anyone else an emotional wreck??!!

joijoii

Reaction score
Hi i am having real trouble with mood swings. sobbing and rages mostly! its getting to be a problem and also qiute embarassing. any ideas on how to deal with this would be sooooo helpful. thanks so much xxx:blush:

yep i have my good days & bad days but when they are bad they are bad, i cry for nothing then take it out on oh lol
theres not really anything you can do to make it go as its your hormones, id just say try & keep busy if your feeling down talk to someone on here or a friend ect dont let it build up

xx

Best thing i can say is its better out than in. If you wanna cry.....CRY and after you will feel so relieved and better for it. Just warn OH first lol. My OH knows now just to grin and ride it out and once its over i apologise lol but he knows now i dont mean any of it, it really is just me hormones :) XxxX

I have rage! I am near ready to kill someone sometimes. At the start it was bad though! I would get up in the mornings and be all rauled up and not know why. Its more controlable now though but things get on my nerves easy and I go mental.

I used to just go into my room and shut the world off for a while until i calmed down, stuck my headphones on and thought of something else and it worked. It does pass though them episodes.

Midwife said to me i had to get a grip on them early of they would be pealing me off a ceiling by the end.

I have trouble with emotional outbursts as well..they seem to be more frequent this past week, crying episodes especially when I get mad (at OH..he can be such a tit sometimes)
I'm just hoping to ride it out...OH really doesnt get the hormonal thing and says that I blame my mood swings on hormones, which of course makes me angrier. Grin and bear it I say.

Sorry, no advice but hope you're feeling better soon!

Im Not this week lol ... It will all change by next week again i should imagine , Iam like a rollercoster luckily OH is very understanding or i would be in trouble lol . xx .

Chris knows how to deal with mine from last time lol, but all you can do is let it all out, don't bottle it up. Your OH will understand :hug: and we're here if you need to vent anything off :D xx

thank you all so much! showed my oh your replies so he knows it isnt just me and am off to put some feelgood tunes on my ipod.

feel so much better now xxxx:hug:

Hiya. :hi: I'm glad you're starting to feel better Hon and remember that it's always better to express than to repress; just remember to appologise to anyone on the recieving end afterwards. :D

Yeah im up and down all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely an emotional wreck...I could call in sick today just because I want to cry all day....and Saturday, I blew up and my DH and have never felt so bad!!! :cry: such is the life of a prego chick!

xxxx hope it all perks up for you, I have no suggestions as I am dealing with it....like Ema said though...better out than in!

Yep, I am a right mess!! Shouting at OH, slamming doors, crying - basically I've been full of anger and taking it out on OH, then feeling sorry for myself! Bloody harmones!!

Me & OH nearly split up at the weekend (I told him to pack his stuff and p*ss off!) because I'm stubborn at the best of times - but so is he. He isn't giving me any leaway at all so we're fighting all the time - it was really wearing both of us down so we had a chat about things (I told his Mother on him yesterday, Who told him off and told him he must be a bit more understanding!) Anyway, we're OK now and back in love...!!!! Its a year today since our Engagement party, but he had to go to London last night, as he's working away until Wednesday but I'm sure we can make things up to eachother when he gets home!! (As thats been off the agenda lately too!! I've lost my sex drive COMPLETELY!) Poor bloke!!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun...

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Comforting to know the horrible downs are being experienced by some other people and that I am not alone. I felt like throwing myself off the balcony today.

I am feeling the same way...I can sob and/or rage over the smallest things! I dont really know what to do about it...I find that taking a nice, hot shower helps...but is not always the most convenient method. :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->