anyone else due in june?

Hi, im due june 13th, with a girl. I already have a little dude who was 3 in march.

Due June 22nd with a girl :) I have an 11 year old son from my first marriage. And it feels like I have a dancer down in there...constantly on the go twirling and swirling lol!

Hi :flower:

My due date is June 24th But will be delivered the week before by C-Section.
Feel like time is speeding up now with so much to do.
I have 2 children already a boy and a girl. This is our last surprise yellow bump! So excited to see who will complete our family.
Getting super tired with no time to rest with 2 others.

I'm due June 11th with my first baby I sooooo can't wait to have my baby girl here I'm over being pregnant....... I know it's a blessing but between the heartburn, acid reflux, and constant runs to the bathroom to pee about 3 drops I'd really like my body back...... Lol

Hi all, I'm 29 weeks and due on the 17th of June with my second baby. We are on team yellow, time is flying now and I'm really excited to meet my little one xx

According to the 12weeks ultrasound, due June 5th. LMP would make her due June 6th.

I'm due June 10th with a boy. I have two girls already, ages 2 and 11.

I am due with my first baby girl on June 7th :) Although I have this feeling it will be sooner...since I have already been to labor and delivery twice with false labor. OB says she needs to hang in there for a few more weeks. At 33 weeks they won't stop labor. I am severely allergic to steriods so hoping she holds out!!!! ;)

Wow hi everyone. Glad that you all are feeling good, ive woken for the last two mornings with a footballer playing aroud in there. This is so exciting seeing who all is team blue,pink or yellow.
Bubimuma im with you on the heartburn, reflix, peeing.........i get out of breath easily now and if i walk too far i get a stitch like pain, we are slowly getting everything together now that we need, just need to get my hospital stuff and im sorted for that.

I'm in Auckland and having another beautiful baby boy - hopefully not prem this time!

Whereabouts are you?

Lol, I'll help you figure out what a rutabaga is, if you will help me figure out what an acorn squash is my_first!!

Im due 24th June with a boy :D this is my first and DFs 2nd. Will be finding out on Monday if ge will be arriving sooner as he is measuring very big and has done all along. I just have a gut feeling I wont make it to my due date

Team pink due June 30th and it will be our first after many years ttc. So very excited! Glad to read about other mommies with football players running around in their bellies as this baby girl is so active she's waking me up at night lol!

Im due june 26th and am team blue, i had a 4d scan today little man is measuring one day ahead and 2lb9oz and is so cute i cant wait :)

I'm due June 12th with baby #3 and team yellow;) having planned csection on May 30th though;) 8 weeks to go!!!!

Due June 28th. Expecting another little boy.
Have 2 other kids. Daughter 14 and son 4.
Ready for him to be here.

I'm due 8th June. FTM (at 43 yrs ...eeeeeek!!), with a baby boy thanks to IVF :) Sooooooooo excited, but terrified at the same time (re the birth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->