Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

EXACTLY!!!! PRAYER!!!! That is my NUMBER ONE!!!!!! Updating my list pronto!!!!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Robitussion....is this cough mixture :blush:. Forgive my ignorance. And do you take MACA powder? And how?

I take MACA capsules 3x900mg a day I get therm from ebay seller Harvestmoon. x

Well, I am (actually, probably WE are!:rofl:)

1. Wellman/Pregnacare (new for him but not for me!)
2. Pre-seed (tried Conceive + but DH doesn't like it) (new)
3. Temping (newish)
4. Opks (not new)
5. Lots and lots of :sex: (not new)
6. Hope and prayer and anything else I think of at the time! (definately not new)

Loving all the PMA here though... Steal the banner from me if you want it... I guess ask Becca for the thingy...

x

Well, I am (actually, probably WE are!:rofl:)

1. Wellman/Pregnacare (new for him but not for me!)
2. Pre-seed (tried Conceive + but DH doesn't like it) (new)
3. Temping (newish)
4. Opks (not new)
5. Lots and lots of :sex: (not new)
6. Hope and prayer and anything else I think of at the time! (definately not new)

Loving all the PMA here though... Steal the banner from me if you want it... I guess ask Becca for the thingy...

x

OH doesn't like concieve+ either he says ity makes him lose sensation :-/ But around ov it's tough :haha:
Wellman conception is new for OH too I've been on pregnacare conception for around 2 months now.
OH has just been taking vit C and zinc and b complex up until this month.

Love the PMA too!!

My DH is too stubborn to take any meds! Ordered him a whole load of Wellman tabs (a Herculean task as they don't sell them here, and had to get someone bring them from the UK), but he totally refused to take them. Ah well!! God on our side, it won't count against us.

Awww well plenty of people get preggo without even taking vits...we all know it's better for us but if he eats healthily anyway you'll be fine!
You hit the nail on the head though... with God's will it will be done!!

EXACTLY!!!! PRAYER!!!! That is my NUMBER ONE!!!!!! Updating my list pronto!!!!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Robitussion....is this cough mixture :blush:. Forgive my ignorance. And do you take MACA powder? And how?

Robitussion with Guaifenesin. It's suppossed to help with CM. I did it last cycle and really noticed a difference.

Here's a link to an article about it
https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

Hi Ladies,

So this is us:

POSITIVE PMA AND PRAYERS (not new!)
Vits for both of us (not new!)
OPKS (not new!)
Plenty of (not new!)

So all in all nothing different for us this cycle, I am with nevertogether :thumbup: most things take three months to kick in and this is our third month of TTC so I am plenty optimistic we will see those two pinks/blue lines on 12th July :thumbup:

Good luck, Madlyttc! Your positivity is awesome! :dance: for those July :bfp:s

I think this is my third month of Pregnacare, so even more reason to be optimistic :thumbup:

Good luck, Madlyttc! Your positivity is awesome! :dance: for those July :bfp:s

I think this is my third month of Pregnacare, so even more reason to be optimistic :thumbup:

I like the sound of three it has a nice ring to it! :thumbup:

AF has gone and hubbys been warned not to make any plans this month, he's gonna be a busy boy lol!

This has to be my month, it just has to be!! Please please please please eggy, spermy wants to play lol.

AF has gone and hubbys been warned not to make any plans this month, he's gonna be a busy boy lol!

This has to be my month, it just has to be!! Please please please please eggy, spermy wants to play lol.

My OH has had `THE WARNING!` too hon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And hes guna seriously feel it if he dares disobey :trouble:

Lol, well this is going to be my 2nd month TTC and I feel extremely positive about this cycle aswell, AF just left today so in about a week or two DH & I will be doing some xcore bding. I plan not to obsesse so much in the tww it's so stressful arghh! lol, but then again easier said then done! Good luck to all the ladies and lets make some july BFP!

I'm definitely going to be issuing my DH that warning as well :haha:

Welcome Vio! Girl, I love the idea of xcore bd :winkwink:. Good luck hun! And if you learn how not to obsess during the 2ww, let me know...lol. Or we could just symptom spot together :hugs:

I'm definitely going to be issuing my DH that warning as well :haha:

Welcome Vio! Girl, I love the idea of xcore bd :winkwink:. Good luck hun! And if you learn how not to obsess during the 2ww, let me know...lol. Or we could just symptom spot together :hugs:

Me too! Not obsessing would be soooooooo great! :thumbup: due to late ov for me it feels like ages til I get there and no sooner that I do I want to be out of there?!?!?!?!?!.....of course out with a :bfp: which is what I will be doing this cycle :happydance: and when I do I will be joining all the other lovely ladies on here! :hugs:

Lol, well this is going to be my 2nd month TTC and I feel extremely positive about this cycle aswell, AF just left today so in about a week or two DH & I will be doing some xcore bding. I plan not to obsesse so much in the tww it's so stressful arghh! lol, but then again easier said then done! Good luck to all the ladies and lets make some july BFP!

Same for me hun 2nd month ttc and af left today! It's so exciting! It's our month I know it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->