anyone else constantly hungry?

leahtaba

Reaction score
I already am about a stone or two over weight still from my daughter so its not as if I can afford to be stuffing my face. But if I don't I get really nauseous :( anyone else just want to binge on carbs all day?

Yes! I need an intervention!! I just ate nachos, with cheese and chili! I wouldn't touch that garbage if I wasn't pregnant! And guess what? I'm STILL hungry! Ha, and we are due the same day, lol!

Me too, I threw up this morning, then 5 minutes later ate 3 rounds of toast with hummus, a leftover cupcake, some biscuits and an orange lol:dohh: :haha:

Must be common for the sixth week by the looks of things! So typical that u crave carbs and junk as well wish I craved fruit and veg!

I'm was constantly hungry from 4-8 weeks... And now I think it's back! I'm 12+3 today (my ticker is a little off!) and I've been snacking on food ALL day! Can't ignore the hunger though because I start to feel nauseous!

I'm not even thrat hungry, I just want to eat constantly!!! Last time though I think I ate for about 3 weeks then puked for 3 months so maybe it's my body creating a reserve!!! :)

I was at around 6 wks, nausea kicked in at 8 wks, stayed til 10 wks and i ate a bit less for that fortnight...it returned last week with a vengeance and i've been struggling to eat. I've lost about half a stone and i'm currently a stone lighter than i was at this stage with DD, only 8 stones now. Not good!! Takes me ages to put weight on and i look terrible! Hoping my appetite returns soon x

Protein keeps you full for much longer than carbs, fruits or veg. If you eat, try to always have some protein. Your baby needs protein as it's the building blocks and repairs your body too. Also, have tea & water (I live sparkly water it fills me up better) between meals, always at least 2-3 cups to help your liver flush your body keep the womb hydrated. That's the way I'm trying to handle the grumblings in my tummy!

I was RAVENOUS at 6 weeks...I still pretty much am.

LOL! I am always hungry. Im a tad overweight as well. I'm only 4 weeks along and I feel like I need to eat everything... these next months are going to be long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->