Anyone else cd3?

I'm 5dpo today, not really feeling anything either way to be honest! Feeling a lot more relaxed about the whole thing (how long that will last I don't know!) Obviously I'd love to get my BFP this month but we'll just wait and see - no stress. Sorry girls I have no idea about CM??? Fingers crossed girls!

Hi girls anything new? Still got lots of cm its always in my underwear lol! Keep getting sharp and acheing pains in my abdomen and spots are appearing on my chin which i dont usually get until about 4 days b 4 af is due! X x

Still got cramp, kinda a stabbing pain. I'm sure my boobs feel a bit tender today - probably don't and its all in my head! My CM is slightly wet now, sometimes a bit slimey too :wacko: :blush:
I just wanna test and know one way or the other.....

I keep thinking I am getting slightly achey boobs, and I think there is more cm and also feel more wet (tmi lol) still doing opk's seeing as ff seem to think I havent ov'd!! But I reset that so :smug: to ff!!!

Not feeling as though this my month this month, but last month I was convinced I was pregnant and wasnt - so who knows!!

Less than a week till testing - Im testing next Wed. before appointment if no early af! When is everyone else going to test?

7days DPO today and no significant signs so far although in saying that I am trying not to SS yet as I will drive myself mad. In saying that I am soooo hungry and that's not normal for me.

I am going to try holding out until next Friday to test, as FF says I didn't ovulate until Sunday but I am 90% sure I ovulated on Friday.

oh oh oh - my wisdom teeth that are trying to come through are hurting, gotta be a sign! My teeth always seem to start trying to come through when Im pregnant! But they never seem to come through fully!

:hi: I'll be testing on Friday 26th, so a whole week for me! No signs to write home abouth though x

I'll be testing Friday 26th too if AF hasn't shown her ugly face by then. Strangely I am kind of enjoying not having any symptoms (only 7 dpo though) because I didn't notice anything last time I was pregnant and when I do have symptoms its always a BFN!

oooh a few of us testing on friday then. Still no symptoms for me yet but that's no suprise as still early days although it feels like months:winkwink:

I tested yesterday (10dpo) :blush:, I know, I know but I couldn't help it!
Officially due to test on Thursday (14dpo). please oh please be a bfp.
fx'd to all you girls testing this week.

I tested yesterday (10dpo) :blush:, I know, I know but I couldn't help it!
Officially due to test on Thursday (14dpo). please oh please be a bfp.
fx'd to all you girls testing this week.

Posh don't feel bad - I also caved and tested just now with 3rd wee of the day :dohh: BFN ofcourse. Feel like I'm out of the game now :cry:

:bfn: for me yesterday and today, and Im only 9dpo lol! Couldnt resist.

Will test tomoz again too, and every day till I get af!

No red/light brown cm for me today though so Im really hoping that was i.b the other day and not af on the way!

As for possible symptoms I feel out of breath much more easily, which I always do in pregnancy, but I keep telling myself that surely Id get a positive hpt with a sensitive 10mu one before symptoms like that.

Im also feeling very irritable but could be PMT.

Feeling a bit crap this month, in both pregnancies I have fallen pregnant in the 1st month of trying, so if I dont get a positive this cycle then it would have been 2 cycles, which isnt long at all, but makes me wonder if something has changed ..........

I'm out this month :witch: arrived this afternoon. have to say I suspected that she would as my temps dipped hugely this morning.

Bit confused though as Fertility Friend reckons I ovulated 12 days ago which means my leutal phase was only 11 days and thats a bit short for me. Anyways will see what happens this month.

Good luck everyone else.

bugger, forgot to update on here - I got a bfp at 11dpo yesterday as some of you may have seen on my other posts.

Im cautiously excited and have a scan booked for 7 weeks which is good, i hope everyone else gets their bfp's and sticky's very very soon!

Cogratulations chocolate my dream come true! Lol! Did you have any symptoms? X

Cogratulations chocolate my dream come true! Lol! Did you have any symptoms? X

Thanks - the main one was being so out of breath, I think this has eased up a bit today - but would rather be outta breath for reassurance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->