Anyone else drinking a lot of milk?

Glad to hear it! I'm getting no more spots than usual and because its slightly more filling than water, it helps no end with my nausea :)

If spots do become a problem then just up your water intake to flush any toxins out.

ive been drinking full fat oopps, i feel a right fatty now hahaha

Laura i dont usually like milk but i find it better than feeling sick with heartburn

I gave up drinking coffee and tea all day to drinking warm milk with abit of mint or sugar. Takes the craving for coffee and tea away. I also drink loads of water.

I too have also been drinking alot of milk lately. That's all that seems to be quenching my thirst.Is that a sign i may be pregnant.I'm also constantly hungry.

i miss milk :( since i ms started i havn't drank any..the thought makes me sick. Been over 3 weeks now

i love milk - have done all my life so have prob always drank more than the average person. but like others im getting really into hot chocolate (made with milk) now cos i dont want to use works tea bags. so i reach for the tub of cadburys instead :)

I drink about 3 glasses a day. I never used to really liked milk, or at least I never really drank it, but now it is all I want. lol I must have milk!

I've actually had a really strong milk aversion for years, just the thought of it made my skin crawl.
However, I've just sat and drank a big glass of milk with my toast and it was lovely. Bizarre baby stuff indeed!

Oh, edit. Isn't that 'milk causes depression' thing a myth, or at least only true if you have a milk allergy?

I have been crazy about milk the past few wks as well...just can't get enough of it! I drink skim milk normally and have been sticking with it through pg as well because too much milk fat doesn't serve me well! Kittifer, I have a biochemistry background and my vote is the milk causing depression factoid is a myth. A really commonly circulating one but as far as I am aware, no scientific evidence.

I haven't really had ms, but for some reason I am just craving milk more often. I've always liked milk, but I don't think I've drank as much as I have been.

I could only stomach cereal for about 5 days last week. Breakfast lunch & dinner..does that count?? Lol

Wow, old thread! Umm, I have been drinking a lot of milk lately -- chocolate milk! I've had a huge craving for the pre-made stuff in the plastic jugs. I made DH run down to get me a gallon yesterday, it's so amazingly good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->