Anyone else around (or even under) the 4 week mark?!

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I had a positive frer yesterday,
And 1-2 on a digi today.
I'm so scared of a chemical like my last BFP!
Not sure wether to keep testing or not....I do tend to over analyze line darknesses!
What's everyone else doing in this stressful, horrible time? Last time I started bleeding on day 6 after my BFP, and I've just about made it through day 2!! Ill start cheering in a week :) remaining cautiously optimistic for now!

I'm 4 weeks today - got 1-2 on my digi Tuesday along with a good line on a Superdrug test.. I tested again this morning as its when AF was due and my lines are stronger. So i'm stepping away from the tests now :)

Great to see you over here.. Congrats xx

Keep positive. I'm sure everything will be okay. I worried I was having a MC as I had staining. So to keep my hopes up I tested when i first got the BFP and then i tested a few days after and a few days after that then I was comforted enough to wait till I saw EPU and everything was fine. Try not to over worry about lines sweetie. I know its scary.

Oh that why I didn't do another frer today I did the digi instead!
I have no idea how far along I am as my dates really don't add up! (Check my last post if your curious)
I wasn't going to tell hubby for a few days but let it slip within an hour!
I guess I will test again tomorrow- but I don't really want to lol. But I have to know if its going the same way as my chemical.

How are you ladies doing? When do u plan on telling your family?

Hi guys I got a Bfp a few days ago! It is a scary time isn't it! I must confess I have tested and thankfully the lines have gotten darker and darker! As I had spotting after dtd a few days ago and it did scare me as this has never happened before so I'm hopeful everything is ok il be glad once my 12 week scan comes around tho! Xx

Hi guys I got a Bfp a few days ago! It is a scary time isn't it! I must confess I have tested and thankfully the lines have gotten darker and darker! As I had spotting after dtd a few days ago and it did scare me as this has never happened before so I'm hopeful everything is ok il be glad once my 12 week scan comes around tho! Xx

With my son I tested 3 days all fmu and on the 3rd day it was much lighter than even my first test and I flipped out- and he was fine and healthy! So I'm a little wary of it lol.

Hello!

I got my BFP on Monday. I don't remember being as anxious last time and I have gone a bit test crazy this time. Thankfully they are getting darker and I feel really sick this morning - all good signs! I am getting a persistent pain on my left so I'm a bit scared I've got an ectopic but I'm going to see how it goes over the weekend.

Hi everybody!

I'm around the 4 week mark, it's been a crazy stressful 2 ww. I chart my cycles since they have been screwed up after bcp. I also had very short luteal phases, so I was worried I would have trouble with the baby sticking. I got a BFN 9dpo (a day after AF was due), then started bleeding the next day. I figured I was out, but I noticed my temperatures weren't dropping after a few days, so i took a test for the hell of it, and got a faint bfp. Bled for about 3 days, but temps stayed high, and bfp's were getting darker. Called doc who nonchalantly told me "oh, you're probably having a miscarriage". (who does that?:dohh:) I got the results of my 2nd HCG blood test today, and the levels have more than doubled, and I will be researching new doctors this weekend. We aren't going to tell anyone for a while because I'm a little nervous about the bleeding, so I'm looking forward to chatting with other moms on here. :happydance:

Hi I got my bfp this morning! This will be our second and with my first pregnancy I was so paranoid and anxious about everything so I've told myself that this time im going to be more chilled out but im not sure how that's gonna go! I'm dying to tell everyone but will probably tell them around 10 weeks as in-laws will be coming to visit us then and no doubt will notice as they guessed at 8 weeks last time as I actually had a little bump! So excited! :happydance:

Hi Everyone,
I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.This is my first pregnancy. I am really scared and nervous. Have become preggy after 2 years of trying. I have no symptoms at all except for tiredness and I feel sleepy most of the time. Is it normal to not have any symptoms at all ?

I kept testing until 24dpo. LOL I'm a little nuts though. :blush:
But it gave me piece of mind.

Hi i took 4 frer till my test line was darker than control which i got on 14 dpo then stopped so far just tired and very sore boobs oh and major bloating hoping strog symptoms mean strong baby. Oh and took us 20 months to conceive after loss so super excited!!!

Retested today.
48 hours difference.
What do u reckon?

https://s17.postimg.org/dzaolq2jz/image.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/uls8usvhr/image.jpg

how to do a screenshot on a pc

Great progression going on there! I'd say that's a lot darker :thumbup: xx

EARLY PREGNANCY SUX!

You can't tell anyone, can't shop for bean, can't start decorating, and you spend your days wishing away time!!

I'm 4w1d as of midnight! Woohoo! Having worries of course but I think it's all natural. Also have a hard time keeping the prenatals down. If you are due in August come on over and join us in the August thread too!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

I had some spotting after sex last night which is the 2nd time it has happened, and having sex is a little uncomfy! In my other 4 pregnancies this has never happened so it has left me a little scared. X

I feel so sick. And tired. And my boobs hurt. I have also broken out in lots of gross spots. Can't wait til I'm at the 'blooming' stage!!

I feel so sick. And tired. And my boobs hurt. I have also broken out in lots of gross spots. Can't wait til I'm at the 'blooming' stage!!

Lol. I'm nowhere near there yet!
I don't really feel pregnant or different at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"