anyone else due Jan 2013?

KatM83

Mum to my 2 gorgeous kids
Reaction score
Hiya, im new to this forum been in ttc after a loss since i had my 3rd mc in Jan. My history is mc at 8weeks in 2001, mc at 17weeks 2001, ds born healthy in 2002 my 3rd time lucky and this last mc was at 8weeks which was my first pregnancy with fiance. The latest one hit me hard i think after going full term and being 9years in between!
Not sure this one has sunk in yet, trying hard not to get too excited!! Definitely not telling people either! My cycles have been long after mc so im guessing on dates (from when i got positive opt) that my due date would be around the 16th Jan..seems a long long way off!!
Is anyone else about 4/5weeks? Im not having any symptoms really, anyone what to join me during this scary time??

I am due on Jan 11. I had 4 losses before being blessed with my amazing little guy. (2 chemical and 2 that were before 6w) Then after I had him I got the mirena put in but had all kinds of problems so it was removed a year or so later, got pregnant in Dec but sadly lost my bean in Feb. Then had a chemical in April...I just found out at 3w3d with this little rainbow we have nicknamed cinnamon I am now 5w2d. I am very impatiently awaiting my scan on the 24th! Hope all is well with you :) We are not sharing our news with many people just my mom sister and a couple friends who asked and I couldnt lie to.

Aw im sorry youve gone through all that,hoping that this bean sticks for you :) My doc gave me edd as the 11th aswell but i know i ov late soi thinkit will be later all going well!
Are you getting an early scan? The docs here just dont seem to want to do them! How are you feeling? We havent told anyone yet, im too scared to!

I get a scan next week at 6+6 :) My old drs office wouldnt have done one that early but this new one is amazing!!! I am soo sick :( Nausea has gotten the best of me lately, but I am def not going to complain.
We have only told a hand full of people. I feel much better about this pregnancy and much much more connected! I think if we see a strong heartbeat that we might let the family in on the news but I dont know if or when we will tell everyone else.

How are you feeling? Are you letting yourself get excited yet?

I don't dare let myself get excited ,Just don't feel pregnant at all, i really didn't think we would be this month either. I'm hoping they will give me an early scan at 8weeks,i'm at midwife next Thurs so hope she will sort it out..
I don't have any symptoms except being a bit tired and lightheaded, even my boobs aren't that sore. I have never been sick with any pregnancies though so guess i'm lucky that way :) but in a way wish i'd get something!

awww dont wish that! haha it is horrible! I am just starting a tiny excitement only bc my tests are finally test line darker than control line. I think after scan I will be ready to embrace wholeheartedly. I dont want to feel as though I missed some of my pregnancy bc I was far too frightened..

Yea i think if i get an early scan and everything looks ok i will maybe feel excited then...i just don't even feel pregnant at all and i'm really poorly today so just feel generally rubbish :( do you get your betas done, they don't do it here

No blood work til I got in for my first appt... I wish they would. I have gotten sicker by the day :/ Ugghh Plus woke up and felt like my boobs were going to fall off they hurt sooo bad (I have a large chest to start and they seem to be growing by the min this time too)

Hi Ladies, I'm sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your BFP's. I'm excited but so nervous. I'm only 9 or 10dpo and I got my BFP yesterday. My EDD is Jan. 26. It's so early, I keep thinking the test line won't get darker etc.

I won't have a scan until 8 weeks or so. And I MMC in March at 9w3d, so this is going to be a long wait. But, other times I just find myself hoping I make it there.

Why does loss have to be so cruel?

Hiya, im new to this forum been in ttc after a loss since i had my 3rd mc in Jan. My history is mc at 8weeks in 2001, mc at 17weeks 2001, ds born healthy in 2002 my 3rd time lucky and this last mc was at 8weeks which was my first pregnancy with fiance. The latest one hit me hard i think after going full term and being 9years in between!
Not sure this one has sunk in yet, trying hard not to get too excited!! Definitely not telling people either! My cycles have been long after mc so im guessing on dates (from when i got positive opt) that my due date would be around the 16th Jan..seems a long long way off!!
Is anyone else about 4/5weeks? Im not having any symptoms really, anyone what to join me during this scary time??

Congratulations are in order, even if it's scary. I agree it is!

