Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

I will be 11DPO on the 1st.....I have no will power do I will probably start testing with cheapies at 7 or 8 DPO :) Luckily I have a pretty busy week planned that should help keep me from going crazy! Sure hoping that FF confirms O when I plug in tomorrow's temp!

If I go by my first positive opk date I am 5 DPO, but my FF app says 4 DPO....

If I test earlier than April 1, 2014 I am technically illegally apart of this forum.....:winkwink:

Shhhhhh:blush:

Oh no, diddy.....I would be in the same boat!...I promise to try my best to hold out until April! Would be cool to test on April fools and get a positive!

I think it would be fun to get a positive on April fools day as well because then my husband wouldn't believe it lol he wants me to wait till April 3, which is my second apt with my new doctor.

Haha yea it would id be unsure whether to believe if the test was playin tricks on me lol I'm 4DPO now and dying to test haha so I don't know how il manage to last another week lol

I might institute a rule that by commenting on this thread you are tacitly agreeing not to test until April 1st. :rofl: No false BFNs for us! We are strong!!

shell-bell, Shilo, welcome to the thread!

I just ran my first 10K race this morning and it was bloody hard. Of course it's only afterwards that I'm like AM I SUPPOSE TO PUSH MY BODY SO HARD IN THE TWW?! ARGGHOQOQNIF!OQIHOI!!!! So now I'm frantically googling. Sigh.

5DPO!

Mom2sam, I agree, this TWW is the slowest yet! (Out of two :rofl:)

I might institute a rule that by commenting on this thread you are tacitly agreeing not to test until April 1st. :rofl: No false BFNs for us! We are strong!!

I just ran my first 10K race this morning and it was bloody hard. Of course it's only afterwards that I'm like AM I SUPPOSE TO PUSH MY BODY SO HARD IN THE TWW?! ARGGHOQOQNIF!OQIHOI!!!! So now I'm frantically googling. Sigh.

5DPO!

Well done on the 10k race can't see it making any difference. If your 5dpo then surely you can test on 31st? Lol

I guess we will have to wait and see who caves first!!

I've already peed on ICs today and yesterday - 5 and 6 dpo - so I win the caving challenge:haha: It makes me feel better, I don't think I could wait until I might actually be able to get a +!!

Sadako, as long as you feel better and not worse that you got BFNs!

sadaka - Thanks for taking the bullet, now I wont feel as bad when I cave! :thumbup: I can usually make it to 7 or 8 DPO. I can handle those BFN as I expect them then...Its around 10DPO when I start to feel sad staring at the stark white test. With my last pregnancy I got a negative on an IC at 10DPO and a clear positive on a FRER at 11DPO....then I was kicking myself for not trying my FRER at 10DPO. I like to see just how early I can know :) hehe :dohh: Why do we torture ourselves?!

yeah it does make me feel better - more relaxed. I think I'd explode if I just kept waiting and waiting...
It's so funny though, I'm 30 and up until last year I had never taken a pregnancy test in my life, but now I must have taken about a hundred in the last 7 or 8 months :haha:

6dpo (i think) for me today, and my bbs are hurting this evening. I usually have on and off sore/sensitive nipples throughout the 2ww, but the sore bbs is a new thing for me. I had kind of shooting pains in my right bb either on o day or 1dpo, which I've also never had before. Really trying not to read too much into it.

5DPO!

Well done on the 10k race can't see it making any difference. If your 5dpo then surely you can test on 31st? Lol

My best friend ran a half marathon not realizing she was pregnant and she is happy healthy 25weeks. I only signed up for 5k's last year because of trying to get pregnant. I think you'll be just fine. I ran a marathon before we started trying because it was something I wanted to do before kids.

I am sure ill cave on testing but right now I'm strong!!! (Maybe because I know there is no chance at a positive) lol

Melly i think u'l be fine back away from google altho google's my best freind these days haha! is AF due on 1st for u? I seriously bow down to the ladies who can hold out til af i hav the poas itch even at 7dpo lol altho earliest i giv in is 8dpo. Last cycle wen at 9dpo i got a BFN i knew i was out because at 9dpo if it's always BFN af does follow or it eithr shows for a bfp me. So i guess that itch kps nagging 'u can knw nw so do it! Plus i get over it that way before af arrives x

Yes, my period is due on April Fool's Day! Very appropriate. :lol:

Diddy, halfway through my 10K I was thinking to myself HOW DOES ANYONE DECIDE TO DO THIS FOR HOURS AND HOURS? Props to you for the marathon. :D

Yes, my period is due on April Fool's Day! Very appropriate. :lol:

Diddy, halfway through my 10K I was thinking to myself HOW DOES ANYONE DECIDE TO DO THIS FOR HOURS AND HOURS? Props to you for the marathon. :D

Yeah I never thought that would even be a goal for me. It takes a lot of time and training (things that would be hard with a child/kid/baby) props to people who are able to do it under those conditions lol.

I haven't done runs longer than 5 miles since ttc.

Does anyone else get super excited for 3DPO when FF gives you your crosshairs?! I can't wait to go to sleep tonight so I can get up in the morning and temp! Bahaha!

:lol: I am not temping but I can definitely relate to the excitement!

Does anyone else get super excited for 3DPO when FF gives you your crosshairs?! I can't wait to go to sleep tonight so I can get up in the morning and temp! Bahaha!

Yes definitely! I keep comparing my chart to the one I got pregnant on... Is it April yet?

3DPO is my favorite! I get so self-satisfied when that O is confirmed lol... I've never seen a BFP, so the + OPK and the 3DPO crosshairs are by far the highlights of my sad little life ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->