Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thanks! I'd come right over except your getting ICE! :cold: Here in georgia we are still above freezing! :coolio: In fact it's 41 degrees outside so I'll just stay home!
What do you do for a living Southern? sorry if you've told me before but I don't remember. Also what is your name? I only know you as southern.:D

Well Kelly do you do Taxes? can you recommend anyone down here to do ours? With the move and buying and selling of houses and 2 different states we figured best to let a professional do the job this year!

Ok Sweet!

I just ran to the bathroom at work and took a quick pic!

How do I put it on here?

go to the "go advanced" and click on the paperclip. You can add the pic as an attachment.

Oh my! What a cute little bump!! :D you are so tiny! you must only weigh 100lbs dripping wet and 22 weeks pregnant! Your so cute!! Love the bump.

It doesn't look like it! You look great. How are you feeling? Is the extra weight and baby making you sore yet? Whens your next OB appt? Scan?

Hiya sweet-aida, i have sent you another pm and i just wanted to say thank you and i wish you all the best xx

Thanks!

My next appointment is next week. I'm not scheduled for another scan right now, just had one at 20 weeks.
I'm not really sore except in my back some days. But my feet are swelling pretty bad. The look terrible and feel awful at the end of the day!

oh what a cute bump southern!! 22 weeks seems to have gone so fast. Then again at the start of my pregnancy it feel like it was going so slow now to read 14 weeks feels like that is also moving very quickly. do you know if your team blue or pink yet??

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
Hope all is well with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->