anyone else due Jan 2013?

Hiya! yea am so chuffed its even facebook official now haha :) xx

Yay for FB official! I went FB official after scan at 9 weeks! :happydance:

Hiya! yea am so chuffed its even facebook official now haha :) xx

yay!! im gonna go fb official tomorro if all is well with my scan! im scared! u should send me a friend request kat, karina berry. my profile pic is of me ( bright red hair) with my 4 year old. i recognise u from somewhere! x

hi everyone! im back from my scan, all was fine!!! im 7weeks 1day, due 19th feb and baby had grown 7mm since last tues and is now measuring 10.2mm!! yay! xx:happydance:

Hi all :wave:

Congratulations to everyone on their BFPs! I'm due 11/1 and am pregnant after 1 miscarriage, diagnosed at the 12 week scan back in November 2011.

We had our 12 week scan this morning and all went well, it was the scariest thing we've ever done after last time but the relief was amazing. The little one was very chilled however he seemed to have the hiccups, so would jump every few seconds!!

Good luck to all, may we all have a healthy next 6 months and all have our babies here safe and sound in January :)

Yey karina thats fab news :) :) ok i'll find you!
Hiya dotty, we have the same due date! Glad your scan went well.
Anybody any good at the skull theroy and want to guess mine :D xxx

I see it's been a while since anyone posted, but I was wondering if there might be room for one more? I'm 19 weeks pg after having two early m/cs in 2004, then twins in 2005 and a second trimester loss in December.

Hi Jess! So happy you are doing wonderful! :happydance: Very sorry for your losses. :hugs:

AFM: My rainbow is Pink! I did the Quad Screening on Tuesday... I have my anamoly (spelling that wrong) ultrasound on Aug. 28. Looking forward to seeing my baby again.

I had a 1/2 hour gender determination ultrasound, with measurments and review at 14+4.

However, my sister still thinks I'm team :blue:! And my Mom is convinced it's twins. Say what?

Not that I would be upset with other. But ultrasound after 13 weeks is 98% accurate... and my Mom is sure one twin was hiding.

So exciting!!! Lol that you mom thinks you're having twins. I guess anything is possible! :rofl:

We were told Alex was a girl. Nope! lol. Have you got a name picked out yet?

It could definitley happen. No name yet. Conflict really, DH wants Zoey and I can't stand it as it ryhmes with Chloe. (Which is DD.)

Oh no! I think the rhyming names might be a bit much. I didn't even want the twins' names to rhyme, or sound anything like each other, or even start with the same letter. :rofl: Of course, when we lost the baby in December, we named her Tessa, which I would have shortened to Tess and my name is Jessica, or Jes. :blush:

I love the name Tessa. (Tess). I think it goes good with Jess. But, I just can do the rhyming thing at all. I think I could if they were like 6 years apart or something. But, they will be 21 months apart... So same school, some of the same activities. And I've read it can cause one sibling to lose individuality and be overshadowed by the other sibling. I can't stand the thought of that.

There will be a name we both can't live without, yet. Have you came up with a name?

Since my sister passed away, we changed our girl's name slightly to Emilynne Jennifer (my sister is Jennifer) and our boy's name is Christian Jacob.

I hear you about a sibling losing individuality. We tend to have some friends and family who think the boys are one kid - ie, they get one Christmas or birthday gift to share. It kills me because we don't do that to anyone else's kids. Two kids, one gift each... Just because they share a birthday, doesn't mean they should share everything, you know? I dunno, I hope it doesn't sound selfish.

Not selfish at all. And it would be more difficult keeping the individuality with twins. I think its okay for siblings to share gifts for Xmas or just because. But not birthdays... Oh I love Emilynne Jennifer and Christian Jacob!!

I'm sorry you lost your sister. I lost my brother last October. It's terrible. If we had a boy we were naming him Jason Wyatt after my brother. :hugs:

I like the name Zoella (Zo ella). We'll see what DH thinks.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Was he young?

Let me know what DH thinks about Zoella! Oooohh, or Zoelle?!

Thanks. Yes, he was 15. It was terrible. A car wreck. My mother was badly injured but luckily survived. DD was 5 months old with ear infections. So, it was hard leaving her here for the first time and flying miles away. Etc. I live in Ohio, they lived in Florida.

I hate that he never met DD. He was going to at Christmas. Was your sister young?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->