Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Im also due july! should find out roughly what date on monday :D

Hallo ladies!

Congratulations on your pregnancies and might we all have sticky healthy beans!

I stopped bcp on 26th of Sept and got my bfp on 22nd of October. We didn't expect to be pregnant so soon, but feel blessed. I am due 3rd of July and have first scan booked for 18th of November at 7+4 weeks.

Hi ladies

Can I join you - too scared to put a ticker up yet but I reckon I am due about July 11th - got a faint bfp on Weds, again Thurs and a pregnant on the digital yesterday... super paranoid about chemicals but can't help being a little excited... I'm 34 this month and OH is 41 so we were keen to try and have them close together and before we fell apart with old age ;) xx

Hey Ladies, i am thinking of making a Forum link for us July Jellybeans... what you think?

Its ok, i found it ! :p i love these threads, they are so great for a support group! Jump on over girls
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2044715-due-july-2014-a-26.html

hi rooster I have a 7 month old and have just found out im pregnant can I join you im due july 3rd xxx

hi rooster I have a 7 month old and have just found out im pregnant can I join you im due july 3rd xxx

Of course join!! Welcome all ladies! It's so exciting! I'm glad I'm not the only one with such a young baby pregnant again!!
Will join July jellybeans too x

Me too ladies, rooster I could have written your opening post except I have a little girl not a boy! She's 6 months (almost 7) and we only dtd once as an I thought it had been outside our fertile window, clearly not lol!

As for what made me think I was pregnant, I moved house on Wednesday and kept misplacing things and being really absent minded, unusually so for me! Also had AF pains and I knew she wasn't due until Friday and I don't normally get them early. So on Halloween I did an IC (I was getting ready to ttc in January anyway!) and surprise! Little pumpkin on board it would seem!

I'm not really having much in the way of symptoms except the snappies. I was like this with my last 2 pregnancies too, everything just seems to annoy me so much (currently it's the people still letting off fireworks near my house!).

My EDD is July 11th but will probably go to later when I have my dating scan as I have longer than normal cycles.

Is anyone else finding themselves incredibly thirsty?

Yep I'm mad thirsty too... and coz I'm drinking more, I'm also peeing more! I never get up during the night to go to the bathroom and already I'm waking up once or twice!

Oh I know I've so far been ok with the peeing but I know last pregnancy it was all the time!! I have been drinking more water today though so I will probably be up tonight!

Hi girls!
So I am in shock! Just found out I'm pregnant! I only had my DS 6 months ago! It took over a year to conceive DS! We only dtd once last month! :blush:
I'm supposed to be 4 weeks but the clearblue says 2-3 weeks, took it this evening after drinking water all day so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Anyway I'm due July the 5th...anyone else due around then? :hugs:
Would love some buddies!
Feels like I was only pregnant a few weeks ago and now I am again! X

I'm due July 4th :happydance:

Hi guys...I'm gonna cautiously slip my way in here. I just got my BFP 11/2 at 13dpo, making my EDD somewhere around July 13th. I've had a previous loss before, so I'll be a bit less cautious once we've seen a heartbeat. This was definitely not planned, as my LO is only 14 months old and we were hoping to wait until at least February/March before even trying again!

That being said, we weren't exactly careful, either. :blush:

I'm freaking out a little bit. Two under two was not in the playbooks!

seems like theres a few of us with wee ones still on board, I haven't many symtons at the moment wish they would kick in lol

Hi guys...I'm gonna cautiously slip my way in here. I just got my BFP 11/2 at 13dpo, making my EDD somewhere around July 13th. I've had a previous loss before, so I'll be a bit less cautious once we've seen a heartbeat. This was definitely not planned, as my LO is only 14 months old and we were hoping to wait until at least February/March before even trying again!

That being said, we weren't exactly careful, either. :blush:

I'm freaking out a little bit. Two under two was not in the playbooks!

My LO is only 7 months lol! We were supposed to be ttc from January to have about 18-24 month gap but we also had a surprise! Same as you though we werent exactly careful, I just really didnt expect it to actually happen, we only dtd once this month haha!

My LO is only 7 months lol! We were supposed to be ttc from January to have about 18-24 month gap but we also had a surprise! Same as you though we werent exactly careful, I just really didnt expect it to actually happen, we only dtd once this month haha!

Same here! One time, and he just had to wake me up in the middle of the night so I just flopped back in my sweaty blankets and went back to sleep. This is completely 100% his fault, I say. And it was three days before O! He must have swimmers of steel or something.

I have PCOS and pretty long, unruly cycles. Hadn't gotten a nice pattern of regular cycles nailed down since AF came back 6 months ago. Cycle before this was annovulatory, and now I'm up the duff again! Now all the doctors are going to exchange knowing glances when I tell them we were using natural family planning.

I do firmly intend on telling my future son/daughter "You weren't an accident, you were a miracle!"

Aw I love that, you werent an accident you were a miracle, I'll be using that too I think!

Hi everyone!! Congratulations to you all!
I am due with our second on July 12!!! So very excited!
As for symptoms, they are being overshadowed at the moment by a horrible cold :( but I do have swollen gums which was the same as with my daughter, some cramping and a headache for the last week or so.

I'm due in July. This is my first baby. I'm still in shock.

It's time for me to join in, ladies! Got my first ever BFP on 11/1 and have an EDD of 7/13. I'm SUPER excited. We'd been trying for 11 months with no luck, so fingers crossed this sticks!

It was quite funny though. I did a test on the evening, positive... the next morning, positive, the next day hubby hands me a digital, he wants to see it in black and white... well what do you know? Pregnant! Eeesh! This is our 4th child! LOL.
But bless him, the bunches of flowers and chocolates have been great :flower::happydance:

LOL. That is similar to mine as well. My first test was very faint. Hubby dismissed it as it wasn't dark enough. Next morning line was still there but hubby said lets wait and see. I tested with a digital and it said Pregnant. I took a picture of it and text it to him saying is this concrete enough? LOL. This is also my 4th child----hubbys 1st.

My DH has been doing this! The first one was faint, so DH kept calling it a false positive. The next 2 positives had him saying, "we'll, it's not real until your period is officially missed." Today AF was officially due and 2 different brand tests were positive, so now he's a bit more accepting, but according to him I'm still pre-pregnant until tomorrow. :wacko: Whatever helps you process things, DH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->