Anyone else around a year of trying?

:happydance:

MASSIVE Congratulations to you!!
She looks just prefect and I love her name!!
Sorry to hear labour wasn't so great and you have been poorly but glad you have found your feet now and you are in your new home!! :)

Appointment went well. Ive had me Cd 2-3 bloods done and now waiting for CD 21 to have a repeat of those bloods done too (My FS would like these bloods done from the same cycle)
Also had bloods for Rubella??
Had to do a urine sample after to check for Pelvic infections and chlamydia (Routine apparently)
If all comes back ok I will have to have a HSG test.
Won't be seeing the FS again for another 3-4 months as I'm now put back on the waiting list, it's so frustrating but hopefully 2014 is the year for miracles to happen.

How are you? :hugs:

:happydance:

MASSIVE Congratulations to you!!
She looks just prefect and I love her name!!
Sorry to hear labour wasn't so great and you have been poorly but glad you have found your feet now and you are in your new home!! :)

Appointment went well. Ive had me Cd 2-3 bloods done and now waiting for CD 21 to have a repeat of those bloods done too (My FS would like these bloods done from the same cycle)
Also had bloods for Rubella??
Had to do a urine sample after to check for Pelvic infections and chlamydia (Routine apparently)
If all comes back ok I will have to have a HSG test.
Won't be seeing the FS again for another 3-4 months as I'm now put back on the waiting list, it's so frustrating but hopefully 2014 is the year for miracles to happen.

How are you? :hugs:

Hello and Happy New Year!

Thank you :) we always loved Orla :cloud9: we had our 6 wk check yesterday and she weed on the floor in the Drs room lol! Shes doing just great but I've got mastitis again but I can now drive YAY so looking forward to getting out and about now.

Have you had any results of your tests yet? Or do you have to wait for your next appt? Wow 3-4 months is v frustrating wait :hugs: have they said anything about scans or have you had them already?

Really hope that 2014 is your year too, am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs::flower: please keep me posted xxxx

Hi Scarlett

:haha: I'm sure the Dr was pleased with little Orla

Ohh mastitis sounds horrible :( Hope it gets better soon! Yayyy to being able to drive again. Ive not had a car since before Christmas (Gearbox went on mine) so I can't wait to be able to drive again! It will be great for you being able to get out and about :)

So I was booked in for my HSG test but they mixed up my dates (you have to have the test between day 5-10 of your cycle) so it had to be cancelled :(
I now have to wait until the first day of my next cycle and call up again to see if they have any available appointments :dohh:
Ive not heard anything at all from my FS regarding my blood results which is frustrating!

The scans that I had done at the hospital preciously all come back normal but I have a feeling they will want to repeat these too :shrug:

I guess now I have to wait and see what is next ..
I am going on a girly holiday end of February which Im looking forward to but it mean I will miss a whole cycle of TTC .....

I would love to get off this rollercoaster now.

Anyway mini rant over :haha: Hope you enjoy your trips out in the car with your little lady, Can't believe 6 weeks have gone by already!

Thank you for posting this! My and my boyfriend have also been trying to conceive. We're both young, in our twenties, healthy, ive changed my diet to all healthy foods, healthy weight, taking vitamins, etc. I've had one miscarriage last year in about June at six weeks. I dont understand what is going on. We've been having sex on my predicted ovulation days, before and after. I get where your coming from. I have no idea what's wrong :(

Welcome Katgotu :wave:

After a year of TTC you can see your GP and they will run tests on both you and your partner :)

Good Luck sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->