Anyone else around 4-5 weeks pregnant?

amberliam

Reaction score
As title says, I found out last Sunday but only had implant removed a month ago so no idea when I ovulated but I think I must be around 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Anyone else just found out? How you feeling? xx

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow :) been feeling pretty good, really tired, a bit of heart burn. What about you? Xx

I'm around 5+1-5+3
So far sore boobs
Sleepy
Mild cramps sometimes but not often
And that's about it

Im almost 4 weeks 5 days....no realy symptoms, just breakouts and I get up to pee in the middle of the night. Wish I would have more symptoms!

I am 5 weeks today, only symptoms I have had is being more tired than usual and sore boobs. Sometimes after eating a feel mildly quesy for a while..

I'm 4+3 with my second! :) So far my only symptoms are having to get up in the middle of the night to run to the bathroom and mild cramping. And I have noticed that I'm getting more easily irritated with DH. I know that's one thing he isn't looking forward to. I was awful when I was pregnant with DS.

I'm 4w today with my 4th baby :) Just found out yesterday. So far just some cramping, which I had with my last baby, peeing a lot, back ache and headaches. Kind of the same as AF symptoms. Except the peeing part. lol I'm 38, almost 39 and this was a surprise....lol So I guess I'm also feeling terrified. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->