anyone else due Jan 2013?

Yes, the lines will get darker as your HCG levels increase.

Kat, that sucks that they won't do more than basic bloods. They won't give you an early scan at all? I hate how it seems like they just don't care.

Can you pay for a private scan?

Im going to ask midwife on Thurs...no im going to TELL her that i want one at 8/9weeks :D when i lost my 1st i had an early scan and after the next but then that was such a long time ago things change i guess but if you have a history i think it should be routine!
Hmmm maybe i might poas then, i didnt think there was any truth in it :)

my line isnt as dark as the indicator yet.... i just wish it was bc then id know for sure its progressing very well.... im going to wait a few more days to test again. Im terrified tho, bc if i do and its not darker ill know its probably going to be game over...

I get my progesterone level results back today (or should alteast)
PLEASE BABY STAY WITH MOMMY!

geez, so this weekend hubby had a baseball game and i wasnt drinking at all.... and his teamates and their wives (2 who recently have had their first baby and 1 of them have had a early MC before) were calling me out on not drinking and kept questioning about it and basically were like "your knocked up and not telling anyone!" I was so embarrassed and annoyed bc its SO early and with my history im scared of losing another one.

I just thought it was SO rude they would call me out on that. They have never done that with the other wives and the wives that just had a baby should know better as well. They were like "well a congrats is in order...." i tried playing it all off, but i finally had to say to the wives "you know the process you know how it goes" and id rather not walk around saying im Pregnant yet bc i am still skeptical about this pregnancy bc of the fact of what has happened the last 2 months!

I just wish they woulda kept their mouths shut... but if somthing bad happens... i wont wanna show my face around them bc id be sad/embarassed and wont want the pitty party

Little J--that's really insensitive, and yup, rude!

I don't understand why some people are that way. My friend recently was accosted by a mom at her daughter's kindergarten who loudly demanded to know why she wasn't having a second child. My friend is not planning on another, but what if she had desperately wanted one and couldn't?

I'm very afraid about having to come out to people early on and then having another loss, so I completely understand your worries. Hang in there! :hugs:

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

That is soooo rude i would have told em to mind there own :growlmad:
Hopefully the meds will help your lil bean along, and know you know that could be the reason! xx

Hiya,

I found out I'm pregnant on Saturday, 4 weeks due 24 Jan but so nervous had a M/C in feb, we did not find out till the 3 month scan that baby died at 6 weeks, so nervous its going to happen again, I have got a 8 week scan but its such a long time to wait :-(

Hi and congrats Southridge! :happydance:

I feel for you--so scary after a m/c. Sorry about your loss. But at least it sounds as though they're taking earlier steps to monitor you.

How are you feeling?

hi southridge! yes MC are so devastating.... i had 2 recently and am pregnant again and found out i have low/borderline progesterone levels so now i am on supplements. I just hope they are the key that helps me have a healthy pregnancy. I always lost my babies at 5 weeks prior to knowing i had lower progesterone. I get scared everyday to go to the bathroom in case i MC again.

I just want to make it to the first scan so i can see a healthy heartbeating. Im not greedy, i just want atleast 1 little one of my own.

ok ladies, i have a question for ya...

I know alot of women tend to have alot of CM in early pregnancy, i had some but now it seems like it went away and im worried if this is a bad sign? OR im just reading to much into it?

Mine is worse some days than other i wouldnt worry to much :)
Welcome new lady :) congrats on pregnancy and sorry for your loss i hope this bean sticks :) Where are you from? Just wondering as my doc didnt seem fussed on giving me an early scan, this was my 3rd loss :( am seeing midwife Thurs x

I am not even 4 weeks pregnant... what am i suppose to do? am very excited but nervous as had 2 mc - one of them ectopic and lost one of my tubes.

i am usually low in progesterone. am only taking some progesterone passeries. but i have heard some girls saying that they take progesterone in oil. anyone taking it as i ve never heard of it before!

Hello to you :) i know its such a mixture of emotions!! I'm trying to keep detached for the time being x

I am not even 4 weeks pregnant... what am i suppose to do? am very excited but nervous as had 2 mc - one of them ectopic and lost one of my tubes.

i am usually low in progesterone. am only taking some progesterone passeries. but i have heard some girls saying that they take progesterone in oil. anyone taking it as i ve never heard of it before!

Never heard of the oil. Iv only heard of women taking a progesterone shot, suppository or pill orally. If your Dr. says to take progesterone id listen to what he says, they know better than we do about that aspect.
I have also read women saying progesterone supplements are to thank for helping them carry full term.

Never heard of the oil. Iv only heard of women taking a progesterone shot, suppository or pill orally. If your Dr. says to take progesterone id listen to what he says, they know better than we do about that aspect.
I have also read women saying progesterone supplements are to thank for helping them carry full term.

yes true, i am only taking suppositories. i really feel bad about the fact that i didnt take pregnyl (progesterone injections) during ovulation. now its too late :(

yes true, i am only taking suppositories. i really feel bad about the fact that i didnt take pregnyl (progesterone injections) during ovulation. now its too late :(

well progesterone during/after Ov. just makes your uterine lining more thick to help with implantation, so as long as its implanted i think ur fine just as long as u keep taking the progesterone from here on out to sustain the pregnancy

Congrats Ladies! I have also learned how hard it is to be pregnant after loss. I'm having a rough time of not worrying every minute. :hugs: to all!

me too!!!!! i was really crampy lastnight into this morning and it worries me SICK! Im paranoid to the point to ask the Dr. if i can get my progesterone levels checked again to make sure they havent dropped.

When i talked to them last they reassured me that taking progesterone will only increase it, but its so hard to know that unless i have evidence! id kick myself if for some reason i lose another baby and its due to decreasing progesterone (even if im on supplements) I think id just feel better if she said i could up my dose.

Right now im on 200mg orally per day. It seems thats adeqaute but i i guess i want more of a security blanket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->