Anyone else due end of November? Lets count down together!

Laylagirl, how are things with you at home at the moment? I remember you posting about possibly looking for somewhere for you and baby to move to? Hope you're ok
Xx

Laylagirl, how are things with you at home at the moment? I remember you posting about possibly looking for somewhere for you and baby to move to? Hope you're ok
Xx

I'm ok... Have narrowed my home search to three... So I'm hoping to situate things after the baby is born. I don't dpeak to my husband much. My days are so much better when he is not here. He's still upset I don't want him at the birth. I have my mom and my sister in my life. I'm sad that my father wants no communication with me. As his wife who cheated on him will only stay with him if he finally cuts his last daughter out of his life. He already cut out my other two sisters, so I know he means it. But I'm doing the best I can. I'm just a little scared. I've been seeing a counselor every week for about 2 hour sessions, and that helps my emotional state of mind... Just waiting for the baby..hopefully very soon for us! Thanks so much for asking... It means a lot..

Bless u hun- you must be a very strong person to be holding it together through all this. Pregnancy is plenty tough enough without the extra stresses and strains in your family life. There's one thing, your lo will have one tough mama!
Xx

Xx

I'm ok... Have narrowed my home search to three... So I'm hoping to situate things after the baby is born. I don't dpeak to my husband much. My days are so much better when he is not here. He's still upset I don't want him at the birth. I have my mom and my sister in my life. I'm sad that my father wants no communication with me. As his wife who cheated on him will only stay with him if he finally cuts his last daughter out of his life. He already cut out my other two sisters, so I know he means it. But I'm doing the best I can. I'm just a little scared. I've been seeing a counselor every week for about 2 hour sessions, and that helps my emotional state of mind... Just waiting for the baby..hopefully very soon for us! Thanks so much for asking... It means a lot..

Wow, sounds like you're going through a lot of crap :-( You must be a very strong lady to be keeping it all together. We are all here if you need to vent :)

Laylagirl- I agree with previous posts. You are one tough lady and will do great on your own. Sounds like you are handling things pretty well but I also know how much we can be hiding. We are here for you. I am sorry you are going through this. Remember: you are a STRONG, independent woman gifted with the most precious gift of all: children.
I've been in a similar situation and its true that our past struggles are what help mold who we are. We are stronger for gong through tough times.
God bless and good luck!

How is everyone doing? Any news/updates? Xx

I've had bloody show, clear out and lots of crampy BHs today. Nothing bad enough to call a proper contraction, but hopefully this is the start!

I love this thread! I need it this morning! I'm due on Thanksgiving (27th) as well am getting frustrated. So many babies being born that are past my due date. My friend who is not due until mid-December just got her induction (inducement??) date. I was like "Really? Why?" I want her to come on her own but I don't want to be 10lbs either being it's my first. I'm a little crampy and having BH but not enough to say if I'm progressing. I've been at 1cm for 2 weeks and I get checked again today.

I've had bloody show, clear out and lots of crampy BHs today. Nothing bad enough to call a proper contraction, but hopefully this is the start!

Sounds hopeful! I lost my some of my plug over the weekend but I'm not sure it was all of it.

I think I lost a little mucous plug.. I'm miserable in my body.. Thinking about rounding up the family and taking them to disneyland so I can walk a while and they can have a little fun...

Exciting stuff cangaroo! Sounds like things may start soon! Fingers crossed! Xx

I love this thread! I need it this morning! I'm due on Thanksgiving (27th) as well am getting frustrated. So many babies being born that are past my due date. My friend who is not due until mid-December just got her induction (inducement??) date. I was like "Really? Why?" I want her to come on her own but I don't want to be 10lbs either being it's my first. I'm a little crampy and having BH but not enough to say if I'm progressing. I've been at 1cm for 2 weeks and I get checked again today.

My friend was due yesterday but had her baby friday. It makes me all the more impatient for mine! I definitely want to avoid induction if I can though, didn't have a great induction experience with dd. Hopefully when you're seen next they'll tell you you're making fab progress all on your own :) xx

I think I lost a little mucous plug.. I'm miserable in my body.. Thinking about rounding up the family and taking them to disneyland so I can walk a while and they can have a little fun...

Wow! Disney! I'm jelly. I love Disney! Probably wouldn't right now but maybe in a few years we will head back with Gabriella. :) Good luck and maybe the walking will kick start something.

My friend was due yesterday but had her baby friday. It makes me all the more impatient for mine! I definitely want to avoid induction if I can though, didn't have a great induction experience with dd. Hopefully when you're seen next they'll tell you you're making fab progress all on your own :) xx

I've heard a lot of BAD induction stories so I'm hoping the doc let's her come on her own but that she tells me that I'm not in danger of having a HUGE baby either. My pain level is about a 4-5 right now in my back and my tummy (when I have a contraction)...in fact I'm thinking I may need to be timing them. What about you Beee, any pain or anything?

No, zilch happening here I'm afraid. I had a couple of false starts but nothing for a few days.
Sounds like you should be timing them! Exciting stuff! Maybe some of these babies will actually arrive in November! :)
Xxx

I go to the doctor in less than an hour....hoping for some progress news! :)

Well its my due date today and my body is just teasing me I think. Was have painful contractions every 5-8 minutes last night for 2 hours between 12.30 and 2.30am. Of course they've since fizzled out and have just left me really tired this morning. :dohh:
Anyone else have any positive news?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"