My story: Had m/c last month at 6 weeks.
We tried right away again. BFP 5/13. Due date: Jan 14-22 (somewhere in there!) So now just waiting to see. Don't know when I'll have a scan yet. Feeling some symptoms--crampy achiness, headaches, bloating, tiredness.

No one but DH knows. Too much of a wimp to tell anyone right now. Will have to tell boss if pg symptoms come on as strong as I had them with DS and DD, but that usually happened after week 6/7.

Can't believe I'm hoping to feel crappy....

Hello new ladies :) My boobs are getting fuller but not really sore, im wishing for symptoms aswell keep forgetting im pregnant!! Maybe thats a good thing?
They are very cruel and so unfair, i get so cross with my body
Sorry your feeling so sick psychnut :(

Welcome and congratulations ladies!!! Thanks sweetie I can't complain though I would rather feel crappy at this point.. after all I have been through just hoping it means good healthy baby to come :)
I hope all your little babys are nice and snuggled in for the next 8or so months!

I am due January 13 :). Had two miscarriages as well. Good luck this time around.

Hi Ladies!

First of all huge CONGRATS to you all!!

I think I am due anywhere between 20th-24th Jan 2013, I haven't been to see the doc yet, am a bit scared to! Had my first miscarriage almost 2 years ago now (can't believe how quickly the time has passed!), didn't have any symptoms of loss until 11 weeks although my bean had stopped growing at just over 5 weeks. Second miscarriage came 6 months later, at around 5 weeks also. I knew straight away with that one though!

So here I am, 2 years down the line and 4 weeks pregnant. Absolutely petrified that its going to happen again, I have no symptoms of being pregnant. Only have some mild cramping/discomfort in my lower tummy. Which I am telling myself is completely normal! That dreaded 5 week marker is approaching.........

I do have a good feeling about this pregnancy and am being positive and thinking good things although I just cannot allow myself to get excited just yet!

Anyway, sounds like we're all in this together and its really nice to know there are other people in the same boat that are having the same thoughts, worries, feelings etc.

Good luck to you all and sending you all lots of sticky dust for this one........ xxxxx

Hello ladies!!! Congrats to all. I had a mmc in Nov 2011 at 6 weeks 1 day it seems my baby stopped growing. I had a dnc and was given the green light to ttc in February 2012. Had a chemical preg that month. I am 5 weeks 5 days currently. I didn't have any symptoms to make me believe I was preg but I decided to take a test two days before AF was due and it was a faint positive. I took another the next day and the day my AF was due, all positive. I took my last this past Tuesday and it was a nice strong positive line, darker than the control line! I want to be excited but I'm scared at the same time. I don't really have any symptoms so I dont feel preg but I am says 6 tests lol. My first appointment is this upcoming Monday. I pray this one sticks! I wish the same for everyone else here! My due date would be January 11, 2013 if all goes well!

Hi Manth--looks like we're due around the same time! My estimate is for my due date Jan 21. I'm talking to my doctor's office tomorrow to see when they want to see me.

Congrats Katze!

Feeling hopeful and worried at the same time. Probably won't rest easy until July, sigh.

mandmandp: I definitley know the feeling. I probably won't rest easy till July either. I'm due Jan. 26.

I won't have a scan until I'm 8 weeks.

Contrulations on all BFP's :)
Manth im the same,no symptoms at all!! I was scared to go to docs aswell im at midwife next Thurs, I'm going to try get an early scan! I dont think it will sink in till ive seen bubs on screen xx

Hi mandmandp - I am with you on the not being able to relax until July!! Won't actually believe it until I see it!! Good luck anyway and how exciting that we are around the same, if not the same date! :o)

KatM83 - Thank you for letting me know that you have no symptoms either, puts my mind at rest a little to say the least! After discussing last night with my partner, I have made an appt with the doc for 11:30 today so will get a midwife appt. soon but am going to ask the doc for an early scan for in a few weeks time. My last doc sent for an early scan for me to put my mind at risk but unfortunately I didn't end up needing that scan. My point is, I know that we can get the early scans and we will need them this time!!!

Lets be positive and get through this together! My partner isn't not supportive but doesn't really know what to say or how to approach things. I have amazing friends that are very supportive but its nice to be in touch with people who have been through and are going through the same things and emotions. Keep me posted re the midwife next Thurs, I have everything crossed for you!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->