Anyone else about to try straight after mc?

I recently had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. I am bleeding lightly now and have light pain. My dr says it is ok to start trying right away, but it is safe to wait 1 month to allow your uterus lining to get back to normal. If not, it could increase miscarriage again. I will wait the month... :( I want to be preggo again :( but I never ever want to experience miscarrying again!

Jo- I am sooo sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Rachel - keeping my fingers crossed that it is implantation bleeding.

Well still waiting for a positive OPK. Hasn't happened yet. Last month was a long cycle though. DH is sick so I guess its good that it hasn't been positive yet. Don't think he would have been up to BD'ing yet anyway. Baby dust to us all. Hope all of us get our BFP's this month!!

Hi , I'm new here too and I will be ttc right after a mc , we had a mc about 2 weeks into the pregnancy. I had a bfp on dec 8th just 11 or 10 days past O , then had the Mc on the 20th of dec. I have now stopped bleeding and have started checking for impending ovulation with the ovoscope, no signs yet but If I count my first cycle day as the 20th then I should O by the 2nd of Jan.
I started taking a baby aspirin a day as well as drinking raspberry leaf tea, I plan on taking mucinex starting tomorrow as I have to fly to Hawaii on friday to BD with DH :)

Hey girls just wanted to update with me. So the spotting stopped days ago and we started trying again, boy that was a strange experience, not having sex for over 2 months then starting it again was odd to say the least. No positive opks but I bought a morrison hpt and tested with fmu which came back negative, the ic hpt also came back negative but I dunno if I believe them you know?! it's only been 2 weeks.

Anyway just using opk's again, got my stash of grapefruit in, sunflower seeds at the ready, preseed all ready - just need that positive now :)

So I got a positive OPK on the 23rd Dec, I am taking it to mean that I probably ovulated on Christmas eve which puts me at 4dpo today. Earlier I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was very pale reddy/ pink discharge (as usual sorry for tmi). Is this too early for implantation bleeding?? Am I just getting my hopes up lol?!

Not too early I think. It is sooOOoo hard not to get our hopes up- hope keeps me going! :) It is all a waiting game:dohh:

hope everyone had a good christmas and happy new year...me an the oh bd last nite...first time since af so i guess wer back to the "trying part" again....good luck to everyone xx

Hi everyone. Just updating since I first posted in this group...I had my surgery for ectopic on 21 November. Had a +OPK on the 18th December, and got a BFP on 30th December.

Early days yet, and I'm being very cautious and trying not to get ahead of myself...but I feel like everything is going well so far. I did 2 HPT's, 2 days apart, and the test line got a lot darker...so I'm hoping everything will be OK this time.

So, it can happen, and it was thanks to this forum that I decided to go for it straight away. Not sure what my OB will say...I'm not running off to the doctor just yet. Just going to play it cool for another week or so.

congratulations Pink Ribbons , I so hope I'm not far behind :)

Congrats Pink Ribbon! I too got a positive test today!! :happydance: I feel so happy but very nervous at the same time, period isn't due til Sat so very early I pray this one sticks x

rachelkt congrats to you! hope I join you in a few days! :happydance:

Yay rachel, what a great way to start the year, hope you're well and taking good care of yourself :)

Congratulations Rachel!!! That is wonderful news. Praying that we can both get through the next few weeks and that we have lovely sticky beans!

oooooooo pink ribbons and rachaelkt im so happy for both of you...i hav my fxd that both your little beans dig in deep... iv been feelin quite low these past few days i think its because iv had my first af and now i have to go through this feelin each month of will it show up or wont it...not feeling very hopeful atm but your news has brightened me up a tad xx

Hi little_1 - thanks for your good wishes. You have been on my mind and I was wondering how you are doing? What cycle day are you on now? Have you seen any sign of O? After all of the waiting you did, I'm praying that your cycle regulates straight away, and you can just go for it! I had my low days during all of this...I was inconsolable just a couple of days before Christmas...little did I know what was to come. I know that I've been extremely fortunate to fall so quickly again. Hoping that this is your lucky cycle. I conceived 2 of my DD's in January...so it has been a great month for me. Will keep checking to see how you're going. x

Hi little_1 - thanks for your good wishes. You have been on my mind and I was wondering how you are doing? What cycle day are you on now? Have you seen any sign of O? After all of the waiting you did, I'm praying that your cycle regulates straight away, and you can just go for it! I had my low days during all of this...I was inconsolable just a couple of days before Christmas...little did I know what was to come. I know that I've been extremely fortunate to fall so quickly again. Hoping that this is your lucky cycle. I conceived 2 of my DD's in January...so it has been a great month for me. Will keep checking to see how you're going. x

Thankx pink ribbons, im on cd 17...i havnt used opk's so i dont no if iv ovulated (starting to wish i had now lol) i havnt noticed any changes in cm or anything but with christmas and everything happening tbh i wasnt even thinkin about it... me and the oh havnt bd very much since af because we've been so busy with christmas...maybe twice i think so i know in my heart that if i hav o'd this month that it hasnt happened but i will get the opk's in and i will start as soon as af comes and goes...just trying to bring myself up atm, gna get into bed with girly dvds and chocolate...tends to help lol x

Congratulations Rachael and Pink Ribbons!! So happy for you both :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you both.

Thinking I may be out this month. Been using OP which were the same for like 6 days but never got as dark as the control line. Now they are so light you can barely see them. Guess I didn't O this month :nope: Just got a CBFM that I bid on off ebay. Now just waiting for AF to show up again so I can start using it. Of course I wasn't O'ing before the MC and was taking clomid so I guess that's probably the same road I will end up on. Dr. didn't want to try again for 3 months which will be Feb. but I think I am going to go ahead and make an appt this month. I MC'd naturally no reason he should make me wait so long. :growlmad:

has anyone got really anxious or a little panicked when there af is due? if im on a 28 day cycle (which i dont know) my af will be due on the 13th and this last day iv been gettin quite upset and anxious, like i know iv missed out this month but im still freakin out over every tiny little cramp or breast pain, thinkin to myself...well here comes af... must just be hormonal...feels crap lol

Little_1 I was totally the same, I felt so down every month as af approached, I think it was all the hopes I had pinned on it not turning up just built up so much emotion! Remember you're not out until she shows!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->