Anyone else 8dpo or have af due around the 8th Jan

Ladies I tested this morning like I said I would. Around 9 or 10 dpo according to cycle and got a blaring :bfp: on a frer. I'm praying this is my sticky bean as my last one only stuck around for less than 5 weeks. It's a darker line than my last one taken day after missed AF in aug so maybe. Sending tons of luck and :dust: to this thread

Congratulations fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Yay! Congrats Angel! Hoping that luck will spread through this thread!!!

Congrats angel! Hope it's a sticky bean :) what were your symptoms? Xx

I'm supposed to get AF sometime this week..I think. I keep getting cramps, like AF is coming but when I go to the bathroom..nothing. I also have really sore nipples...not the breast..just the nipple. Weird. I took a test today and BFN. I plan on testing on Tuesday if I don't get AF.

Congratulations!! Exciting times indeed! Will be testing tomorrow..
How is everyone doing ?

Want my symptoms were extremely sore bbs the past week, some vivid dreams, little bit of nausea off and on, pretty tired and fatigued

My cramps stopped and have felt nothing else since. still got another week before i test.

Thanks angel :) I didn't get out to get hpt today will get it tomorrow. I had 4 days of spotting then it stopped. My cervix is pretty high and I've been pretty tired recently too. So scared to get my hopes up and af shows again. I will update again tomorrow after I've taken hpt. Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test. I dot know what I'll do if mine is bfn.. I'm seriously thinking about giving up. We will see how tomorrow goes first. Xx

Thanks angel :) I didn't get out to get hpt today will get it tomorrow. I had 4 days of spotting then it stopped. My cervix is pretty high and I've been pretty tired recently too. So scared to get my hopes up and af shows again. I will update again tomorrow after I've taken hpt. Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test. I dot know what I'll do if mine is bfn.. I'm seriously thinking about giving up. We will see how tomorrow goes first. Xx

Don't give up. I'll stick around to see what happens, I hope you get your bfp tomorrow!

Hi ladies! I'm new to BnB and recently started TTC #1 & AF is due Jan 7-8....having lots of extra cervical mucus & my nipples(not breasts) have been extremely tender the past 4-5 days. Also, lots of cramping but it feels more like gas pains? Couldn't wait to test and got a BFN on FRER this morning....hoping I'm just too early! I'm not sure if I'm over thinking everything or if these are all good signs? Going to try to wait it out until Thursday to retest. Good luck everyone!

Hi Aj2013! You are in good company, there are several of us in the exact same situation, with BFNs today and AF on the 7-8th. Your symptoms sound promising, and even if those cramps are just gas, well that's a symptom too :) Keep us posted!

And don't give up wantbb2! Hopefully that spotting was implantation, but either way, there is always hope :hugs:

Thanks morning_star! I'm new to all of this but so I know I shouldn't get too disappointed if AF comes but it's so hard not to get your hopes up! My DH is super supportive but I know he has to be tired of hearing about all my lady business lol plus I try to down play symptoms to him bc he gets just as excited as I do! We have decided not to share with friends/family that we are TTC in hopes that it will be more of a surprise when the time comes, plus it just seems like a lot of extra pressure if everyone knows! It's nice finding a place to let it all out!

Hi ladies mind if I join?

Today I am 13dpo I have a LP of 15. So here's my dilemma! I have had light pink the. Brown spotting from 9dpo to 12dpo then it just completely stopped. Checked my cp a few days ago and it was quite low but today it's really high. I have no hpt in the house aargh!! What do you girls think?

I'm in the same boat. Although my spotting is only with bowel movements and then nothing. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Thanks morning_star! I'm new to all of this but so I know I shouldn't get too disappointed if AF comes but it's so hard not to get your hopes up! My DH is super supportive but I know he has to be tired of hearing about all my lady business lol plus I try to down play symptoms to him bc he gets just as excited as I do! We have decided not to share with friends/family that we are TTC in hopes that it will be more of a surprise when the time comes, plus it just seems like a lot of extra pressure if everyone knows! It's nice finding a place to let it all out!

Same here! This is only my 2nd cycle TTC #1 and I'm already obsessed. Just trying to be cautiously hopeful.

And that's a good idea not telling. Who needs all that pressure? We've only told a couple close friends that we are NTNP, but we haven't revealed that we're actually TTC to avoid pressure or disappointment. When asked about kids, I just say, "well, you never know how long that could take."

Same here! This is only my 2nd cycle TTC #1 and I'm already obsessed. Just trying to be cautiously hopeful.

And that's a good idea not telling. Who needs all that pressure? We've only told a couple close friends that we are NTNP, but we haven't revealed that we're actually TTC to avoid pressure or disappointment. When asked about kids, I just say, "well, you never know how long that could take."

This is our second cycle too! Within the past year all of my besties got pregnant(all right off the bat) so everyone always asks is when we will be having a baby and my response is "when God gives us one". I want to talk about it with them but at the same time I don't know that they will understand since they didn't really have to try. It's all very exciting/scary and very easy to get obsessed over it!

Welcome to bnb! Your symptoms sound promising! We haven´t told anyone we are ttc number 2 either because otherwise we´ll just get asked constantly how it´s going! Last time round took a couple of months but I was so much more laid-back. This time I´ve become a bit obsessive about peeing on sticks - Darn you amazon and your 20 tests in a packet.

Welcome to BnB too Morning Star!! Just realised you´re new here as well! Lots of us testing this week, fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->