Anyone else due around March 15th 2012?

CharBubba

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy, only found out yesterday, not even been to the doctors yet, but would be great to find someone in a similar situation (due March and first pregnancy) to buddy up with.
x

Hey, I'm due around that time too. I got my bfp on Friday and I haven't even made a doctor's appt yet. This is my first pregnancy! Have you had any symptoms yet?

I am due March 12th and this is my first pregnancy. It looks like I won't be seeing the doctor until August 1st.:(

Hey there ladies! This is my first post and first pregnancy -just got my BFP on Friday, and due March 12th! Just made my OB appt for July 18th.

Wow, KPercyman - Aug. 1st seems so far away. Did your OB not have any available appts?

Hello Ladies I should be due around March as well i found out on June 30...so that should put me around March 8the first doctors appt 7-15-11

Hey there ladies! This is my first post and first pregnancy -just got my BFP on Friday, and due March 12th! Just made my OB appt for July 18th.

Wow, KPercyman - Aug. 1st seems so far away. Did your OB not have any available appts?

They said they don't check until 8-9 wks. I made an appointment with my family doctor to confirm tomorrow. Hopefully, the bloodwork will look good and I can rest until the first of next month. :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
i am 4+5 right now and according to internet calculators i am due 9th of march.
I already had an apointment with my GP for thursday,so i will see him then.
I already gave urine sample and results should be back by then as well..
So fingers crossed on thursday GP will offiicially confirm my pregnancy :)
But the receptionist lady said the midwife appointment should be around 8 weeks.
I find it really stupid.why wait that long? I now,there is not much to see right now but i want a scan ASAP... :)

Hey All,
Just found out Saturday also should be due In March... I just made my appointment and they said 8 weeks so they can see something. So August 2nd...I know it's a long ways to wait but I called back to see about blood tests. Waiting for a call back. I asked a million questions to. It's my first pregnancy too!!

Congrats ladies!!

Due March 6th. Won't be seeing the doc till my second trimester. :)

Hi

I think I am due on March 11th. This is my second pregnancy. I have my drs appointment tomorrow to tell them and confirm dates.

No symptons as yet. I was not trying until september so did not find out until I was 4 days late. Thats how certain I was I was not pregnant. Shows how wrong I was.

Hoping everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months

xxx

Hi all,
So sorry I haven't even been on here to reply back to my original thread since yesterday, been a bit hectic. Wow, so many of us due around the same time which is great, let's do away with the buddying and have our own club!
I will try and get back on here later and catch up with you all but for now I'm afraid work is calling.
xxx

hey ladies, i just got my BFP monday at 11DPO and went stright down to the docs to comfirm which she did! she give me a due date of 15 of March! im sooo excited but worring about every twinge at the same time, this is my first also!

Hey, we have a march mummies thread with everyones due dates on so you can see who has a similar due date to you, we also have a section specificially for pregnancy due date buddies where you might be able to find someone! :flower:

Congratualtions everyone. Well work is done for the day and I'm home which is good because today I have felt a bit more tired, and it was great to swap my trousers for a dress as I'm feeling rather bloated, I can't see me making it to 12 weeks without anyone noticing!
How is everyone else doing?
x

Hi everyone, i got my bfp today! Im due (aacording to the online calcs) 13th march!

I dont seem to really have any symptoms! yet.... lol

Well my appointment is set for Aug. 11. Un-freaking-believeable! I can't believe I have to wait that long! They said they don't see you until you've missed 2 periods!!
I may hunt around for another ob/mw that'll see me sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->