Anyone else cd3?

i had ewcm yesterday cd10, and a few pains, normally ovulate on cd14ish so maybe its early so dtd, but will carry on for the rest of the month too xxxxxxxxxx

Ok ladies as im new to all this i need some help in the difference in cm? Today mine is white like watery lotion type thing lol! How will know when its egg white? Confused!

You will know when its egg white :winkwink:, its clear and stringy and pretty rough! :haha:
I've been getting alot of it this arvo - could be left over :spermy:, but also noticed a slight tinge of bright red blood in it? Any ideas?
Will still :sex: friday as planned in case I haven't Ov!

OOOOh got a + on my OPK today so plenty of :sex: for me and OH over the next few days. Fingers crossed it works, as all the signs are pointing in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone else.

Oh thats good news lots of action for you then fingers crossed! X x x

I think us girls are going to be busy this weekend :haha:

hi all hope you are all okay.

Had a strange day yesterday as I had quite a lot of pains in my stomach which I don't normally get but they were on both sides and felt a bit like period pains. Not sure if they were ovulation pains or not as I don't normally get those and these almost made me double over. The pains only lasted about an hour quite intensive but then grumbling on and off.

Anyway so far have managed to :sex: on Thursday night, Friday Night and this morning. We will probably try again tonight and tomorrow and we will have a rest :wacko:

:dust: to all

How's everyone doing? I guess we are all in the 2ww?

:hi: posh! I'm officially in the 2ww now - 4dpo today! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! How are you doing?

:hi: kimmyB! I'm not doin too bad, trying not to symptom spot, but its sooo hard! First month of BBT charting, so I'm still learning that one!
I've got cramps and had a headache for the last 2 days, not reading anything into it cos I know I'll only get disapointed.
How you doin?

I'm doing ok, trying not to symptom spot coz I know where that gets me :wacko: Funny you should mention the headaches though coz I've had them since ov, yesterday was particularly bad! I'm waiting for the sore boobs (I had these when pregnant last time from about 13dpo, so unless they arrive then there's no point in me testing really!)

How's the charting going? I was thinking of trying it next cycle.

Hi everyone i think im in the 2 ww i dunno where do you count it from? Lol? Got a posotive on opks on friday and sat! Bd friday sunday and will tonight dunno if i done enough? But last night i had weird pains in my lower abdomen like acheing and sharp so dont know wethes i ov later? Had a headache for past 3 days got lots of cm! Do u think im good to go and start symptom spotting lol? Gonna bd tonight just to be safe! Lol! How u guys? X

Hi everyone i think im in the 2 ww i dunno where do you count it from? Lol? Got a posotive on opks on friday and sat! Bd friday sunday and will tonight dunno if i done enough? But last night i had weird pains in my lower abdomen like acheing and sharp so dont know wethes i ov later? Had a headache for past 3 days got lots of cm! Do u think im good to go and start symptom spotting lol? Gonna bd tonight just to be safe! Lol! How u guys? X

:hi: lauralou! I'd take ov day to be the second positive OPK (not sure if this is how everyone else does it-that's just me!) So your ov day would probably be Saturday so today you're 3DPO (roughly!) Glad you can join us in the agonising 2WW :wacko: And yes I think you've done enough with the BD. Symptom spot away!!
x

Im so nervous which is mad because ive never actively in my mind got so obsessed with anything to do with trying to conceive lol! And i know that my mind is gonna go awol as i analyse every little twinge and ache! 3 3dpo it is then lol! What day are you on? X

The charting is quite good actually! You can see if and when you Ov! I just hope and pray that things go the way they are suppose to and we get our BFP this month!
Just been to toilet and wiped, had quite alot of creamy CM (silvery colour, with some EW in it too) TMI, sorry! :blush: Mean anything to anyone? :shrug:

I dont have a clue but my cm is very creamy is this a good sign? Anyone know lol? X

hey girls, well im cd 18 think im 3dpo and nothing yet. going to try not to symptom spot because i get my hopes up and the when af comes i get all depressed and upset. got my cbfm throught the post yesterday so if af does show i will use it next month xx

Hiya

Yep I am in the 2WW too 5 dpo today and trying hard not to symptom spot but I have noticed that today I am as hungry a a horse. That happened in my last two pregnancies too but could also be a result of just getting over the cold.

Sticky babydust to everyone - here's hoping we all get sticky beans.

Im praying that this month is the month ive started another thread here so come join me and the others girls in the 2 ww! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->