Anyone else around (or even under) the 4 week mark?!

Hello,

This is the first time I'm posting today so just a little bit of history: I've got one 3 year son after TTC for 2 years but luckily our 1st IVF was successful and have been TTC our second for a further 2 years with two failed IVFs so far this year.

I was thrilled to get a BFP on FRER last Wednesday (day 28) and got 1-2 weeks pregnant on Clearblue Digital last Saturday (4+1 weeks) but today (5+1 weeks) I've done two digitals and they're both saying Not Pregnant rather than the 2-3 weeks I was desperately hoping for.

I know deep down that it's over for me but I'm clinging onto the hope that there's someone out there that got a false negative at 5 weeks.

Sorry if my TTC lingo isn't correct, I've been reading these forums for over 5 years and am very nervously writing this first post.

Thank you ladies x

Hi Hun so sorry your going through this but I have heard of those test giving false results, have you had blood tested? Maybe try a different test good luck xxx

Yea maybe try a frer and see how your lines look vs the words i mean technology isnt perfect so could be wrong

Thanks for reading and replying to my post, I phoned my clinic and they can't do my bloods until Monday but did say I may still show positive on a FRER as my levels are likely to be on the way down but still enough to show as so sensitive.

These early pregnancy weeks are stressful aren't they, for years I've always worried about not being able to get pregnant and now I have the added stress of maintaining a pregnancy at 35 years old!

Are you guys in early weeks too, I forgot to read your banners before replying and don't know how to get back without losing this post! Newbies eh! :)

Hi all!!

I'm 4 weeks exactly today ! Found out yesterday my :bfp: me & hubby are over the moon! Can't wait until 12 weeks to tell DD1 she will be sooooo excited!!!

:wave:

Thanks for reading and replying to my post, I phoned my clinic and they can't do my bloods until Monday but did say I may still show positive on a FRER as my levels are likely to be on the way down but still enough to show as so sensitive.

These early pregnancy weeks are stressful aren't they, for years I've always worried about not being able to get pregnant and now I have the added stress of maintaining a pregnancy at 35 years old!

Are you guys in early weeks too, I forgot to read your banners before replying and don't know how to get back without losing this post! Newbies eh! :)

As hard as it is I would wait to have bloods done, tests will only drive you insane... good luck:hugs:

Hi all!!

I'm 4 weeks exactly today ! Found out yesterday my :bfp: me & hubby are over the moon! Can't wait until 12 weeks to tell DD1 she will be sooooo excited!!!

:wave:

Congrats :flower: there is a group for us August mum's in the buddies section, come join us xx https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone-4.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->