Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

Mummy- ahh leg cramps!!! Does any amount of water help that? Good luck with the housing, hopefully it comes through!!!

Can't say I tried water I read it can be a lack of calcium so sometimes milk fixes it and others it don't :p

Omg congrats Diddy!! Woohoo now you can start shopping for all girly things. I'd love a girl next but ds wants a brother either way u'l be happy as long i just get pregnant lol & he/she is healthy

Mummy that's brilliant news about the house & i went to view a few new houses sone are still under construction (association but you can buy them now) with my little sis she also has 2 ypung kids & house was really nice with nice gardens. Hope you do get it & wishing you a fab new fresh start starting with them accepting the house x

7dpo & first cycle off pill (was on it 4&half) months but period returned normally & now i really want this bad. But i'm so nervous it's going to take time. Keep me in your prayers ladies. So scared to test in few days

7dpo & first cycle off pill (was on it 4&half) months but period returned normally & now i really want this bad. But i'm so nervous it's going to take time. Keep me in your prayers ladies. So scared to test in few days

Good luck!!! I will be checking in for updates!!!

Sorry i just update in journal & jeep forgetting to update everywhere else. Tested today 8dpo & bfn so testing again next few days though still early but feeling out.

I feel God likes to test me & i like it because i get to work on my patience & makes me closer to him because i actually start to appreciate all his blessings more so i know in my heart it will happen but gotta keep patient till then

No lol just a bfn but i usually count myself if i don't get a bfp by 10dpo & wait for af

Thankyou 11dpo-bfn again but it's ok i was on pill almost 5 months & had later ovulation than normal this rime so wasn't too hopefull this cycle x

Hey ladies

Mom2Sam, I'll be back with you. For some reason i found this funny lol. I had my appointment with my RE today. She ran an ultrasound and some other test and no baby. So we'll be proceeding, hopefully with lightening come the start of my next period. And that should be towards the end of the week.

Wow mzwid sounds amazing and good luck to both of us for this year!

Diddy hope the appointment goes well

Mummy not long now! How many weeks to go?

4dpo here & i'l update either way planning on testing 9dpo

Fully recovered from surgery too good as new actually feeling great now & hoping my bodys ready to be pregnant now that other health issues are sorted

8weeks and it cant come soon enough :p they say baby is meant to be less active now since hes running out of room, they are wrong.. baby is getting more active lol. Bed time is when i have problems, i have forgotten what sleep is between cramps in my legs, irritated eyes that are itchy, heartburn and baby saying no sorry your not going to sleep on either side i dont get much sleep. I feel like im squashing him or something as he continuously kicks so i have to sleep sat up with pillows to help or i get a soar back. i just cant wait til hes here now to get a good nights sleep. I have order a new matress which is gold memory foam so hoping that helps it will arrive thursday. I have my whooping cough vaccination tomorrow thats meant to protect baby in first month, not looking forward to that as i dont like needles but il do it for babys sake :D

i have a little excitment/hope on the housing front now aswell. Last week i applied for a few houses in the area i want and kinda dismissed them since up to now iv had no luck, its just felt like im applyin to stop the council removing me then sunddenly yesterday i recieved a letter asking me for a reference and a form asking how i will pay rent and outgoings. Thing is though the letter that accompanied it said about a house id applied for and that they are currently under construction to be finished february and they want them tenanted by end of feb, so again im thinkin nah theres no chance they are going to choose someone whose on benefits to accupy them i mean surely for something like this which is a big development project there must have been loads of applicaions. anyway i just thought if u dont try you dont get right? so i filled it all in and sent back the forms, i have been emailing the person dealing with it and today found out that there is no competition for me to fight off, just that as long as my references go through ok they will make me a formal offer in the next week, i couldnt believe it she said she got my forms back today and im clueless how? the envelope they provided was 2nd class business reply, surely that would still take 2-3days to get there? im a little worried about my reference as the only person i could think of was my housing officer at the council so iv put her in hope she will give me a reference, they said it had to be someone professional so keep your fingers crossed. It would be amazing to get one, i bet the houses will be gorgeous being new constructions and the ad says it has a garden which will be great for the kids. I will keep you all updated how everything goes, i didnt even realised id applied for a house under construction lol but the site i use says they have 13 of them to offer so thats all good.

hows everyone doing?

sorry for the long post :haha:

Mummy that sounds amazing. I hope it all works out well for you. You're right you'll never know unless you try. So far it sounds like you have some good chances. FX'd for you

Hey ladies I hope that everyone is doing well

AFM The witch got me this afternoon lol. So this will be my IUI cycle. Wish me luck. I'll keep you guys posted. My RE did blood work Tuesday, but i think they'll have to do more blood work for my HSG levels tomorrow or something like that my insurance wants so we'll see. FX'd this is my cycle. I'm super optimistic.

Hey ladies I hope that everyone is doing well

AFM The witch got me this afternoon lol. So this will be my IUI cycle. Wish me luck. I'll keep you guys posted. My RE did blood work Tuesday, but i think they'll have to do more blood work for my HSG levels tomorrow or something like that my insurance wants so we'll see. FX'd this is my cycle. I'm super optimistic.

Are you taking anything to help ovulation? Or just IUI?

I actually called my doc office today and they told me that we're not going to do it ttricycle due to them wanting to wait on what the urologist tells DH after his appointment on the 9th. That really killed my spirits. I'm really thinking about calling this whole thing off. Just because it's too stressful. If I do it Diddy, it has to be medicated because that's the only way my insurance will cover it. No mater what the issue is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->