Anyone else cd3?

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Im currently on cycle day 3 four weeks after m/c my body decided to be kind as af arrived exactly 28 days after m/c which is my normal cycle! I think i should roughly ov between days 11-16 i think! Lol? Anyone else the same or near enough? X

I'm on CD3, but we havent decided yet if we are going to carry on TTC or wait until our test results are back in 2 months!xxx

Hi lauralou! Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

I'm CD6 (I know, not CD3 but close enough yeh?!)

How you doing? This is my 3rd cycle ttc after ectopic
x

Im well thanks! Cd6 is close enough lol! Just hoping that this month is going to be kind! Its mad to think that its so easy to prevent pregnancy but ttc is a whole new chapter! Ive never thought about ttc as my son who is 4 was not planned but now im ready and wanting another baby it all seems so complicated? How are things with u guys? X x

I know exactly what you mean, I thought TTC would be so easy how wrong we all were!

I hope this cycle goes quick for you and brings you your BFP.xxx

Good luck hun! I know u think we could just do the buisness and it would all be so simple and straight forward! We wish! Lol! Fingers crossed for all of us! X x

I know exactly what you mean! At school we're taught just looking at a willy could get you preg!! Only find out the truth when we actually stop trying to prevent it happening, so sad. Fingers crossed for your test results Sassy
x

Fingers crossed we all get our bfps soon and deal with the 2ww! Lol! Im the worst when it comes to symptom spotting! X

cd 4 for me! 4 cycles after my M/C cylces are running about 32-38 days long

I'm on CD3 today. Its cycle 5 for us. I never thought it would take this long after giving birth 'normally'. I know people who have gotten pregnant literally weeks after. I really do hope that I get my BFP this month, I can't keep on like this for much longer :cry:

Ahh hun we are one day apart! It is frustrating u would think after having one baby the nxt would be easy to conceive but thats so not the case! This will be cycle 4 for me and i so hope this one is mine! I never thought i could get so obsessed with ttc! X x

hey hun, we had a m/c the same day and my af arrived on sunday so roughly the same as my normal cycles. im on cd 5 so very similar, lets hope for a bfp soon xxx

We can symptom spot all together lol! Good luck and fingers crossed we all get our bfps soon! X

trying to work out every day during the first 2 weeks of this cycle! i have made it 3 days (am on cd5) so not quite what i was hoping- but good enough! i am hoping that if i get my body in shape it will be easier to get a bean :) anyone else trying something new this cycle?

Hi rowleypolie, I'm trying the CBFM this cycle, supposed to increase your chances of concepton by 89% (or so it says on the box :wacko:) So we shall see! Good luck to you!

Hi can I join you please.

I am on CD 6 today. Last year we had an ectopic in April and then had a miscarriage in October. Had tests done as this is my 4th miscarriage and they can see no problems so this is the first month trying again.

Had a bit of a strange month last month as only had period for 3 days and it was very light which my consultant said was normal after a D&C. Then I only had a 21 day cycle before I got my period again on 31st January. Heavier this time but again only three days, then it went away for a day and a half then came back yesterday for half a day. Haven't a clue what's going on so I am using ovulation tests just to see what is happening. Normally I am 28 days regular almost to the hour

Sorry if this is TMI but just seeing if anyone experienced the same. I was fine after the previous D&C's and ectopic so it's a bit new to me :shrug:

Keeping fingers crossed for a sticky and healthy BFP for everyone.

Hi hun of course u can im cd5 today! Sorry for ure losses! X my af stopped yesterday so its the same as b4 my m/c and it came exactly 28 days after which is my normal cycle! Im hoping we all get our bfps soon! X x

ikimmyb m going to get a cbfm next month, been looking at buying one this weekend but just found out you need to start it on cd 1 so will wait now untill closer to when af shows and get one ready for next month.
rowleypolie iv been trying to keep fit too, just cutting out on some of the fat i eat and just going on the wii fit and drinking more water. hopefully it helps!!
xxxxx

wii fit and drinking more water. hopefully it helps!!
xxxxx

i have heard the wii fit is nice! i am lucky and have free access to a gym that is literally a few blocks away so i am able to go once my dd is asleep and dh is home! i went again tonight and man i am stoked about my workout- i hope this is what my body needs to get me a sticky bean!

bump bump bump- did you girls forget about this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->