anyone else DESPERATE to TTC again???

Ummm ME! I keep thinking back to what we were doing this time last year (had just had 20wk scan!) and thinking of when we TTC again :)
I'm also obsessed with naming our next baby! :haha:

Haha! I have already named my next three children over and over again ;)

I am seriously broody. Have been since I had LO. Can't wait to experience everything again. We have decided to ttc may/June time but we are going to keep it relaxed because we are enjoying our little boy so much anyway :)

Good luck everyone trying

Meee!! I want to do it all over again!! However need to get maternity insurance first.

I want to start TTC SO BADLY!!! It's just not a good time right now even though I so badly want it to be. I'm in the process of going back to my old job, and OH is currently collecting unemployment. So, he would have to find a stable job before ANYTHING. And god knows how long that will take in this economy :( Especially bc we cannot afford child care right now so someone has to stay home with LO.

Me!! I have been mega broody since my son was about 5 weeks old :S
I had lots of problems at the end of my pregnancy and my son has been pretty high needs but some days having another baby is all I seem to think about.
I'm still breastfeeding so cant TTC just yet but hopefully soon :)

My LO is 5 months and I'm 9 weeks pregnant :)
There will be a year between them and I can't wait :) x

Yep me too :0) my LO is 9 months old and I just love him sooo much. My mum said when you have a second it's a lot harder and it might put me off wanting three but I think having another might cause me to want a football team lol! I love kids :0)

Yep me too :0) my LO is 9 months old and I just love him sooo much. My mum said when you have a second it's a lot harder and it might put me off wanting three but I think having another might cause me to want a football team lol! I love kids :0)

I just had #2 and we had agreed 2 was our lot. But since having him (only 2 weeks ago) I know I'm not finished. I want one more before my family is complete. It's so much easier having two than I thought it would be, or than what I was told by some people it would be. X

I just had #2 and we had agreed 2 was our lot. But since having him (only 2 weeks ago) I know I'm not finished. I want one more before my family is complete. It's so much easier having two than I thought it would be, or than what I was told by some people it would be. X[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean! I just feel 3 would make us a complete family and just can't wait to TTC again. I loved pregnancy an the birth went well I just had terrible morning sickness so that's the part I'll be dreading! Aw enjoy ur second lil bubba they grow too fast. Can't believe my lil man is 9 months old already! Im glad you're finding two easier than you thought. I think to myself when my mum comments but people manage with twins etc! Yes it'll be harder in certain ways I'm sure but I love being a mummy so much and want quite close age gaps between my kids :0)

Yep but unfortunately were not in the situation to be able to. We can afford it but we live separate. We wanna fix that first xx

Yeah, but when i think LOGICALLY, i know i shouldnt. I need to save up some money if i want to have time off work again.. and there are sensible things to consider like childcare, the difficulties of being up all night with a baby when pregnant (especially that yucky first trimester when all i ever wanted to do was lay down!), having enough room in the house, wanting my first to be old enough to know whats going on... but YES i am DESPERATE to TCC! I dont know what it is!?? It must be mother nature trying to protect the survival of the human race by making new mums have an urge to have more! :)

I just had #2 and we had agreed 2 was our lot. But since having him (only 2 weeks ago) I know I'm not finished. I want one more before my family is complete. It's so much easier having two than I thought it would be, or than what I was told by some people it would be. X

I know exactly what you mean! I just feel 3 would make us a complete family and just can't wait to TTC again. I loved pregnancy an the birth went well I just had terrible morning sickness so that's the part I'll be dreading! Aw enjoy ur second lil bubba they grow too fast. Can't believe my lil man is 9 months old already! Im glad you're finding two easier than you thought. I think to myself when my mum comments but people manage with twins etc! Yes it'll be harder in certain ways I'm sure but I love being a mummy so much and want quite close age gaps between my kids :0)[/QUOTE]

I had awful morning sickness (well, all day sickness really) with my first, but I didn't get any at all with my second pregnancy. I am convinced I was just too busy dealing with DD to be clutching the toilet seat 50 times a day!

I just need to convince my OH that we should have 1 more tho...!

OMG - I swear you write exactly what I think!! We agreed 2 was our magic number, a boy and a girl how lucky are we! I also didnt particularly enjoy my last pregnancy as much and was adamant that I would never be pregnant again... roll on 3.5 weeks pp.... yep I would love another baby!! Hubby isnt as keen, but I believe in a couple of years he will be on my wavelength!! ;-)

Congrats on your little boy - pleased to hear it is going well!! I really think something has to change soon as this 2 lo's close in age so far has been nothing short of amazing... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->