Anyone else due in February?

Jetset

Reaction score
I thought it would be good to support each other!

This is my first and it looks as though I an due on 5th!!!

Hi Jetset

Yes, I am due in early Feb too. Still so scared that something could go wrong! I have my doctor's appointment next week so I guess I learn more then.

This will be my first too. My husband and I thought we would go off contraception and if it happens... great - but we didn't expect it to happen the first month! It is very exciting and scary...

Omg can't believe the February mommies are here already. Congratulations!

I am due on Feb 1st, I always wanted a Feb Baby and can't believe my due date is actually in Feb :)

I am scared to death as so early still... but it is hard not to get excited too!

Wow i was wondering impatiently when Feb would come in. lol! Congrats girls. How excited for you all and others coming in shortly.

Just wanted to say hello and offer my congratulations to the Feb mums! Can't believe its that time already! :)

Congrats everyone on your BFP's...I got mine today too and predict baby will be due 4th feb!! Very cautious tho as I miscarried 31st March but hoping this one will stick xxxxxx

Wow feb mums already, I was due Feb 2010, how time flies. Wishing you all all the best xxx

I am due in Feb the 2nd I think. I already am very nauseous and cranky as anything. I was bad ms until week 25 last time so I hope it doesn't get that bad this time.

I'm due in February too!! Probably the 2nd. I'm also very nervous that it's so early to fully embrace this, I'm worried that something is going to go wrong or it's some terrible joke. I'm sure that's normal, I just can't wait to be properly excited!

I'm due in February too!! Probably the 2nd. I'm also very nervous that it's so early to fully embrace this, I'm worried that something is going to go wrong or it's some terrible joke. I'm sure that's normal, I just can't wait to be properly excited!

I know exactly how you feel. My due date is 3rd of February and it just doesn't feel quite real yet. I think I will feel much better by the end of next week when AF still hasn't visited!

I've started to relax a little today, and we have decided to tell just our immediate families on the weekend just in case we do need the support if things don't go to plan. Best of luck! xxx

Hey everyone! Got my BFP today. Well been having them for about 3 days now but a very definite one today! Think i'm due 4th feb! Im so excited! :cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

I am due 5th February according to my doctor... It somehow makes it a bit more real.

It will be nice to have ladies on here all going through the same bits as I am the first of my friends to have a baby!

I have a holiday planned in 5 weeks time to Barbados so just hoping I am not showing too much by then as won't have had the 12 weeks scan at that point!

Hello feb mummies!

I am 4 weeks pregnant and will be due around the 4th / 5th Feb 2012.

Its a scary time but also exciting but Im not sure to get excited or to just try and down play it so I dont get disappointed if it all goes wrong! This is my first pregnancy and I wonder if others have these mixed feelings!

x

Congrats to all of us ladies! I also am due Feb 1st with baby #2 after trying for what seems like ages this time around!! I can't contain my excitement and disbelief that it finally happened, this is gonna make for a long 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->