Anyone else 9 weeks ?

toffee2010

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks and 4 days , really looking forward to my scan on the 2nd December . Had three scans already , so hopefully 4 th time lucky . Get a bit of nausea from time to time but not as bad as week 6 . Just get headaches and are boobs , keep pulling a muscle in my tummy too . How's it going for you ?

Im just a day behind you :D my scans on the 9th December had an early one a few weeks ago because i was rushed in hospital with scepticemia cant wait to see my baby again :cloud9:

I'm 9 weeks and 4 days , really looking forward to my scan on the 2nd December . Had three scans already , so hopefully 4 th time lucky . Get a bit of nausea from time to time but not as bad as week 6 . Just get headaches and are boobs , keep pulling a muscle in my tummy too . How's it going for you ?

Hello :)

I'm exactly the same as you 9 weeks 4 days...

I'm not feeling much sickness anymore i never had it that bad just felt nauseas all day but that seems to have really slowed down i was worried at first but apprently the placenta can start taking over now. And i have a really bad cold woke up with it all of a sudden sunday morning so i think that could be hiding the feeling of any other symptoms but apart from that its just back ache! Saw my midwife for the first time yesterday... Can't wait to get my scan date through!!

Sorry for the essay haha have a Happy & Healthy 9 Months :flower: :thumbup:

I'm 9 weeks 3 days!!! I just had my first scan yesterday it was so amazing :) My next is Dec 5th and I absolutely cannot wait! I still feel pretty nauseous all day long. Perhaps not as AWFUL as weeks 6 & 7 but still pretty uneasy and turned off to most foods (esp healthy ones :(). Having a lot of problems with nasal congestion in the middle of the night, and gas!!! Ah pregnancy such a beautiful thing!!! Happy and healthy 9 months girls :hugs:

Hi hun..im also 9 weeks & 3 days. i had my transvaginal U/V last week & they couldn't find any except for ges sac. Im going back tomorw for another trans U/V, i hope we can see the baby w/ the heartbeat.. So sad & worry :(

Btw, i also have a tilted uterus. maybe they couldn't see the baby because of it..

9 weeks as of today :)
I've had some terrible nausea, I've been sick almost every day for the last 3 weeks and its finally starting to ease :happydance:
I don't have my first appointment with the midwife until tues, but can't wait for a scan, wanna know everythings okay in there :)

Hi

I'm due the same day as you. Have not had a scan yet but I will have on December 7th, can't wait.

I'm starting to feel a bit better, with just some nausea at night, when I'm tired. I feel very tired still, but that's getting better too.

Have you guys been telling. We havn't told anyone yet, but we will tell our parents soon and after the scan I will tell my kids. I know they will be happy as they keep asking for a sibling....little do they know :winkwink:

Yeah I'm telling people after the scan 2 . Just feel the right thing to do , for me .

I'm 9 weeks and 1 day. I have not had a scan yet... My insurance kicks in next week and I am hoping to get into the Dr the week after Thanksgiving. I am SO READY to see that little heartbeat. All is good... some nausea. Sore boobs. Cramps every now and then. I crave BAD food! Haha. :happydance:

I'm 9 weeks today! Still pretty nauseous most of the day,worse first thing and pretty tired. Like someone else said I have really bad nasal congestion at night-doesn't help with sleep and am SO gassy and always struggling to not be constipated,which isn't helped by my aversion to fruit! Hoping second tri is a nicer place! Booking appt on 28th nov,not sure if they will scan or not. Don't think it will seem real til I see a heart beat.

hellOo ! i'm also 9 weeks and 4 days along . . . the mother to be is really tiredtiredtired and TIRED :/ lol i literally end up going to bed by 7 PM that is. =) uhmm, annoyed by getting up 3-4 times just to PEE. aaand when i peee, itz like niagara falls. LOL sooo much, i dunno where itz comin from. :# ohhh, not feeling nauseated much now...thankfully! =D other then that, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT. ooOo!! - - now about my beautiful, bean :: i had a scan at 7 weeks and 1 day...saw the heartbeat, beating at 143 BPM !! =D i could see it flutterin' ! my next scan is scheduled for week 18 now . . . but will get to hear the heartbeat via fetal doppler during week 11 =) ! how excitin eh =) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->