Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I'm absolutely with you!! This month is IT! I'm praying and sending baby dust to all you girls out there, this morning I got a little egg on my fertility monitor and so tonight its BD time!! :sex: haha then comes the TWW ughh...

I'ts been 6 months since we lost our first angel and I feel like this month is it so please send well wishes our way, this is it!
:happydance:
:bfp::dust:

I'm absolutely with you!! This month is IT! I'm praying and sending baby dust to all you girls out there, this morning I got a little egg on my fertility monitor and so tonight its BD time!! :sex: haha then comes the TWW ughh...

I'ts been 6 months since we lost our first angel and I feel like this month is it so please send well wishes our way, this is it!

ooooooooooooh get :sex: and catch that little eggy!

sending my :hugs: and lots of sticky :dust:

All the :dust: coming your way hunni! Good luck :)

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs2:

:dust:

I'm feeling even more positive now about all of this, It could be a load of rubbish but I have just received my Jenny Renny reading and look what she says:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 12th and 19th.

Fingers crossed for us all ladies x

woohoo! Lets hope she's accurate with that reading! x

i haven't decided yet if i believe in my readings. hehe. jenny & cheri both gave me a may :bfp: but i didn't even see DH in may. :shrug:

i haven't decided yet if i believe in my readings. hehe. jenny & cheri both gave me a may :bfp: but i didn't even see DH in may. :shrug:

Me neither to be honest and I should I have soooooooo many :haha: My general feeling is this cycle or next...............Diane my regular psychic reader is never wrong and she told be by the time I see her again end of april 2010 I will have had a :baby: son! She didnt give me a conception/:bfp: prediciton but was def sure I would be a mummy again by then :thumbup: for this to be true I would need to concieve this or next cycle! So for me cause I have oodles of previous experience with her reading this swings my mind so to speak! So if its this cycle Gail and Sandra will be with her on it and if its next Jenny and Anne-marie......I much preferred Gail and Sandra`s reading`s and related lots to both......Sandra was really descriptive with regards to other aspects of my life too.............so am holding lots of hope for this cycle.............so come on you guys please be right! [-o<

Sending lots of :dust: to you, Soulshaken! Hope your 2ww leads to a nice :bfp: :hugs:

I hope she/they are right, Mrs Howley. I'm also apprehensive of these readings (never had one though). But we'll be rooting for you! A June/July :bfp: sounds totally awesome. I hope that's the case for all of us on this thread :thumbup:

Madly, Mom by next April sounds totally awesome. I'm so scared to speak with any of these psychics as I'm not sure how it will jive with my religious beliefs, but it does sound tempting sometimes.

As for me, I caught a bad bug so I've been ill all weekend :cry:. Its my CD5 and all I can do is worry about my SMEP. I pray I get better soon. Also feeling a bit blue today (Father's Day). Hope my DH can celebrate it as a dad next year.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Sending lots of :dust: to you, Soulshaken! Hope your 2ww leads to a nice :bfp: :hugs:

I hope she/they are right, Mrs Howley. I'm also apprehensive of these readings (never had one though). But we'll be rooting for you! A June/July :bfp: sounds totally awesome. I hope that's the case for all of us on this thread :thumbup:

Madly, Mom by next April sounds totally awesome. I'm so scared to speak with any of these psychics as I'm not sure how it will jive with my religious beliefs, but it does sound tempting sometimes.

As for me, I caught a bad bug so I've been ill all weekend :cry:. Its my CD5 and all I can do is worry about my SMEP. I pray I get better soon. Also feeling a bit blue today (Father's Day). Hope my DH can celebrate it as a dad next year.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

:hugs: sending you virtual hugs hon and hoping you get better soon!

POSITIVE PMA THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: NEVER MIND DH CELEBRATING NEXT FATHER`S DAY AS A DADDY YOU WILL BE CELEBRATING NEXT MOTHER`S DAY AS A MUMMY! (AND THATS SOONER!):thumbup:

Good luck to all of us this month! I'm trying to stay as positive as possible, but it gets so hard after months upon months of BFN :(

Thanks Madly :hugs:. You're the best! I'll keep my mind focused on being a Mom by Mothers day :thumbup:. We have to keep up that PMA! How are you hun? How was your weekend? 7 days before o, right :winkwink:

We have to try to stay positive, hopeful. Its cycle 20 for me, so I know too well about those disappointing :bfn:s. Hopefully, we've seen the last of them :thumbup:

How's everyone doing?

i'm trying not to bang my head against a wall. DH and i have such a small window to conceive in, i'm just getting nervous..but trying not too. sigh...

Yay for the :bfp:'s!
I'm so glad, I'm drinking Green Tea & I was like "For god sake, something else disgusting!" while my DF sits there amused at my suffering, and it was rather nice!
I love Green Tea <3
x

Never, is your DH around only for a little while? Girl, I'm nervous as well. I pray we all get those :bfp:s

Becca, do you really like the green tea :haha:? I'm still resisting it. But if no bfp this cycle (God forbid), I'll give it a try.

nope, just until 1 july (i see him 28jun - 30jun) then he ships to kosovo until april. :cry:

Yea, I love it.
Going to go have a cup in a sec :D
I don't like my vitamins though.
Although, I stopped AF yesterday and I have good CM already.
:D
x

Okay, you convinced me Becca! :haha:

Will be praying for you, Never. Just try to get in as much :sex: as possible :hugs:

that's the plan. DH and i :sex: a lot when we see each other because it's few and far between. i've heard that :sex:ing more than once a day can decrease our chances, but i highly doubt DH is going to care much about that. do you think that will make that much of a difference for us?

I'm no expert but I have heard every other day is better for more potent sperm. BUT if your DH has good swimmers, I don't think it matters. Keep at it hun! People conceive during honeymoons and we know :sex: doesn't happen every other day :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->