anyone else been here?

MumNo2

Reaction score
hi everyone i just signed up yest so hello :)

you would think i should know better as this is my 2nd baby, my son has just turned 2 but 2 years seem like such a long time now :-S

im not entirely sure of my dates as this baby was a surprise, but like a few others i have no symptoms....zilch! so i phoned epu and i am going for a scan 2moro, does anyone know what to expect this early?

i had a scan at 6 weeks with my son as i have previously had 2 mc so im prusuming this is why they have agreed to see me this time to! but is it much of a difference from 5 and 6 weeks scan wise, all i remember from 6 weeks was that little flicker of a heart beat :)

us women are just worry warts but its sooo difficult when your this early with now kicking yet

thanks in advance girls :cry:

xxx

The chances are you'd prob just see a sac and yolk at 5 weeks but by 6-7 weeks you should be seeing a heartbeat. I think they'll have a look tomorrow then get you to go back in a week or so to see how things are developing. Welcome by the way.

im not sure what you will see at 5 weeks, but im guessing if your not too sure of your dates thats another reason they are scaning you.

I know lots of ladies who go that early are told to come again in a week or so because not much can be seen at 5 weeks, the heart doent even start beating until betwen 6 and 7 weeks.

But you may surprise yourself and be further along that what you are.

But if you do see nothing try not to worry, not many people have any symptoms at 5 weeks so its perfectly normal.

its just different then before, i know they say no to pregnancys are the same by my goodness! had every symptom going b4 bar morning sickness and this one is complete opposite, maybe il be getting a girl this time, who knows! i will just be glad to know its a least growing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->