Anyone else due end of November? Lets count down together!

Anaconda, hope the induction is going well!
I am booked for induction on monday if this little monkey doesn't get a move on itself before then. So frustrating! I really wanted to use the pool this time and have a more natural experience than my induction last time with dd.
Fingers crossed he/she decides it's time to exit before monday!
Xxx

Yesterday I was 3.5 cm and am scheduled for nst this morning...depending in hat they find, I could be induced today, or I have my actual induction scheduled for Friday at 8 pm... So it's frustrating not really knowing how this is going to go since it doesn't look like it's going to be spontaneous.

Yesterday I was 3.5 cm and am scheduled for nst this morning...depending in hat they find, I could be induced today, or I have my actual induction scheduled for Friday at 8 pm... So it's frustrating not really knowing how this is going to go since it doesn't look like it's going to be spontaneous.

Let us know what happens hun. Yep it's definitely very frustrating!! :hugs:
Xx

So I'm here in the hospital now! I'm so scared now! I've been here for 6 hours already! But this it, I'm not leaving without a baby boy!

So I'm here in the hospital now! I'm so scared now! I've been here for 6 hours already! But this it, I'm not leaving without a baby boy!

Oh wow! This is finally it for you! All the very best Of luck hun, keeping my fingers crossed it all goes smoothly :) can't wait for an update
Xxx

Any news laylagirl? Xx

Sorry it took me so long.... Had my baby boy.. Hector. 8lbs 6oz...21 inches long at 11:19 pm December 2nd. He was a big boy and it went very fast once my water broke. That was close to 11 pm and he was born not long after that.

How you doing bee?

Hey! Congratulations! That's lovely news, hope you're both well.
I had my little girl yesterday morning at 4.21 am. We called her Cora, she weighed 8lb 7.5oz. She came very quickly, 2 hours 20 minutes after contractions properly started.
Are you staying in your house or did you find somewhere for you and hector to stay?
Xx

Congratulations everyone who had their babies! I had my little Rylan on December 1st 8lbs 13oz. She's wonderful and I love her so much. We went home Wednesday but ended up back on Friday due to baby losing 11% of her birth weight because my breast milk didn't come in. We left Saturday and ended up back again yesterday because lo and behold I wasn't getting my milk in fully because I have a post partum hemoragde. I got two units of blood and I feel like a human again and hoping my milk comes in. It's been one hell of a week but she is so worth it all.

Congratulations everyone who had their babies! I had my little Rylan on December 1st 8lbs 13oz. She's wonderful and I love her so much. We went home Wednesday but ended up back on Friday due to baby losing 11% of her birth weight because my breast milk didn't come in. We left Saturday and ended up back again yesterday because lo and behold I wasn't getting my milk in fully because I have a post partum hemoragde. I got two units of blood and I feel like a human again and hoping my milk comes in. It's been one hell of a week but she is so worth it all.

Congratulations wannabemama! Sorry about the difficulties you've had with bf'ing. Hopefully it will become easier once your milk comes in properly. Looks like we've all delivered now! Can't believe its been 4 days since my daughter was born xx

Congratulations wannabemama! Sorry about the difficulties you've had with bf'ing. Hopefully it will become easier once your milk comes in properly. Looks like we've all delivered now! Can't believe its been 4 days since my daughter was born xx

Thank you! I'm really hoping I can get some kind of supply established. I'm working with a certified lactation consultant so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she can help! I can't believe our babies are finally here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->