Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I am determined!
*salute*
I am actually that determined, I'm taking Vitamins that make me bork.
x

hi there after a longgg 2ww im due to test on sunday hoping for a bfp and i dunno if iv had symptoms or jsut my body being a bum playing tricks on your mind heres hoping!! good luck everyone

Good luck hun... Hope it's your turn for a BFP!x

I am determined!
*salute*
x

Now that is determined!:thumbup:

I am determinded not to let DH get any :sleep: at the crucial points, to make sure he takes his vits every day :thumbup: and to not let him have any rest until he ensures I have my 1st :wedding: Anniversary present well and truly in the bag (or oven!:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

I am going to neglect the :laundry: and :iron: and :dishes: in the name of :sex:

Visitors are :ban: near ov and if anyone anyone dare stand in my way :ninja:

SO BE WARNED :witch: DH`S :spermy: ARE GOING TO CATCH THAT EGGY THIS CYCLE AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU REDUNDANT :shipw:

I am determined!
*salute*
x

Now that is determined!:thumbup:

I am determinded not to let DH get any :sleep: at the crucial points, to make sure he takes his vits every day :thumbup: and to not let him have any rest until he ensures I have my 1st :wedding: Anniversary present well and truly in the bag (or oven!:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

I am going to neglect the :laundry: and :iron: and :dishes: in the name of :sex:

Visitors are :ban: near ov and if anyone anyone dare stand in my way :ninja:

SO BE WARNED :witch: DH`S :spermy: ARE GOING TO CATCH THAT EGGY THIS CYCLE AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU REDUNDANT :shipw:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: love it!!

Me too! Me too!

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping and doing all I can...

I'm pre-seed, temping, opks, :sex: whenever and as much as possible! (almost on the SMEP!), OH on vits (to help him feel better!), me on vits. Stress down to a minimum as much as is possible and massage booked for CD 13!

I'm loving sharing the PMA. My banner helps me remember, I just sometimes forget to look!

Good luck ladies. We shall go into battle together for the sake of our :bfp:s !

:dust:

Me too! Me too!

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping and doing all I can...

I'm pre-seed, temping, opks, :sex: whenever and as much as possible! (almost on the SMEP!), OH on vits (to help him feel better!), me on vits. Stress down to a minimum as much as is possible and massage booked for CD 13!

I'm loving sharing the PMA. My banner helps me remember, I just sometimes forget to look!

Good luck ladies. We shall go into battle together for the sake of our :bfp:s !

:dust:

Amen!!

I'm sooooooooooo loving the PMA!!!!! YAY for us this cycle, girls :dance:

Beccaface and Madlyttc....you girls are awesome :haha:!!! I am also MEGA DETERMINED (*salute*) that this has to be THE cycle!!! Madlyttc....I hope you get that 1st anniversary present! Beccaface....do I EVER know what you mean about vitamins that make you want to barf!!! But hey, the things we do for ttc!! Good luck ladies! :hugs:

Lauraclili....I LOVE your PMA banner!! And yep, you do seem to be doing everything. Good luck hun :thumbup:

Lesbianlove....hmmm, been there done that with those evil symptoms. I have everything crossed for you that it's going to lead to a nice :bfp: for you this cycle. Good luck for Sunday!!

Mamadonna....yay for a Father's Day/Summer Solstice baby! I have everything crossed for you!!

As for me, CD 3 today. Started the grapefruit yesterday. Really wish I could temp, but my BBT therm is still on its way to me. Hopefully, I won't need it next cycle :winkwink:.

i love the PMA too! i've been taking my arsenal of supplements for three months now and it seems to really be helping. it worked out perfect that it would be 3 cycles until i see DH and most of the supplements take 3 months to take effect. i take a lot and hopefully it all pays off. my chart is pretty steady right now and i have a month's worth of cb digis just in case. i only get to see DH the 28,29, and 30 and i should o 29 or 30 if i stay on track with past cycles..so i have a VERY small window to work with.. need you ladies PMA!!

That's the spirit, Nevertogether :thumbup:

Hi cycle bud, Gemie! How are you gearing up for the rest of the cycle :winkwink:

Okay....so I'm here thinking if I'm really doing everything I can this cycle to get that beautiful :bfp:. I somehow feel redundant, sat here, waiting for CD8 to roll in :shrug:. So, I was wondering if we could all list everything we're doing this cycle.....new and old. That way, we could help each other :flower:

Here's my list:

1) PRAYER! PRAYER!! PRAYER!!! Novenas to St. Gerard, St. Anthony....and all my patron Saints :) (timeless!!)
2) SMEP (new) (loads of :sex: definitely not new :winkwink:)
3) Grapefruit juice (new)
4) Preseed (new)
5) Pregnacare Conception tablets (old)
6) Agnus Castus (I hope that's the spelling) (old)
7) OPKs (new)

Gosh....seems like such a scanty list :blush:. Ladies....please let's share! I suddenly feel like I'm doing zilch!

Right well this is what we're doing...

PRAYER!!
MACA
pregnacare conception/wellman conception
OPK's
conceive +
Lots of :sex::sex::sex:!!!

I'm doing:

1) SMEP
2) Robitussion
3) Prayer
4) Green Tea

Sounds like a short list, but it seems to be the ones that work for others.

I'm doing:

1) SMEP
2) Robitussion
3) Prayer
4) Green Tea

Sounds like a short list, but it seems to be the ones that work for others.

How could I forget the most important one!! LOTS of Prayer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->