Anyone else due end of November? Lets count down together!

Laylagirl, how are things with you at home at the moment? I remember you posting about possibly looking for somewhere for you and baby to move to? Hope you're ok
Xx

I'm ok... Have narrowed my home search to three... So I'm hoping to situate things after the baby is born. I don't dpeak to my husband much. My days are so much better when he is not here. He's still upset I don't want him at the birth. I have my mom and my sister in my life. I'm sad that my father wants no communication with me. As his wife who cheated on him will only stay with him if he finally cuts his last daughter out of his life. He already cut out my other two sisters, so I know he means it. But I'm doing the best I can. I'm just a little scared. I've been seeing a counselor every week for about 2 hour sessions, and that helps my emotional state of mind... Just waiting for the baby..hopefully very soon for us! Thanks so much for asking... It means a lot..
Laylagirl I'm so sorry you're going through all this crud. You sound incredibly strong! Counseling is a very important tool and that's good you have someone to talk to. Stay strong!

I went to the doctor today and I'm only 2cm dilated and 65% effaced. I'm due tomorrow on thanksgiving but we'll see! My doctor did say her head is super far down and it made my cervix check really painful and a membrane strip impossible! If she doesn't come on her own by next Tuesday we'll schedule an induction for 12/4 because my fluid is getting kind of low. I hope she comes on her own!

I went into labour overnight and Susanna was born by emergency c-section due to failure to progress at 9.44 this morning. She's perfect, and weighs 8lb4oz. She latched on in theatre and has pretty much been feeding constantly since then!

I'll update with photos and birth story later.

I went into labour overnight and Susanna was born by emergency c-section due to failure to progress at 9.44 this morning. She's perfect, and weighs 8lb4oz. She latched on in theatre and has pretty much been feeding constantly since then!

Oh wow!! Congratulations cangaroo! Look forward to seeing pictures :) Xxx

Congrats!!!!

We are having a baby Monday if not before then. I had contractions about 6-7 minutes apart all night and they are painful. The doctor says that she is ready to come on her own so that is what we are praying for. Maybe she will be an Iron Bowl (29th ...Huge game in the south US)day baby! But if not and I need to be induced I will go into the hospital at 8pm Sunday night.

Congratualations! Hope the c section went well!

Yey, congrats on your little girl! Xx

Yay congratulations!

Well I had a sweep this morning, mw actually managed to do a proper one, which is progress. She felt baby's head which is now fully engaged. She thinks baby has his/her hands right next to its head (it did have one hand on top of its head at my scan on monday) so I really need it to move those before labour starts.
Cervix very soft but still posterior. Going to get bouncing on the ball today to see if I can encourage anything along xx

Zero progress for me after my sweep and bouncing/leaning on the ball/walking yesterday. So frustrating!
Any news from anyone else?
Xx

After having contractions all last night and some of today and thinking my waters had gone earlier today..... Nothing!

I had cramps the whole time at my family's house! No luck though because they stopped once I got home. Now I'm just tired and grumpy that at midnight I'll officially be overdue.

Sounds like all of our babies are determined to make us wait! How are you all coping with the frustration? Every day I wake up to texts from well meaning people asking for news, it's driving me crackers!
Xx

Sounds like all of our babies are determined to make us wait! How are you all coping with the frustration? Every day I wake up to texts from well meaning people asking for news, it's driving me crackers!
Xx

Honestly...this is going to sound terrible.....

But im not coping. I wake up everyday and have a tantrum about how uncomfortable I am. I cry because "rolling" out of bed is painful. I cant put shoes on. Ive been wearing the same outfit every other day because its the only thing comfy. Im becoming increasingly angry and bitter. Im putting on about 4 pounds a week now since two weeks ago. Im in utter hell. I really dont think this baby is coming out without medical assisstance unfortunately. Its my first boy, so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. But my three girls, my waters broke and they all came withiut induction. This is the furthest I have gone and I am really worried.

Xx

But im not coping. I wake up everyday and have a tantrum about how uncomfortable I am. I cry because "rolling" out of bed is painful. I cant put shoes on. Ive been wearing the same outfit every other day because its the only thing comfy. Im becoming increasingly angry and bitter. Im putting on about 4 pounds a week now since two weeks ago. Im in utter hell. I really dont think this baby is coming out without medical assisstance unfortunately. Its my first boy, so I dont know if that has anything to do with it. But my three girls, my waters broke and they all came withiut induction. This is the furthest I have gone and I am really worried.

Im not as overdue as you but I feel your pain! I can't sleep anymore and I'm just down right miserable. I'm sick and tired of peeing every 20-30 minutes and I hate getting asked, "baby isn't here yet?" It's like Geez no I'm keeping her in my uterus because I love to be this miserable. When will your doctor induce if your baby doesn't come on his own? I'm going to schedule an induction on Tuesday for Thursday due to lowish fluid levels so I'll only be a week overdue at that point. Hang in there!

Aww ladies :hug: this last bit is so crappy. Its the uncertainty that does my head in. I can't sleep either and have a horrid sore throat at the moment, I've felt so dizzy all day today.
Add that to feeling like a whale and now having what looks like a road map on my tummy in stretch marks and I feel pretty pissed off!
You're definitely not alone!
We must all just have extra comfy and accommodating wombs haha. They just don't want to leave!
I've got my second scan on monday to check fluid levels again, but I've a feeling the drs will want to leave me as long as possible before booking induction. On the bright side laylagirl, it will be 6 days maximum before they start you off. 10 days for me. It does feel like forever though.
We will get there ladies :hug:
Xxx

Xx

My friend had her little girl two weeks ago and she was almost two weeks over due. She booked her induction and then the day before went into labour. She was so miserable too, but hang in there because you will have your little one in your arms very soon! I'm not over due yet but I have a feeling that I will go way over. They won't induce over here until 41+5 :-(

I'm still overdue :( Induction tomorrow :( I was so hoping for a natural birth and I hate complaining because I love being pregnant but I'm so sore and uncomfortable. Had 3 s&s that did nothing. My last was on Friday and I still have slight bleeding from that but no cramps at all!

Anaconda, hope the induction is going well!
I am booked for induction on monday if this little monkey doesn't get a move on itself before then. So frustrating! I really wanted to use the pool this time and have a more natural experience than my induction last time with dd.
Fingers crossed he/she decides it's time to exit before monday!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->