Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

Aww diddy u should tell him home birth is better since ul be calmer and everything :D
how far are u now?

18w1d.... Maybe at 20 I will feel like this is happening. I feel flutters now and then, I think the kicks that can be felt by my husband might make it more real.

Heart monitor on today. I look like a Cordy robot!

Lol when do people usually start to feel the baby movements?

So I was able to get enrolled with Aetna's Fertility Program which actually didn't take long at all. I printed out the paper work faxed it over and later on that day I had received a call back from the and I was enrolled in the program. I did have to change my doctors. Hopefully I like my docotors because apparently I won't be able to change. Or at least in that facility, which is the closest to my house so I really need it to work out lol. My first appointment is on the 27th.

Awesome that is fast. I actually liked the fertility clinic I went to, they're a lot
More used to dealing with the issues and seem more understanding.

I've been feeling flutters from around 16weeks. Basically I feel like moth wings flapping on the inside. It tickles...I assume it's the baby. Nothing beyond that for me.

I didn't feel a thing before I hit 20 weeks. First time mommies feel it later, apparently

Mummy i can understand i like my space too but i live close by to both my own family & dh family

Mzwid i'm trying from this cycle & currently on cd12 waiting to ovulate will upsate as things get more exciting at moment it's all boring

Diddy & Molgold yay for baby movements or moth like flutters lol i too felt proper movements at 20 weeks & after that he got so active in third tri i used to cry 'let me sleep! I'd soend the night tossing & turning because he'd make it known if i slept on side. Also when i'd have a soak in bath he'd move alot!

Unless...my tendon stretching tickles like moth wings ...I'd just be lucky lol (I guess I could have said butterflies and not moths...

Mom- good luck!!!!! When do you typically ovulate? Mine was random so I had to keep my eye on it.

Diddy i'm on cd13 & opks still negative yet, i usually get a positive from cd15-18 but have been on pill for 4 months so don't know if that'l affect anything. Anyway i'l keep testing & see what happens.

Lol @ moth & butterflies feels weird right? I never knew was due to baby moving until i mentioned it to my sister & she told me it's the baby moving about

Yeah I'm waiting to ovulate too. I'm only on CD9 but I noticed some EWCM which is pretty early. I guess I'll be ovulating a tad earlier than cd14. I haven't been using my opk or tempting. I really should start back. Have you gotten your positive opk yet Mom2Sam? How are the rest of you guys doing?

Lol. I should officially be in the tww again tomorrow. Lol hopefully it's my last one for the year bhahahahaha. Im so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm super ready for the weekend.

I hope this really is the last tww for mzhwd and mom2sam.. Everyone on here really, and we could have a full house!

Aw thanks Molgold! X

Mzwid i got my positive opk today so will be 1dpo on Saturday

Thanks MolGold and Diddy. Mom2Sam now we wait. Bhahahha. I'm already ready to know the results lol. DH and I have been looking for a house so that has been keeping me busy. The process is fun and tiring. I'm trying to decide on if I want a new house or to buy a pre existing one. I don't have a large preference, but I do want gas energy and would like a 1/4 of an acre which isn't too much to ask for where I am. But of course the land and house not in the suburbs will cost. So I'm not opposed to less land as long as the back yard is large enough for a pool etc.

Mzhwd- house hunting is fun and stressful! That should keep your mind busy!!!

This week will be busy and quick. I meet with the cardiologist to find out the results if my heart monitor. I'm not too worried about that. Then I have my anatomy scan the next morning. Now I'm excited about it I just hope everything is still going well.

Wow mzwid sounds amazing and good luck to both of us for this year!

Diddy hope the appointment goes well

Mummy not long now! How many weeks to go?

4dpo here & i'l update either way planning on testing 9dpo

Fully recovered from surgery too good as new actually feeling great now & hoping my bodys ready to be pregnant now that other health issues are sorted

Wow mzwid sounds amazing and good luck to both of us for this year!

Diddy hope the appointment goes well

Mummy not long now! How many weeks to go?

4dpo here & i'l update either way planning on testing 9dpo

Fully recovered from surgery too good as new actually feeling great now & hoping my bodys ready to be pregnant now that other health issues are sorted

8weeks and it cant come soon enough :p they say baby is meant to be less active now since hes running out of room, they are wrong.. baby is getting more active lol. Bed time is when i have problems, i have forgotten what sleep is between cramps in my legs, irritated eyes that are itchy, heartburn and baby saying no sorry your not going to sleep on either side i dont get much sleep. I feel like im squashing him or something as he continuously kicks so i have to sleep sat up with pillows to help or i get a soar back. i just cant wait til hes here now to get a good nights sleep. I have order a new matress which is gold memory foam so hoping that helps it will arrive thursday. I have my whooping cough vaccination tomorrow thats meant to protect baby in first month, not looking forward to that as i dont like needles but il do it for babys sake :D

i have a little excitment/hope on the housing front now aswell. Last week i applied for a few houses in the area i want and kinda dismissed them since up to now iv had no luck, its just felt like im applyin to stop the council removing me then sunddenly yesterday i recieved a letter asking me for a reference and a form asking how i will pay rent and outgoings. Thing is though the letter that accompanied it said about a house id applied for and that they are currently under construction to be finished february and they want them tenanted by end of feb, so again im thinkin nah theres no chance they are going to choose someone whose on benefits to accupy them i mean surely for something like this which is a big development project there must have been loads of applicaions. anyway i just thought if u dont try you dont get right? so i filled it all in and sent back the forms, i have been emailing the person dealing with it and today found out that there is no competition for me to fight off, just that as long as my references go through ok they will make me a formal offer in the next week, i couldnt believe it she said she got my forms back today and im clueless how? the envelope they provided was 2nd class business reply, surely that would still take 2-3days to get there? im a little worried about my reference as the only person i could think of was my housing officer at the council so iv put her in hope she will give me a reference, they said it had to be someone professional so keep your fingers crossed. It would be amazing to get one, i bet the houses will be gorgeous being new constructions and the ad says it has a garden which will be great for the kids. I will keep you all updated how everything goes, i didnt even realised id applied for a house under construction lol but the site i use says they have 13 of them to offer so thats all good.

hows everyone doing?

sorry for the long post :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->