go get some hpts!!!

Thanks :) I'm hoping so my ttc journey has been difficult to say the least. I'm really hoping for good news. I think I'll pop out later and get some. I'll keep you updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->