Anyone else doing the 30 day shred?

I've ordered it from Play.com so will be starting next week when it arrives :) :thumbup:

I'm doing it! Not everyday as when my little girl is fussy I can't squeeze it in.

I also have Jillian's 'No more trouble zones' which I like as the workout breaks down into 6 minute sections. Today I just did two 6 min sections.

Before I was pregnant I used to do the 30 day shred 5 times a week and the results were great. I recommend mixing and matching between the levels once you're strong/ fit enough. Level three is great, but too much for me at the min as I'm easing back in after having my lo.

At the moment I follow Anita! And sometimes just lie and have a rest when they do abs...:blush: tee hee

Im restarting it today. Its a great dvd, ive had great results with it.

Imdoing it at the moment ive jsut done day 6 level 2, i had a rest day at teh end of level 1 because i was burned out and i have had a couple of days off over easter, fell off the wagon with eggs oops.

I enjoy it although it is hard work.

I bought this today and have just finished the first level 1 workout. It's really good!! I definitely need practise with the moves so i will have to watch more closely tomorrow but i'm glad i got it xx

Im going to start doing it again :)
Jillian really pisses me off though

Im going to start doing it again :)
Jillian really pisses me off though

I love her haha i :rofl: at the start of the dvd when shes like "girls, you think you can handle it.. we'll see" and swaggers over to her mat hahaha cheeeese x

I did day 3 level 1 today, it is hard but i'm hoping it will get easier, I literally can't do push ups though - my arms are SO weak! even with the girly ones i barely go down at all..

I know it will be hard to stay motivated to do it every day for 27 more days but ohwell, I just try and do it in the morning so i don't have to think about it all day :haha:

Doing it in the morning is a brilliant idea.
Ive always done it in the evening and i think thats where i went wrong as i was so tired by that point i just couldnt be arsed.

Saying that, im starting tonight :)

I'm starting it in the morning as mornings as easier for me :thumbup:

how does it work?? it is 30 different sections? or do you do each section for so many days?

how does it work?? it is 30 different sections? or do you do each section for so many days?

Theres 3 sections increasing in difficulty. I think the idea is you do section 1 for 10 days, 2 for 10 days & 3 for the last 10 days. Im impatient and advanced to the next stage as soon as i what i was doing felt comfortable :) your body does get used to it really quickly.

Just want to say kudos to you ladies - I have this and every couple months I do level 1 for two day then give up! Argh! Don't you think the cool down is too short?

Just did this and shred is a good name as I am completly shredded after doing it can barely lift babba out of the cot. Bye bye bingo wings!

I have Jillian's DVDs too. Do you think it would hurt me if continued to do them while trying to conceive? Or should I just stick to lower impact (yoga, walking)? I don't want to hurt my chances of conceiving if I'm jumping all over the place...please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->