Anyone else around 12 weeks

I'm exactly 12 weeks today too! Bit of a milestone really :)

I'm 12+5!! Had my scan today :)

I already have 2 girls aged nearly 4 and a 2 year old!

X

Hi can I join? 11 weeks on Monday. 2nd baby Noah was 1 last week.
Joined a fab forum last time and we are all still in touch, it makes the pregnancy go by so much quicker and great to have people to chat, question or just moan too lol x

I'm about 12w4d. I had a scan at 9w1d but Pickle was measuring 8w4d. Next doctor's appointment is a week from this coming Thursday (so I'll be about 14w2d). I probably wont have another scan until about 20weeks.

I'm 11 weeks and 2 days along. Not yet 12 but I am very tired most of the time. This is my first baby :)

I am nearly 12 weeks :happydance:

Even though it's been a rough first tri - its gone fast!

This is my second bub. Devin is 2 :)

My first tri has gone pretty fast too. Who has announced? It's such a relief having no more secrets! Let it all hang out lol

My scan is tomorrow morning and all going to plan we will announce straight afterwards.

Neeeervous :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Talking of letting is all hang out, my jeans feel so tight now :winkwink:

Your scan will be amazing. I was nervous to tell people but now I feel amazing :)

We just went 'live' on fb! So happy that when I'm going to be sick I can just tell people instead of seeming like I have a bowel problem! Haha x

We're gonna announce after our first scan next Tuesday... just to be sure everything is ok i suppose.

Hey Ladies - Could I join in your thread?

I know my ticker says i'm 9w1d but I will be delivering no later than 38w so i'm more like 11w (if that makes sense)

Hi MishC you can certainly join! I've had a poorly toddler all night so fingers crossed I won't be having any morning sickness to cope with as well as tiredness today :(

Im still scared to announce it. Its hard to announce when you had losses before. Hopefully after I get the results for my combined downs syndrome test result I can tell a few other friends.

Pink Sarah - I hope your LO if feeling better. There is nothing worse than taking care of a poorly child. Hopefully the sickness will stay at bay and you're feeling ok.

Zenaa - That's understandable at least when you have your test results you'll know everything is great so you should be more comfortable telling people. Unfortunately i'm that big everyone knows. Its a bit of a joke really but I guess I show super early.

Im still scared to announce it. Its hard to announce when you had losses before. Hopefully after I get the results for my combined downs syndrome test result I can tell a few other friends.

I understand how you feel. I've finally told family and friends. But I haven't told anyone at work yet. Only my boss and his wife know. I didn't even tell the wife , she just made a comment about my belly. >.< I don't like to lie.. She asked if I was preggo so I said yes.

I have my next scan on wednesday. :) I'm excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->