Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

Does anyone else have sleep issues during the tww??? I have found myself getting up tree hours before I need to lol, I hate it!!

Does anyone else have sleep issues during the tww??? I have found myself getting up tree hours before I need to lol, I hate it!!

OMG yes!!!!!! lol every damn day,and then I'm either wide awake and am exhausted by mid afternoon.

I slept SO much last night, went to bed at about midnight and only got up at about 11am!! And felt so groggy when I woke too - just about with it now at almost 2pm lol

I had really bad trapped wind yesterday, it was very uncomfortable! And I've had barely there cramping the last couple of days too. Nothing else to report though, just patiently watching the days tick past...

Yay, I'm glad I found you ladies! I'm a 4/1 tester =)

This is our 6 month TTC, I used OPKs for the first time, but I didn't quite get it right... I started testing 2-3 times a day starting at CD9, and I had pretty consistent light lines, some a little darker, some a little lighter all the way through CD22, and then barely-there lines. Don't know if I just drank to much water/tea or what... or didn't ovulate, but we BD every 2 days and I've been feeling bloaty, had a back ache and cramps for about a week now, the same way I felt when I m/c in December @ 7 weeks. Trying to wait tip 4/1 to test... that will be a week late for me and I figure it will be a fun April Fools activity =p

Fingers crossed everyone!!!

I've been exhausted during the day, and the when it's time to go to bed.. wide awake! My DH is a bit annoyed, but hey he did this too lol

I haven't had problems getting up, but last night I stayed up until 2am needlessly watching movies on the couch. :lol: So I'm tired today!

I've been so sneezy today (5dpo), and now my nose is all stuffy - hopefully a good sign although I always say I'm not going to symptom spot...

im on my 2week wait now, it drives you crazy after so many months of the 2ww lol but this month has been so much different for me. I read so many success stories of Soya Isoflavones that im trying it. Count down to pregnancy and Fertility friend both decided i ovulated on the 19th which is most annoying because it means for the past 5month me and boyfriend have had wrong timing. I have much more hope this month, we BD on 16th and 17th but i also felt things for the first time ever, like on CD 18 and 19 i had like a tapping feeling near my ovaries then CD 20 wen i went to bed i was feeling alot of pulling down there for some reason. Also for the past 3 days now iv felt so tired, like i can get up at 12 in the afternoon and then feel tired again by 2pm, weird if you ask me? anyway for the last 3month AF has come either the 31st or the 1st. So i am also waiting on the 1st and constantly checking my charts to see if anything changed LOL.

It would be an awesome bday present for my boyfriend if i get a bfp as its his bday on 17th april.

Yes, I need some distraction!

Hmmm Friday night on the couch, my cat purring beside me, my husband out of town. Must be time to eat a pile of chocolate and watch chick flicks!

I've been so sneezy today (5dpo), and now my nose is all stuffy - hopefully a good sign although I always say I'm not going to symptom spot...

During the day and before 9 I'm ready to sleep for hours!!! But nope 230am is my friend!!!

This is the second time I have heard something about runny noses. I am stuffed up for no reason, nose running. No other cold symptoms just that...is that a symptom?! Lol

Hey everyone. I hope that the weekend is going well. I said I wouldn't symptom spot, but.... TMI I've had really loose stools every morning for the past 3 days. I thought it was something I ate. So I didn't eat anything I ate the previous day, but still had the same results the next morning. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what the morning beholds. I've never heard of that being a type of early pregnancy symptoms. Hopefully this leads to my first BFP. I feel like at 5dpo it's too early to have symptoms, but it's been years since I've had diarrhea and that was due to a stomach bug. Does anyone else feel any symptoms?

Hey everyone. I hope that the weekend is going well. I said I wouldn't symptom spot, but.... TMI I've had really loose stools every morning for the past 3 days. I thought it was something I ate. So I didn't eat anything I ate the previous day, but still had the same results the next morning. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what the morning beholds. I've never heard of that being a type of early pregnancy symptoms. Hopefully this leads to my first BFP. I feel like at 5dpo it's too early to have symptoms, but it's been years since I've had diarrhea and that was due to a stomach bug. Does anyone else feel any symptoms?
They say you can have diarrhea or constipation.....just like every pregnancy symptom is an af symptom lol. I would say aside from breast tenderness and maybe frequent urination.

