anyone else due in june?

This little guy is due June 28th, but he's already trying to make an early appearance so we'll see how long he holds up in there! I have an insanely irritable uterus which has caused my cervix to shorten to 8 mm. Since taking progesterone, I've had tons of contractions still but no dilation so we're still good! But we're hoping that 8 mm holds out until at least 36 weeks... less than 8 weeks to go til then!

Currently on modified bed rest and signed off work. Fx'd!! :)

Yikes. Didn't know you were having this problem! :hugs: Glad to hear no dilation though! :)

Yeah, I went into what seemed like PTL on Wednesday night after finding out about the short cervix situation. They kept me in hospital for 3 nights, and after they figured it wasn't affecting my cervix anymore because of the progesterone, they let me go (yayyy). Super scary though!

This little guy is due June 28th, but he's already trying to make an early appearance so we'll see how long he holds up in there! I have an insanely irritable uterus which has caused my cervix to shorten to 8 mm. Since taking progesterone, I've had tons of contractions still but no dilation so we're still good! But we're hoping that 8 mm holds out until at least 36 weeks... less than 8 weeks to go til then!

Yikes. Didn't know you were having this problem! :hugs: Glad to hear no dilation though! :)

Yeah, I went into what seemed like PTL on Wednesday night after finding out about the short cervix situation. They kept me in hospital for 3 nights, and after they figured it wasn't affecting my cervix anymore because of the progesterone, they let me go (yayyy). Super scary though!

Oh gosh! Well I'm glad everything's okay now! Looks like we both had rubbish Wednesdays last week - I had to go to the maternity assessment unit because of the belly button pain I've been getting. Stayed and found out baby was all okay though, so that was a relief! :)

Oh gosh! Well I'm glad everything's okay now! Looks like we both had rubbish Wednesdays last week - I had to go to the maternity assessment unit because of the belly button pain I've been getting. Stayed and found out baby was all okay though, so that was a relief! :)

Our lives seem to line up pretty well eh Shauna?? Haha pretty spooky!!

Hi All, I'm due 26th June. First was a week early so you never know. We have 3 birthdays in the family on July 7th (including my own) so we may even have another one making an appearance on that date!!

Im the same my sons bday is 4 days after due date so need to go early or late, dont want to risk going on his birthday,

Wow, June is going to be a busy month!

I'm due 11th June but will be induced around the 4th if bub doesn't make an early appearance, due to me having type 1 diabetes. It is my first baby and we are team yellow.

Back in October, June seemed a really long way away, but its now getting very close. EEEP!

Our lives seem to line up pretty well eh Shauna?? Haha pretty spooky!!

Haha I know. It's crazy!

Omg I've done something super naughty... I went to get checked for a possible amnio leak (which it's not btw, just lots of extra discharge from the prometrium!) and after the doctor left the room, she left the tin that the litmus paper is in... no one was around so I took a piece!!

:blush:

...well at least now if I get nervous about leakage again, I'll be able to check on my own. I feel terrible... but it was just a small piece!! Lol it's worth my future piece of mind.

I'm late to the party, but i'm due June 22nd and would love to chat with you ladies for the next 2.5 months!! =]

Due June 17th with our first, a girl, after 3 losses!!!

June seems so far and yet so close depending on how I'm feeling. Vbac hopeful as well. I'm trying to soak up and enjoy all the good things in this pregnancy as I'm not planning anymore after this one. 2 was always my ideal. And I know I will miss being pregnant once its gone but will enjoy getting back to the normal me again.
Hope everyone has a smooth third tri and good labors and recovery.

June seems so far and yet so close depending on how I'm feeling. Vbac hopeful as well. I'm trying to soak up and enjoy all the good things in this pregnancy as I'm not planning anymore after this one. 2 was always my ideal. And I know I will miss being pregnant once its gone but will enjoy getting back to the normal me again.

Hi nanicon! I'm with you-sometimes I'm counting weeks, other times I feel it has flown by (even with as sick as I've felt :wacko:). I am also done after this baby boy, we already have a girl. Not that the gender has ever mattered to me, but my husband wanted one of each:dohh: And more importantly, I just know that I am not capable of parenting more than 2-I'm defo not one of those high energy moms! And I can't wait to start working on my after body-and getting through the postpartum hormones and haze. Some may think thats shallow, but its true for me. And four months on is my favorite age. The tiny newborn phase is very hard for me :flower:

Hi nanicon! I'm with you-sometimes I'm counting weeks, other times I feel it has flown by (even with as sick as I've felt :wacko:). I am also done after this baby boy, we already have a girl. Not that the gender has ever mattered to me, but my husband wanted one of each:dohh: And more importantly, I just know that I am not capable of parenting more than 2-I'm defo not one of those high energy moms! And I can't wait to start working on my after body-and getting through the postpartum hormones and haze. Some may think thats shallow, but its true for me. And four months on is my favorite age. The tiny newborn phase is very hard for me :flower:

Im the same, this is def my last, my partner has decided he is getting ' fixed ' lol. He has 2 girls and i have one of each and was done but he wanted to try for one together and try forma boy so we will have 5 kids between us. Crazy i know.
I too am counting the days/weeks. Some days cant wait dor it to be over as im not looking forward to the birth, and others it seems to be going so fast, 11 weeks to go dosnt seem that far away.
We are taking one last trip as a family of 6 before we become 7 and the fun of a teenager, 3 girls aged 5,6,7 and a new born come into play so the next year will be hard work but filled with so much fun and joy.

Who else is on their last?

Im due 9th june with my 2nd, a boy. We have a girl already who will be 22 months when our 2nd arrives.
Possibly will have another but leave a larger gap this time, we shall see!

We are on our first, I want 3 but my hubby only wants two, we will see!!! I want all girls, he wants one of each, not that it's really up to us and we would be happy with anything Lol!!

We are on our first as well. We wanted at least two, but with finances being really tight with our first, it might be years before we can have another. I really don't think we can afford two in daycare.

Josephine-how are you doing with your toddler? I have a 21 month old daughter and am also prego with a son. But my girl is SO high energy and needy-I am realllly struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->