They say you can have diarrhea or constipation.....just like every pregnancy symptom is an af symptom lol. I would say aside from breast tenderness and maybe frequent urination.

Hi, Diddy2013

Thanks for replying this is crazy. Lol I wish there was an easier way to know if we're Preggo or not. I think I'm going to test a little early maybe at 12dpo. When are you going to test?

I think everything has been called a symptom at some point!!!

Hi, Diddy2013

Thanks for replying this is crazy. Lol I wish there was an easier way to know if we're Preggo or not. I think I'm going to test a little early maybe at 12dpo. When are you going to test?

I am trying to hold off till April 1st I would be 13dpo then. I was expecting af 3/26 but ovulated way later than anticipated! Who knows if I can wait that long, I am trying though!

Hi ladies,

I didn't see this thread and started one for AF due 4/4. Anyway I'll join you ladies here too. MellyH I wa part of your 2ww group last cycle. Let's hope we get our BFP's this cycle! Here's my story this cycle:

AF is due 4/4, anyone want to wait with me? I got a pos opk on the evening of the 21st. We bd in the evening on the 17/3, in the morning of the 20th and this morning (22/3). But not feeling too confident because we didn't bd on the day we got the pos opk. Anyway baby dust to us all xxx

Hey ladies! I'm 4dpo today and in my first ever tww! We have been TTC for 3 1/2 years but I have PCOS. I haven't ovulated in about 5 years. Started Metformin on January 30th and took Provera to bring on AF for the first time since August. Stopped doing OPKs because I figured I was out since it was CD30 something and it was my first cycle on Metformin. Also made plans to start Provera to bring on AF on the 27th then start Femara so I had given up. Had some weird pains last week and my fiance and friend convinced me to test. Sure enough I got a positive OPK on CD42 and CD43. My first ovulation in years! It was late but I'll take it.

If I get a BFN this cycle, I still plan to do Femara next cycle. I'm just so excited I ovulated. I plan to start testing at 8DPO on the 27th.

Hey ladies! I'm 4dpo today and in my first ever tww! We have been TTC for 3 1/2 years but I have PCOS. I haven't ovulated in about 5 years. Started Metformin on January 30th and took Provera to bring on AF for the first time since August. Stopped doing OPKs because I figured I was out since it was CD30 something and it was my first cycle on Metformin. Also made plans to start Provera to bring on AF on the 27th then start Femara so I had given up. Had some weird pains last week and my fiance and friend convinced me to test. Sure enough I got a positive OPK on CD42 and CD43. My first ovulation in years! It was late but I'll take it.

If I get a BFN this cycle, I still plan to do Femara next cycle. I'm just so excited I ovulated. I plan to start testing at 8DPO on the 27th.

Good luck!! I thought I missed my ovulation or that I didn't ovulate. Was taking opks around the time I normally O with clomid and nothing. Stopped testing and one day noticed eggwhite cm, decided to test that evening and positive opk! Let's hope this works on the pregnancy test lol

Hi yes cant wait til the 1st as will be 9dpo & i'm going to test! With both previous pregnancies got bfp on 9dpo so i'm sure either way i'l knw altho will test agsin as 10th as unsure exactly wen i ovulated. Af die on 4/5th April. Good luck ladies lots of babydust. X

4DPO today, and I swear this tww is the longest yet. Blah. And this is bizarre, since it's so early & can't possibly mean anything at this point, but my nipples have been sore for DAYS. This usually happens, but way closer to AF. If I wasn't so positive of my O day, I'd swear she was about to show. So uncomfortable :(

I'm wondering if it's the Vitex? I took it last cycle too and this didn't happen. IDK. How's everyone else faring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->